What's new

Dr.Chisti's arrival and PTI's selfishness and PPP and MQM's dedication

Her vision will take Pakistan into the future which is why we must follow it. Her vision is democracy, a growing economy and the army doing their job

Let's suppose that the nation is held to ransom by her vision.

Do you see a growing economy?

:rofl:
LOL
"Our dear president Zardari, the best president we've ever had, actually went to India to free him. What a man, what a perfect heir to the Bhutto legacy"

I won't believe people like this exist untill I see them in person.

Let me ask you a simple question.

You are going to vote for PPP???

And could you explain how exactly is the economy growing?
The results are being hidden by the biased media but the economy and exports have grown

Further proof, Indians hate Zardari because they know he's the best for Pakistan

The results are being hidden by the biased media but the economy and exports have grown

Further proof, Indians hate Zardari because they know he's the best for Pakistan

Where does India come in here from?

Give me documents and link which say that the economy is growing , if they do exist.

I had FBR documents some months back, and they didn't show the economy really progressing.

Any idea why we let the NATO supplies go through?

Any idea why we need US for funding the budget?

And just a fun fact, more money is sent back by expatriates than Pakistan's exports!

In a democracy, people who don't vote don't count.

Yes they don't.

But that does not mean you represent 190 million people.

The beloved Zardari give 1 million dollar to a Dargah From PUBLIC FUNDS. Why giving roti kaprah makan to indians instead of our own citizens?

We needed Malik Riaz to fund the hostage money FFS.

And here somebody talks about the economy.

2 plots sell for 13 crore, steel mill for 25.

requirement for 700,000 houses a couple of years back, government makes only 300,000.

Economy is progressing and PPP is taking the country forward huh?

The Joke of the Century.. lol and cant stop laughing.

Back
Top Bottom