What's new

“Dr Afia Siddiqui gets pregnant, contracts cancer in US jail”

Pakistan could have gotten Dr. Siddiqui back by swapping RD but the traitorous Government of Pakistan pressured the families to accept the money and forced their hand to keep them quiet and not publicly embarrass them further.

Even the Taliban have done more for Dr. Siddiqui's release than Pakistan, they had captured US soldiers in the past and other western personnel to swap for Dr. Siddiqui's release.

Really this nation and leaders disgust me sometime. I understand the geopolitical complexities and strength vs weaknesses but this is pure treason and slavish behavior.

its a shame that a Pakistani national is being sexually abused by Americans while illegally detaining her.
Pakistan could have held Raymond Davis and exchanged for Afia....
But do we have BALLS?

Pakistan could have gotten Dr. Siddiqui back by swapping RD but the traitorous Government of Pakistan pressured the families to accept the money and forced their hand to keep them quiet and not publicly embarrass them further.

lol, forced the victim families, you can hardly say forced them while they become hungry for american passports and its money

btw in the release of RD, army and ISI and govt of punjab was also involved

Totally specious thread. Zero proof of either "pregnancy" or cancer. If either are true, please post some credible proof.

It is a serious allegation and an official response from the United States is warranted considering the feelings the nation of Pakistan has with Aafia and her widely believed wrongful incarceration.

CIA and US government played their dirty.tricks to demonize pakistani scientists so that the nuclear and other mitary science advances of the country stop...

It's not about bravery, don't you see Pakistani Government willingly wants to serve foreign interest. It's not about courage it's about traitors who deliberately sell out the nation both civil and military in many cases. Why is it about courage? Is Pakistan going to be destroyed if we demand and forcefully push US for Dr. Siddiqui's release? No. Not at all. It's absolutely about traitors it has nothing to do with Pakistan militarily capability.

lol, forced the victim families, you can hardly say forced them while they become hungry for american passports and its money

btw in the release of RD, army and ISI and govt of punjab was also involved

I don't know what went behind the scenes, but the family demanded blood for blood or a swap for Dr. Siddiqui. I think the family was told take the money, shut up, and get out of here. As for RDs release believe me I will not forgive the Army nor CM of Punjab for this act.

Even the Taliban have done more for Dr. Siddiqui's release than Pakistan, they had captured US soldiers in the past and other western personnel to swap for Dr. Siddiqui's release.

Really this nation and leaders disgust me sometime. I understand the geopolitical complexities and strength vs weaknesses but this is pure treason and slavish behavior.

and talibans nato killings this our brave army must be dancing on, they must be thinking, hey talibans took our revenge

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

I don't know what went behind the scenes, but the family demanded blood for blood or a swap for Dr. Siddiqui. I think the family was told take the money, shut up, and get out of here. As for RDs release believe me I will not forgive the Army nor CM of Punjab for this act.

if they were forced, they should have come on to the media, but guess what they were greedy for money and american citizenship, nobody can force to have money and american passport

and talibans nato killings this our brave army must be dancing on, they must be thinking, hey talibans took our revenge

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

if they were forced, they should have come on to the media, but guess what they were greedy for money and american citizenship, nobody can force to have money and american passport

I agree with you, I shouldn't have said forced but they were encouraged to do so. Nonetheless, If the Government actually cared they could have demanded the swap themselves, Dr. Siddiqui could have been freed by now. The nation is a disgrace from top to bottom.

Can you believe the world's fifth-largest nuclear power, can't even summon the strength to stand up for its citizens, Governmemt has to change.

btw where is Z9 and his stupid musharraf coward

actuallt being a pakistani....on this very moment i m actually ashamed on myself,,,,,,,no matter what the circumstances were,,,,atleast we should have released our daughter,,,its our hurmat...muhammed bin qasim conquerd india just on the cry of one of our daughter,,,,,,,,,,,,shame on us,,,,,,,may allah bless our home land

Indeed the Pakistani nation is docile and content with humiliation. As long as people are enjoying their private lives why would they take up the burden of the nation? Seriously Pakistani public is not as great as it portrays itself. The title "Islamic Republic" should be stripped off of Pakistan. To be an Islamic Republic means you stand for Islam and it's greatness.

actuallt being a pakistani....on this very moment i m actually ashamed on myself,,,,,,,no matter what the circumstances were,,,,atleast we should have released our daughter,,,its our hurmat...muhammed bin qasim conquerd india just on the cry of one of our daughter,,,,,,,,,,,,shame on us,,,,,,,may allah bless our home land

Just following the day to day news will make you know how much "Islamic" Pakistan is.

The right name for "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" should be "Corrupt Republic of Pakistan" Well "Republic" also does not suit, what shall we replace "Republic" with?

I hope you know about و معتصماه please read about it and you will know how for saving one Muslim woman in a foreign land and أبو إسحاق محمد المعتصم بالله sends his army to release her.

Just following the day to day news will make you know how much "Islamic" Pakistan is.

The right name for "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" should be "Corrupt Republic of Pakistan" Well "Republic" also does not suit, what shall we replace "Republic" with?

Serfdom, first word that came to my mind.

Back
Top Bottom