What's new

Double Bombing in Karachi

Several casualties feared in Karachi blast
Updated at: 1510 PST, Friday, February 05, 2010
KARACHI: Several people were killed and injured when a powerful explosion occurred in a public vehicle plying on Sharah-e-Faisal of Karachi, media reported Friday.

According to Geo News, the blast occurred in a mini bus near Nursery stop towards FTC.

The ambulances have been dispatched towards the blast site. The ambulances are being shifted to the hospitals.

Police and other rescue workers have arrived on the spot. The road leading to Saddar has been blocked and the blast site has been cordoned off.

Several people were killed and injured when a powerful explosion occurred in a public vehicle plying on Sharah-e-Faisal of Karachi, media reported Friday.

According to Geo News, the blast occurred in a mini bus near Nursery stop towards FTC.

KARACHI: Several people were injured when a blast took place near Karachi's Shahrah-i-Faisal on Friday.

The blast reportedly occurred in a public bus.

Wasn't there some political violence in Karachi a few days ago ? Now who is responsible for this mayhem ? :undecided:

I dont knw whats wrong with these people .. instead of helping they are protesting ... :hitwall:

Some reports suggest that up to 12 people killed .
The scumbag rammed the bus with his motorcycle.

I think religious fractions and their private armies are responsible for all this.

responsible??
hahahaha:lol:
bro its a deep game

Death of civilians in any country by an act of terror is neither a laughing matter nor a game. Whether it is some religious barbarian or some foreign government supporting them(no matter who the government is if proven !!) I can only wish them the best of judgment in Hell in due course. To the dead I can only offer my prayers :undecided:

Not again today is another muharam procesion .. this is just getting out of hands .. May Allah rest all shuhada in Janah and burn those responsible in hell fire

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom