What's new

Dr.Noman Niaz the all in all of PTV sports, without any relevant qualifications or experience

Aesterix

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
InShot_20211027_135123568.jpg

FB_IMG_1635336843069.jpg

FB_IMG_1635336840964.jpg

FB_IMG_1635336837804.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2021-10-27-at-9.34.44-AM.jpeg

He has the experience and qualification.

Well educated (doctor) and pretty good in English. This is his qualification. Has very sound cricket historical knowledge which many in today's age doesn't have it. He has been hosting sports programme on PTV for the last few years so yes he has the required experience as well. But apart from all this, he is quite arrogant and a bit narcissist too.

Resentement in PTV against Shoaib Akthar:

Pakistan Television pay so much salary and money to cricket stars, analysts and experts and yet this happens:

Mansoor Ali Khan analysis of what actually happened between Shoaib Akthar and Dr Nauman Niaz:

Dr Nauman is cricket encyclopedia of cricket, there is more to the event that happened on air. Shoaib also has a big mouth, few days back on an Indian channel he mocked Misbah and Waqar and also Wasim. What goes around comes around.

Well educated (doctor) and pretty good in English. This is his qualification. Has very sound cricket historical knowledge which many in today's age doesn't have it. He has been hosting sports programme on PTV for the last few years so yes he has the required experience as well. But apart from all this, he is quite arrogant and a bit narcissist too.
Lol.
Your criteria of qualification is funny.
Dr Nauman is cricket encyclopedia of cricket, there is more to the event that happened on air. Shoaib also has a big mouth, few days back on an Indian channel he mocked Misbah and Waqar and also Wasim. What goes around comes around.
I can also Google and call myself "cricket encyclopedia ".
He has no qualification in journalism, and taking away the right of someone who studied hard to be a masters in journalism.
He is finance director, without any experience or qualifications in finance.

Yeh khete tha zardari apno ko nawzta ha yeg niazi tu har niaMzi naam ko nawaz raha ha

I’m sorry but his knowledge is limited in my opinion. He’s never played the game at any level. His approach and demeanour is poor and he comes across as a bit of a dictator - notice how he changes his approach when speaking to other nationalities? He’s just got everything bad in Pakistan inside him. Bit of an a*rsehole. They ought to get rid

Since you are an idiot and really knows nothing about Dr Nauman so its better to ignore this thread. Thanks.
Stop behaving like a hormonal pregnant teenager girl.
It says on his profile.
He is a medical doctor and has no qualification in sports journalism or finance.
Yet he is hogging the post of sports journalist and director of PTV sports.
I know a lot about defense matters, that doesn't make me DG ISPR.

Last edited:

Since Dr Nauman is a director, he has to be more responsible. He created unnecessary controversy on the live TV which could have been avoided. He should’ve taken a commercial break and resolve differences with Shoaib Akhtar. IMHO, PEMRA should banned Dr Sahab from hosting any TV programs for next 3 months. He should continue his YouTube channel but if he gets in to fight with Shoaib Akhtar on his YouTube videos, he should be fired from his job.

Dr Niaz misbehaved too, but Shoaib Akhtar violate PCB rules many times in the ground and out of the ground. The worst behavior during his last world cup, he totally ignored PCB and called in his own retirement press conference in foreign land... criticized PCB etc ...

I have seen the above shot many times, it seems Shoaib went off from the program preset topic. Basically which was not part of the agreed topics. But Niaz behavior was totally wrong. We have seen this behavior in Indian shows, where participants were kicked out if not agreed with the host.

Resentement in PTV against Shoaib Akthar:

Pakistan Television pay so much salary and money to cricket stars, analysts and experts and yet this happens:

Mansoor Ali Khan analysis of what actually happened between Shoaib Akthar and Dr Nauman Niaz:

Excuses. Seems like Mansoor Ali Khan just want a job their at PTV.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom