What's new

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’

No no, of RAW.

As these are involvements of RAW, not of India.

BTW, any one asked why they calling it as dossier when it only contain narrative and not proofs? Why not they calling "RAW Charit Manas"?:rofl:
Are you saying that those doas' err dossiers were nothing but Novels? Contained only some narrative?

:rofl:
I think calling it narrative or novel is exaggeration.
These are pure comics from pure and holy green minds from land of purr.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you saying that those doas' err dossiers were nothing but Novels? Contained only some narrative?

I am sure it had more substance than that since Jackanory is a an exclusive speciality of the call centre community. :laugh:

Better a call centre employee than a ......Dalit............. Atleast they earn their living with an honest day's work unlike ..surviving in filth...........

There you are , filled in the blank spaces.....keeping Indian psyche in mind.

I am sure it had more substance than that since Jackanory is a an exclusive speciality of the call centre community. :laugh:
I'm sure you believed everything when they said it contained hard evidence and now you believe it was a novel, this delusion is the only specialty of the Warrior clan :P

There you are , filled in the blank spaces.....keeping Indian psyche in mind.

Nice of you to make the effort but three things

1. Dalits can do anything they want - I am one and I seem to be doing just fine. Clearly you are out of your depth here.

2. It wasn't I who started with generalization of Indians.

3. Doesn't really fit, think harder there are better alternatives

Moron. Bhara Pakistani ne.. Mind hua Indian kya..
Chutiyapa ki Limit ho gai....

No Doubt, Pakistani;s ( feeling Asahamed / Insecure of being a Pakistani ) in USA pose as Indians for the same "Psyche" ... lol.

Source : Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare| Reuters
Jane bhi do Jammer ko

Some knowledgable Pakistanis already knew what was there in those dossiers and were relieved that it was not handed over to India.

Check the date on the article - CYRIL ALMEIDA — PUBLISHED OCT 04, 2015 01:56AM - One country, three policies - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Nice of you to make the effort but three things

1. Dalits can do anything they want - I am one and I seem to be doing just fine. Clearly you are out of your depth here.

2. It wasn't I who started with generalization of Indians.

3. Doesn't really fit, think harder there are better alternatives

Are Bhai... Bhais k Aage Bin Bajai Bhais Khadi pagurai....

hqdefault.jpg

Can i ask a genuine question?
If its all script to show involvement then why color printing? Dont you think Black and White printing would have been economical? That also not one but three dossiers.
I mean you folks dont feel its a sheer wastage of money over multiple foreign trips and wasting color printing cartridge.

If its all script to show involvement then why color printing? Dont you think Black and White printing would have been economical? That also not one but three dossiers.
I mean you folks dont feel its a sheer wastage of money over multiple foreign trips and wasting color printing cartridge.

Here just found one page of dossiers. .
g5ondxH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom