What's new

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’

Stupidity doesn't come alone but i guess it helps if you are an Indian.
Every Indian showing their moronic genes should first acquire some brain cells to understand the statement.
''
“The dossiers have been meticulously prepared, but material evidence cannot be shared for the sake of protecting the sources,” he said, adding that the proofs could have only been provided to others in the narrative shape.''

I guess Pakistan could have provided material using the pathetic Indian methods with ''Made in India'' Toothpaste and Indian sim cards and grainy images of some fishing boat being blown up but then again we are not good Pigeon hunters either.
Jal rahi hai... we can understand... you have your own government to blame for that...

Solid evidence... Here is what it looks like http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/277-mumbai-terror-attacks-dossier-of-evidence.pdf navigation devices with GPS codes... communication tapes...audio.... and the list goes on...

Now tell me what has Pakistan handed over to UN in the name of evidence....Some Pattern and Narrative. LAUGH. LAUGH
we arnt talking abt Pakistan-India talks abt mumbai drama. We r talking abt America Pakistan scenario, America also even today has no shred of evidence abt our alleged support of taliban. All it has is the same.

Yes because we have a lot of DSI in forum.:lol:
ENDcgyB.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is Capsicum doing there?

I've found that cutting em up raw with a dash of vinegar and coriander leaves makes for a good side dish for Dosai along with the regular chutney, kozhambu, sambhar etc..

This talk is making me miss my mum's cooking hehe.

we arnt talking abt Pakistan-India talks abt mumbai drama. We r talking abt America Pakistan scenario, America also even today has no shred of evidence abt our alleged support of taliban. All it has is the same.

Well..America found and Killed Osama Bin Laden some 500 Mtr away form your Military academy... but that does not count..does it.

Its the Standard narration of State dept whether its our dossiers or yours the response will always the same.
no we unlike your establishment make such dossier publick and furnish them to media which your establishment dint in name of "Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry told the committee that the contents of the dossiers could be shared with the members of the panel in an ‘in-camera’ session due to `the sensitivity of the matter’."

Stupidity doesn't come alone but i guess it helps if you are an Indian.
Every Indian showing their moronic genes should first acquire some brain cells to understand the statement.
''
“The dossiers have been meticulously prepared, but material evidence cannot be shared for the sake of protecting the sources,” he said, adding that the proofs could have only been provided to others in the narrative shape.''

I guess Pakistan could have provided material using the pathetic Indian methods with ''Made in India'' Toothpaste and Indian sim cards and grainy images of some fishing boat being blown up but then again we are not good Pigeon hunters either.
Blind faith?

Well..America found and Killed Osama Bin Laden some 500 Mtr away form your Military academy... but that does not count..does it.
there is no evidence the killed man was him that is, if they had really killed someone here so to speak!

Anyways its our own Pakistan-America matter. Ask yr own gov when they meet us they should talk abt yr thingy.

there is no evidence the killed man was him that is, if they had really killed someone here so to speak!

Anyways its our own Pakistan-America matter. As yr own gov when they meet us they should talk abt yr thingy.
Exactly... now thats' what I am talking about... Denial...Denial ..till the time you forget.

Dekho bhi.. ab duniya bhar main Pakistan ka mazak udne wala hai... aur hum log to tum logo ka haal chal poochne ate hain.

Ha'n puri dunya ney India ko UN ka member chun liya, aub sirf Pakistan ka vote baqi hey.

Ha'n puri dunya ney India ko UN ka member chun liya, aub sirf Pakistan ka vote baqi hey.
UN ka Member to India pehle bhi hai....Permanent member bhi ban hi jayega... leking mujhe taras to Sartaj Aziz pe aa raha hai..Budhape main fajihat ho rahi hai uski.

no its DSI, comparing apples n oranges r stupid, just because both r around shaped doesnt mean they r same!

Its not a comparison... its about what Pakistani Leadership claimed... and what it turned out to be ... Social media has just picked up the story... lets see how it goes ... its going to be fun.

Back
Top Bottom