What's new

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’

Zia was not elected fyi.

Pakistan is based on religious grounds but most of the population contain moderate Muslims.

We are not about Pakistan's involvement ??? Are we ??
Actually there was a referendum in 1984 "with the option being to elect or reject the General as the future President" and he won that election with overwhelming numbers. The whole thing was a farce, yet it did happen.

Actually there was a referendum in 1984 "with the option being to elect or reject the General as the future President" and he won that election with overwhelming numbers. The whole thing was a farce, yet it did happen.

I am sure you are not aware how referendum works in dictatorship

no all india elite and beurocracy was/is not as good/bad in this respect as they are in pakistan otherwise india would have been in even worse condition but we are not and no dought we are poor , lazy and late but we are atleast getting firmly towards owr goals and achiving many + the fact elite is just the cream of society but crewams comes from the society who supports and elects them tell me who is resposnsible for the elite you have and who supports them ... think brother think :cheers:

so tell me when and how USA opologised to there most important non NATO ally for say ... raymond davis affair , salallaa check post massacrre or abotabad raid :azn:

I can only laugh at your enthusiasm on your bureaucracy its like that, Twada kutta kutta tey sada kutta tomy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Salala Check post

I can only laugh at your enthusiasm on your bureaucracy its like that, Twada kutta kutta tey sada kutta tomy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Salala Check post
well there is nothing elese you and your nation can do about the current position and status of your nation and its elite ...... baki lagge rahu ... sanu ki :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

well there is nothing elese you and your nation can do about the current position and status of your nation and its elite ...... baki lagge rahu ... sanu ki :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

And I hope Modi continue at-least 2 more term so India can really "Shine" :omghaha::omghaha:

Salala Check post
And I am really sure you do not understand the meaning of the word farce like in the sentence "The whole thing was a farce, yet it did happen."

What is BLA/BRA leaders doing in India ??
Don't you know about Mukti Bahini ???
Don't you know about LTTE ??
What is your 26 consulates are doing in Afghanistan ???

We are not the one following blindly "shining india" types of slogans and electing a terrorists known for the killings of minorities ??

Pakistan never elected a religious fundamentalists as their Leader, However India is !!!!!!!

We follow our forces proudly but not blindly.

There are no 26 consulates in Afghanistan.

One of the most unpleasant habits of Pakistani patriots is to keep parroting the same stupid urban legends over and over again, like a flock of devout sheep.

What is your 26 consulates are doing in Afghanistan ???
Will you name 26 consulates? I want to here.

What is BLA/BRA leaders doing in India ??
Any Proof?
Don't you know about LTTE ??
SL is sovereign territory of Pakistqan? I dont know that.

We are not the one following blindly "shining india" types of slogans and electing a terrorists known for the killings of minorities ??
You are definitely blind.

Pakistan never elected a religious fundamentalists as their Leader, However India is !!!!!!!
It doing so since 1947.

let them innovate a new dossier within an year.
We will get more entertained.
:lol:

let them innovate a new dossier within an year.
We will get more entertained.
:lol:
With Indian emblem on it? :rofl:
sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

Stupidity doesn't come alone but i guess it helps if you are an Indian.
Every Indian showing their moronic genes should first acquire some brain cells to understand the statement.
''
“The dossiers have been meticulously prepared, but material evidence cannot be shared for the sake of protecting the sources,” he said, adding that the proofs could have only been provided to others in the narrative shape.''

I guess Pakistan could have provided material using the pathetic Indian methods with ''Made in India'' Toothpaste and Indian sim cards and grainy images of some fishing boat being blown up but then again we are not good Pigeon hunters either.
Are you saying that those doas' err dossiers were nothing but Novels? Contained only some narrative?

:rofl:

Probably they'll draw map of India there next time hoping for some attention this time that
how evil Indian RAW agents are harming Land of Pure.
:devil:
No no, of RAW.

As these are involvements of RAW, not of India.

BTW, any one asked why they calling it as dossier when it only contain narrative and not proofs? Why not they calling "RAW Charit Manas"?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom