What's new

Down your heads with shame. Even Israeli media reported Karachi

Cities like Karachi and Lahore should have their own Cosmopolitan Authorities free from any provincial government.

Have you observed how the mayor of Karachi Waseem Akhtar chose the leader of a the political party PSP Mustafa Kamal, to be the project director of the garbage disposal in the already flooded Karachi.

Soon Mr. Kamal was doing politics on his post that he is the savior of Karachi and then the mayor had to remove him quickly just after he was appointed. Eventually the solid waste management of Karachi was sacrificed to the cheap politics of the corrupt politicians of Karachi.

Karachi's politics are so rotten that the moment I see a face of someone from PSP,MQM or PPP on the news channel, I change it to Cartoon Network.

The rotten politics of Karachi will not let Karachi to ever flourish.

It still gonna be called sindh 2. Making a separate province doesn't gonna solve any urban issues and insecurities but a robust administrative system shall. Hint, musharfi mayors!

Doesnt mater if it called changanga2. Ruling party who ever win will have the right not like androni sindh win and take karachi as gift.

woohoo we are getting famous!!

jiye bhutoo!

First it was target killings, countless robberies & kidnappings, now its waste management & health hazards. We’ve gotten rid of the first problem to a great extent now the second one shall be resolved as well in due time. More initiatives like #fixit and federal involvement should be able to curtail this nasty situation.

First it was target killings, countless robberies & kidnappings, now its waste management & health hazards. We’ve gotten rid of the first problem to a great extent now the second one shall be resolved as well in due time. More initiatives like #fixit and federal involvement should be able to curtail this nasty situation.

I think people of Karachi should arrange a million strong gathering and demand the SC to interfere.. that's the only legal authority that can actually do something.. but Karachites have to come out of their homes & offices/business for a few hours.

failed to clean own cities and think they are contractors of islamic world :lol:
And entire Muslim world is looking towards Pakistan
Bas aik India sa Jang ki qasar rehti hai phir Afghanistani bhi Pakistan pay hansay gay

Plague of Flies Infests Pakistan's Karachi: ‘The City Stinks, Hard to Breathe’

Residents of the seaside Pakistani city wade through clouds of flies following a perfect storm of circumstances, including extreme monsoon weather probably driven by climate change
Ruth Schuster

Karachi is covered in flies. A perfect storm of circumstances produced a plague of practically biblical proportions in this seaside city in Pakistan: rain, inadequate garbage and offal disposal, floating sewage, steaming heat, governmental incompetence, the timing of the sacrificial festival Eid al-Adha — and more rain.

In the streets, Karachiites walk through clouds of flies. But the worst is when they sit down and the insects descend. “You spend half your time just shooing them away,” says K. (who spoke on condition of anonymity). “If your car window is open, they fly in. If you’re having a cup of tea, don’t leave the sugar out. In fact, don’t leave out any food of any kind.”

As a sprawling city in a temperate climate with inadequate-to-nonexistent waste treatment, Karachi has a perennial pest problem. It isn’t unusual for flies to proliferate following Eid al-Adha. “But usually it ends after a week,” K. says. This time it isn’t s....

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/...flies-plague-stinks-hard-to-breathe-1.7774299

If Pakistan doesn't get rid of PPP, then Karachi and Pakistan will get FUCKED if not already got.
But Pakistani have no shame and they wear only hatred ethical google which only show them ethics and nothing more. I hope in my life time we all become Pakistani only. If Pakistan want to develop then first time she have to do is to banned PPP who divided Pakistan into two just to get PM chair

If Pakistan doesn't get rid of PPP, then Karachi and Pakistan will get FUCKED if not already got.
Bro how to get rid of this cancer called PPP?
I think Karachites have to gather like one million in numbers and demand either for a separate province or imposition of the governor rule. The SC and federal govt then can go something together. Without SC, there's no legal way for the federal govt.

We are under PPP occupation..... before you liberate Kashmir, do make some effort to liberate Karachi.

Nobody can liberate Karachi. Army & bureaucracy enjoys this situation. In the name of PPP they are taking revenge from Karachiites very unfortunately. Army and Bureaucracy will only help Karachi when Karachiite will vote for PMLN unfortunately.

i am surprised imran khan did not declared emergency did not send pest controls and did not sit in Karachi until problem solved . why ?

People would hate me for saying this but Imran Khan and PTI won't do anything for Karachi

It is only the first year and the way PTI government has treated Karachi despite getting seats and votes from Karachi, I have no hope from them

They would spend whole five years with this behavior. PTI and its local Karachi leadership has no shame

this is what army & bureaucracy wants. Push Karachi towards PMLN and then they will do some work.

A Punjab based party can only solves Karachi problem because that only satisfies the ego of higher ups sitting in Army Bureaucracy Judges.
Probably PMLN. Because they are the Permanent selected player of establishment.

Yeh to bilkul hi koi naya qisam ka chutyapa laye ho bhai tum
chalen phir wait karen 2023 ka jab shahbaz/maryam ayega. ye mera message save karlo. umeed hai k ghalat sabit ho jayon aur boht hi khushee hogee ghalat sabit honay ki qasam se :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom