What's new

DOWNFALL OF EX-COAS GEN KAYANI BROTHERS AND MALIK RIAZ BEGINS

General Pervaiz Kiyani brothers are facing NAB investigation not him. Secondly yes a meeting took place on 28th April between General Raheel Shareef and NAB chairman and NAB chairman was told to wake up and start investigations on all the cases and crackdown on corruption or else, after this meeting NAB chief and NAB is active now and NAB chairman has reached Karachi because in first stage Sindh will be cleaned.NAB recently also interrogated a serving Lt. General too.

I think it is good for Pakistan. Corruption free Pakistan. But many corrupt people are in power too. Being a guy from lahore and PTI fan boy you can very well understand how sharief Brothers and Zardari looted this country.Once i communicated to PTI MPA ( Punjab assembly) soon after the audit of Metro Project. where is the audit report of Lahore Metro project? With my first hand information PTI opposition leader punjab assembly is in picture too.

I always hated Kiyani bcz of his silence towards murder of Pakistanis by terrorist groups...I hope he's served right if he or anyone is involved in corruption...
He has his limitations, i think he tried his best to do as much as he can. I remember his tenure was so full of inside/outside pressure that no wonders he might have cracked. Still he did as much as he can. We should remember that his tenure was extended bcz our country couldnt afford losing that one person for that time. It is my opinion :-)

PA was very disturb & upset because of Kayani & his wrong doings. All he cared about was making his family rich & supporting massively corrupt & incompetent DEMOCRAZY which was run by PPP.

Kiyani was a coward but still does any one agree with me over this, that not pursuing op in north waziristan despite great american pressure was a right thing he did.

Is it just me who thinks like that?

I do not give a fig for Malik Raiz, but I am deeply disappointed with Pakistan media, politicians and all those who are now after Kiyani’s blood.

Despite all his faults and shortcomings; Gen Kiyani took action against TTP in Swat & South Waziristan and kept Pak Army out of politics. All the current noise validates nothing beyond the fact that our nation is full of hypocrites and cowards. Instead of standing up to the person like a man, they wait until he is powerless and cannot fight back.

Despite his love for Taliban, I considered Imran Khan as a fighter. After witnessing Imran Khan’s support for the CJ Ifitkhar Chaudhry and Kiyani while they were in power and his declarations after they are out of office; it is clear that the supposedly brave Captain is no different from rest of the politicians.

To make it perfectly clear, IMHO Kiyani should have resigned after the Abbottabad debacle and his not doing so reveals his mediocrity. Nevertheless, unlike Pakistan media; I don’t believe in kicking the person only when he is down.

I do not give a fig for Malik Raiz, but I am deeply disappointed with Pakistan media, politicians and all those who are now after Kiyani’s blood.

Despite all his faults and shortcomings; Gen Kiyani took action against TTP in Swat & South Waziristan and kept Pak Army out of politics. All the current noise validates nothing beyond the fact that our nation is full of hypocrites and cowards. Instead of standing up to the person like a man, they wait until he is powerless and cannot fight back.

Despite his love for Taliban, I considered Imran Khan as a fighter. After witnessing Imran Khan’s support for the CJ Ifitkhar Chaudhry and Kiyani while they were in power and his declarations after they are out of office; it is clear that the supposedly brave Captain is no different from rest of the politicians.

To make it perfectly clear, IMHO Kiyani should have resigned after the Abbottabad debacle and his not doing so reveals his mediocrity. Nevertheless, unlike Pakistan media; I don’t believe in kicking the person only when he is down.

Just to add, we forget about the strategic dynamics in the region in Kiyani's times. He had a much difficult period than what is present today. Mumbai attacks, Zardari in power, US in Afghanistan, CIA agents inside Pakistan with a big network, insurgency in Swat and Waziristan, an army that was affected due to 10-years of Musharraf rule and had lost the support in the masses.

Kiyani did a great job in dealing with all the mess left behind by Musharraf including killing of Bugti and Lal-Masjid Islamabad incident. As a result of which there were brazing attacks on parade-lane mosque and situation deteriorated in Balochistan.

I do not blame him for not resigning Abbottabad incident because Zardari was the president and Kiyani's resignation would have given Zardari a free hand to bring a general of choice - that would have plunged army into politics once again.

The only thing I blame him for is that he did not give Pakistan transparent elections in 2013.

So what, a typical desi comment. Bashing others on small pitfalls

original.png

Now shut up and kiss my sweet desi a$$, idiot!

Which ECL? ECL is for people like you and me. Pakistan is an unjust society. Its a place where we celebrate hanging of Saulat Mirza and forget he had his handlers too. They are let go s we forget the basic fact that Saulat did not kill on his own.

To the topic of this thread.

Gen Kayani standing in Germany. This is last week.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">IS GEN KAYANI ON ECL? Seen here with a friend in Germany 2 weeks ago. So all this talk of Gen Kayani on ECL is BS. <a href="SHAHEEN SEHBAI on Twitter: "IS GEN KAYANI ON ECL? Seen here with a friend in Germany 2 weeks ago. So all this talk of Gen Kayani on ECL is BS. http://t.co/Zv76D5boKg"">pic.twitter.com/Zv76D5boKg</a></p>&mdash; SHAHEEN SEHBAI (@SSEHBAI1) <a href=" ">May 7, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom