What's new

Dr Israr Ahmed passed away

Inna Ni Lillah e Wa Inna Ilahi Rajyun,

May he rest in peace. A great scholar, a person who really admired the true context of verses of Iqbal. His no sermon would be complete without including verses of Iqbal. A true interpretor of Iqbal.

He was strictly anit-Patriotic (In relation with borders of Muslim countries). He was of the view that Muslims should not be divided in borders but should unite. His views will live and views of great people always live.

All his life he struggled:

Aik hon Muslim, Harram ki paasbani k lye,
Cheen k sahil se lay kar ta-bakhak-e-Kashgar,

KIT Over

Inna Ni Lillah e Wa Inna Ilahi Rajyun

man this news is really shocking to me, god bless his soul, may he rest in eternal peace and grant him jannah :sad:

i like his allama iqbal analysis

Inna lilla hi wa inna ilay hi rajioon

Great loss. I have had the fortune of being taught Philosphy by his brother Mr. Absar Ahmad during my BBA. Very nice guy.

brother , Plz guide me to the location. Where to go from kalma chowk?

Brother go towards Model Town More and enter in Model Town, You will come accross a round about and behind that round about Model Town Central Park is situated. Now, that park is too big. It's in the middle of whole of Model Town. Ask anyone they'll tell you the exact location.

Brother go towards Model Town More and enter in Model Town, You will come accross a round about and behind that round about Model Town Central Park is situated. Now, that park is too big. It's in the middle of whole of Model Town. Ask anyone they'll tell you the exact location.

ya i got it, been there b4~ ThankYou!

maut ul 3aalim maut ul 3aalam.

His has created a lacuna that no one alive today appears to be able to rise up and fill.

In this case, its even graver, he was one of the foremost proponents of Pakistan's ideology and lived a life dedicated to its realisation, and went away without seeing the fruition of his work.

he represents same group of slafie's who nauzbillah dont like AHlebait-e-Rasool (SA)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom