What's new

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’

I have a strong hunch

I believe RAW had changed those dossiers hence concrete evidence changed to pattern and evidence.

A very big achievement for RAW for able to accomplish this "Mission Impossible Dossier Saga" (tom cruise role enacted by Doval)

Pattern and Nerrative = Lot of Fantasies and Hot air... In Urdu: Sazishi Mafruze ... Lets see how Indian media has fun over this one.
why not even if that is, which i think is rubbish, Why u cry abt Mumbai, and our support to Kashmiris as well as why US cries for taliban?

Its looks like Dossier was written by an Fan Fiction writer....They could have put more masala to this Fiction by adding How India is messing up with them by using Meta Human or Aliens etc....Atleast that could have provided a new plot to Marvel or D.C for their new Comic series :azn:...

all their terror is homegrown, Saudis spread their vile ideology in Pakistan and they lap it all up and become just the their sunni arab masters.. jihadis.

why not even if that is, which i think is rubbish, Why u cry abt Mumbai, and our support to Kashmiris as well as why US cries for taliban?
Solid evidence... Here is what it looks like http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/277-mumbai-terror-attacks-dossier-of-evidence.pdf navigation devices with GPS codes... communication tapes...audio.... and the list goes on...

Now tell me what has Pakistan handed over to UN in the name of evidence....Some Pattern and Narrative. LAUGH. LAUGH

India do not has any policy to support terror in Pakistan, its only that chicken have come home to roost

Last edited:
u missed the main technical point of the report. Thats why i didnt bothered comment.

''Sartaj tells Senate committee dossiers given to US, UN contain ‘pattern and narrative’'

Source: Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’ | Page 3

We r a democratic country and here the opposition can ask gov anything in the parliament, and they respond like its mentioned in the same report as well.
so it changed from CONCRETE IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE to puny............pattern and narrative
50234-full.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan foreign policy is much like the Black knight from this sketch:

Right! I'll do you for that! ;)

Stupidity doesn't come alone but i guess it helps if you are an Indian.
Every Indian showing their moronic genes should first acquire some brain cells to understand the statement.
''
“The dossiers have been meticulously prepared, but material evidence cannot be shared for the sake of protecting the sources,” he said, adding that the proofs could have only been provided to others in the narrative shape.''

I guess Pakistan could have provided material using the pathetic Indian methods with ''Made in India'' Toothpaste and Indian sim cards and grainy images of some fishing boat being blown up but then again we are not good Pigeon hunters either.

Back
Top Bottom