What's new

Dr.Maleeha Lodhi's Knockout response to Indian FM speech at UNGA

'Mother of terrorism'.

Thats the label that will stick very well. Well said Dr Lodhi.

Maleeha is indeed THE Iron Woman of Pakistan and, while her UN appointment is okay, she should be made the Foreign Minister of Pakistan or at least the Ambassador to the USA. Not since Benazir Bhutto Pakistan has such a powerful and articulate woman when it comes to foreign affairs.

My personal observation is that now even peacenik Pakistanis are really starting to believe that India is indeed behind a lot of terrorism inside Pakistan. This was not the case--at least not as pervasive barely 8-10 years ago. But Pakistani movies like 'Waar' and some Afghan and Indian govt statements over the last several years--gloating about terrorism inside Pakistan and even sort of owning the terrorism, plus Pakistan's own media driving the narrative of the Indian support to TTP--all these have created a Pakistani counter and popular narrative to India's own about Pakistani role inside India. So, perhaps if another Mumbai 2008 attack happens--I hope not!--Pakistanis may not be as sad and sympathetic toward India as they were in 2008.

I'd put most of the blame on the current right wing arrogant leadership ruling India. With Pakistan on the course of economic recovery, with Pakistan barely coming out of the decade long period of terrorism, it's not in Pakistan's interest to heat things up. But the arrogant Indian leadership is happy to enjoy global limelight, given to them MOSTLY because of their strong buying power and because of their potential to be a part of anti-China alliance, is really acting like no other Indian govt did before. Not good for the Subcontinent--not good for India itself.

Pakistani diplomat lies in front of the world leaders in an attempt to corner India but ends up making herself and Pakistan look foolish. Like you said the message was conveyed successfully and soundly.
Like I said, the point was made successfully, everyone in UN already knows the actual situation and what we were trying to project. Only you Indians are gloating on the pic, no one in UN gives a sh!t or would have asked to authenticate pic as they already know everything. Keep gloating!

Maleeha is indeed THE Iron Woman of Pakistan and, while her UN appointment is okay, she should be made the Foreign Minister of Pakistan or at least the Ambassador to the USA. Not since Benazir Bhutto Pakistan has such a powerful and articulate woman when it comes to foreign affairs.

My personal observation is that now even peacenik Pakistanis are really starting to believe that India is indeed behind a lot of terrorism inside Pakistan. This was not the case--at least not as pervasive barely 8-10 years ago. But Pakistani movies like 'Waar' and some Afghan and Indian govt statements over the last several years--gloating about terrorism inside Pakistan and even sort of owning the terrorism, plus Pakistan's own media driving the narrative of the Indian support to TTP--all these have created a Pakistani counter and popular narrative to India's own about Pakistani role inside India. So, perhaps if another Mumbai 2008 attack happens--I hope not!--Pakistanis may not be as sad and sympathetic toward India as they were in 2008.

I'd put most of the blame on the current right wing arrogant leadership ruling India. With Pakistan on the course of economic recovery, with Pakistan barely coming out of the decade long period of terrorism, it's not in Pakistan's interest to heat things up. But the arrogant Indian leadership is happy to enjoy global limelight, given to them MOSTLY because of their strong buying power and because of their potential to be a part of anti-China alliance, is really acting like no other Indian govt did before. Not good for the Subcontinent--not good for India itself.
It is obvious, TTP is not getting Arms from MARS, this Indian terrorist State is behind TTP, like it was behind LTTE and Mukti Bahni....The sooner the world knows about dual face of India, the better!

Lol @ symoblic

Your diplomats couldn't even google an original image looks like they are working symbolically too, completely incompetent bunch of jokers who are enjoying on taxpayers money and embarrassing Pakistan.

There you go, here's an original picture happy now? or do you want me to show a couple more and you can decide which one's the best?

insha-malik.jpg

There you go, here's an original picture happy now? or do you want me to show a couple more and you can decide which one's the best?

insha-malik.jpg
@ranjeet there you go, now be happy because we showed you an original picture! You people are real terrorists, one way or another Kashmiri's are getting independence from you clowns!

insha-malik.jpg
Send it to Maleeha Lodhi not me.

Like I said, the point was made successfully, everyone in UN already knows the actual situation and what we were trying to project. Only you Indians are gloating on the pic, no one in UN gives a sh!t or would have asked to authenticate pic as they already know everything. Keep gloating!
Only success Pakistan got in UN was embarrassing itself.

@ranjeet there you go, now be happy because we showed you an original picture! You people are real terrorists, one way or another Kashmiri's are getting independence from you clowns!
I have already seen such pictures, kindly show it to Ms Maleeha Lodhi.

Send it to Maleeha Lodhi not me.

Only success Pakistan got in UN was embarrassing itself.

I have already seen such pictures, kindly show it to Ms Maleeha Lodhi.
Show me a single UN member taking a jab on this? Only in your dreams we have been embarrassed just like in your dreams you are Super power!

Show me a single UN member taking a jab on this? Only in your dreams we have been embarrassed just like in your dreams you are Super power!
You want UN members to openly mock Pakistan? They most probably be face palming themselves at this idiotic stunt pulled by your diplomatic team.

Great response to the stupid Indians whinging over terrorism, these Indians need to be put in thier place in order.

Noora's exit has already been a benefit to Pakistan the overgrown pro indian swine was the problem!

Dr. Maleeha Lodhi seems like the biggest tout and most favorite tool of establishment

since i was born, have heard her name involved in foreign dignitary of pakistan each time a military regime overtakes the government

Tout ??? Her surname should put you and your ilk in your place. Imagine the pain and agony an RSS devotee must feel hearing that eloquent lady speak with dignity, logic & authority coupled with her Lodhi heritage.

You want UN members to openly mock Pakistan? They most probably be face palming themselves at this idiotic stunt pulled by your diplomatic team.
Yeah most probably, could have, would have...all the assumptions...just like you people assumed that you are super power!

Lol so what? You also have Muslim CM in Kashmir yet you kill hundreds of Kashmirs every month...Americans had Barack Obama yet they voted Trump for his Islamophobic speeches..Come up with something logical kid or else stay shut up!

The Indians have for long ridden on anti Muslim sentiments of the West, especially here in the United States. In fact, their anti Pakistan diatribes are just anti- Muslim. Maleeha Lodhi did a very fine job correctly labeling them as the Biggest Hypocrisy in the world. They strategically use certain Indian Muslims as a smokescreen while electing the biggest Muslim killers in their country to power. Maleeha Lodhi has masterfully exposes them.
There is a de facto travel ban on Pakistanis by the India

Does it make any difference in your life

You don't give a $hit neither did Modi :p:

Still not stopping you and your ilk from flooding Pakistani websites

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom