What's new

Dr shahid masood claims a politician offered nuclear weapons to america in exhchange for power.

Awan68

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr shahid masood claimed in his program on 15th feb 2017 that a well known politician has offered to give up pakistan's strategic assets to the americans if he is planted in power in the future, he made this offer to an american diplomat with pentagon connections, although the authenticity of such a claim is dubious yet even if it is true one can safetly deduce who this person might be, not that our nukes can ever be in threat of bieng handed over as none in the civilian setup can actually hand over pakistan's nuclear assets and the americans know this and will never take such jokers seriously, but one ponders that to what extent these vermins will stoop to in thier pursuit of power and wealth..

Last edited:
To those calling him deluded lol

I wouldn't have to much faith and trust in most of these Pakistani politicians if they are capable of defaming their own military they are capable of this and far worse to the state of Pakistan

To those calling him deluded lol

I wouldn't have to much faith and trust in most of these Pakistani politicians if they are capable of defaming their own military they are capable of this and far worse to the state of Pakistan
Yes they are capable of this but they cant really accomplish this even in power, even if a thought like this enters a dude sitting in pm house, the 111 brigade will be on its way and he will be hanging from a post in the morning..

Beghairat is too subtle, a million beghairats are cooked for a hundred years in a giant cauldron, than a hundred thousand haramkhors are added as spices and in the end garnished with a thousand besharams and the result my freind is a zardari...
and just double the process and then add deception, dishonesty, shamelessness, treachery in the mix to get NS.

and just double the process and then add deception, dishonesty, shamelessness, treachery in the mix to get NS.
Na bhai, Ns although a first rate bastard is nothing compared to ala hazrat peer zardari sahib, like they say raghray hamesha bachy jaty hen, Ns wo bacha hai..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom