What's new

Dr.Chisti's arrival and PTI's selfishness and PPP and MQM's dedication

Tell me, was it Musharraf that doubled 60 years of loans in 4 years?
Was it Musharraf who destroyed PIA? or the Railway?

True story, in 2007 I went to the Boeing factory in Seattle as part of a tour. While there I saw them finishing up a few brand new PIA airplanes. They were really beautiful and PIA was in really good shape.
Now.......well now PIA can't even dream of buying a 50 year old plane. And the Boeings they bought? well lets just say they are taking a nap due to lack of parts.

I don't really have to say any of this really, everyone knows you are a troll and worse you are a trained PPP/MQM troll. No one takes you seriously.
Please, PIA was in horrible shape 4 years ago. Zaradri's done a great job from stopping it from disintegrating all together

you are a trained PPP/MQM troll. No one takes you seriously.
Wish I were paid then xD

Something ironic is that PPP thinks that 20% of 190 million voted for them, and they are saying that they have the nations mandate!

You people are blinded by the hate instilled in you by PTI to see how great a job PPP has done after so many years of dictatorship

I think you had your share from PPP. you seems to me a blind person who judges the political peoples on welcoming others which doesnt mean any thing to country. what these PPP and others did for Pakistan. Its very understood even to a kid that they did this to have vote and i dont think you are poor minded to miss the facts. Long live Pakistan and PTI.

KARACHI: A brawl took place between the PIA air crew members and Prime Minister’s son and MNA Ali Musa Gilani who was on board PIA flight PK305 from Lahore to Karachi.
Ali Musa insisted that his guard, who had an economy class ticket, would sit with him in the business class.
The matter could only be solved when the captain of the flight came to intervene and told Gilani that if he continued his demand that was against the rules, he (captain) would turn the flight back to Lahore.
The threat worked and Gilani decided to give up after which the flight continued and landed at Karachi airport.

No respect for rules: Ali Musa Gilani

jeay PPP huh truthseer??

So what happened to the justice for all and all that BS???

PTI's rather black and white approach to politics may become its downfall.
Since Tsunami's are useless when you use a sneaky submarine tactic and slip right under it.
The PPP will watch gleefully as the Tsunami plays around in urban north Punjab...and washes away the PML(N) there.. but does little to shake up its own allies in the south and west.

You do need an honest leader like Imran Khan, but do not need a simpleton like Imran Khan.
What is needed today is an cunning, devious crook who is honest towards Pakistan.
(good luck finding one.. although Malik Riaz of Bahria town fame seems to fit it partially)
Otherwise expect similar results next election or at best a hung parliament.

Oscar, unfortunately, that is what is happening.

THe Urban vote bank still will be split now between the two opposition parties.

Although some hope is that the voter turnout is large, and instead of 40% of the country, we can have around 65%.

PPP is definitely having the last laugh at this moment though.

That is because of Musharraf's legacy. You know, the same army that supports PTI. That's how corrupt PTI is also going to be

Exactly. The least PTI could have done was to welcome him at Isl
mr truthseer , u are actually blind, or u are paid by mr zardari , or u have some hope to become his son in law that is the only reason for so vehemently supporting him.

Terrorism is not Zardari's fault

We'll win again. The country voted for Zardari and we will do so again

probably you are zardari youself. Nobody likes hin instead of his child (i doubt though)

and his paid followers, and offcourse blind people. You are a living example.

this old man was telling a different story than what media said..
he said in the interview at his home that he wasnt in jail all the time..was there only for an year....then all his little grand children said they met him an year ago....so either they went to india or he came to pakistan an year ago...
then what was all this flood of tears about?

Now he is in Pakistan but only for a month and will go back to india after that..

i am confused.

Back
Top Bottom