What's new

‘Doomed’ dialogue: TTP faction demands rewriting of Constitution

lightoftruth

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
GHALLANAI:The outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) appears to be increasingly divided over the issue of dialogue with the government. While the group’s central leadership says it’s amenable to negotiations, its Mohmand Agency chapter says talks with the government are doomed.
“We demand rewriting of Pakistan’s Constitution, while the military says any talks with militants must be within the ambit of the Constitution,” the chief of TTP Mohmand Agency chapter, Umar Khalid Khurasani, said in a statement on Friday. “We will not budge an inch from our demand. We will withdraw support from any Taliban commander who compromises on this demand,” he added.
However, euphemistically, he renewed his allegiance to TTP chief Hakimullah Mehsud and denied any fissures within the group. “There are no rifts within the TTP.”
Khurasani claimed that the TTP maintains its presence across Pakistan and “our demands and agreement will be for the whole country”.
Referring to the recent upsurge in militant attacks, he said the TTP has not announced any truce because the group was not interested in meaningless talks.
Paradoxically, Khurasani, whose outfit has been blamed for most of the terror attacks in the country, complained about the ‘ill-treatment’ of Taliban prisoners by the security forces. “The treatment meted out to [our] prisoners in Pakistan is not only against Islamic teachings but also against all international laws and Geneva Conventions,” he added.

‘Doomed’ dialogue: TTP faction demands rewriting of Constitution – The Express Tribune

Paradoxically, Khurasani, whose outfit has been blamed for most of the terror attacks in the country, complained about the ‘ill-treatment’ of Taliban prisoners by the security forces. “The treatment meted out to [our] prisoners in Pakistan is not only against Islamic teachings but also against all international laws and Geneva Conventions,” he added.

This takes the cake, I am sure the blokes framing the Geneva convention were not cognizant of beasts in the guise of men blowing up buses, churches and mosques. :hang2:
@Secur Have you been mistreating these fine gentlemen? Shame on you sir, shame on you.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
MSG to TTP, fook off.

This takes the cake, I am sure the blokes framing the Geneva convention were not cognizant of beasts in the guise of men blowing up buses, churches and mosques. :hang2:
@Secur Have you been mistreating these fine gentlemen? Shame on you sir, shame on you.:angry:

Good point u highlighted, the rona of the conventions coming from animals who display heads as trophies, and beat prisoners as a sport while they are tied up. Again they can go and have a collective fook them selves action.

Last edited by a moderator:
GHALLANAI:The outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) appears to be increasingly divided over the issue of dialogue with the government. While the group’s central leadership says it’s amenable to negotiations, its Mohmand Agency chapter says talks with the government are doomed.
“We demand rewriting of Pakistan’s Constitution, while the military says any talks with militants must be within the ambit of the Constitution,” the chief of TTP Mohmand Agency chapter, Umar Khalid Khurasani, said in a statement on Friday. “We will not budge an inch from our demand. We will withdraw support from any Taliban commander who compromises on this demand,” he added.
However, euphemistically, he renewed his allegiance to TTP chief Hakimullah Mehsud and denied any fissures within the group. “There are no rifts within the TTP.”
Khurasani claimed that the TTP maintains its presence across Pakistan and “our demands and agreement will be for the whole country”.
Referring to the recent upsurge in militant attacks, he said the TTP has not announced any truce because the group was not interested in meaningless talks.

‘Doomed’ dialogue: TTP faction demands rewriting of Constitution – The Express Tribune

Quite reasonable demands and they already have support of Talibaan Khan...errrr...I meannn....Imran Khan:hitwall:

Paradoxically, Khurasani, whose outfit has been blamed for most of the terror attacks in the country, complained about the ‘ill-treatment’ of Taliban prisoners by the security forces. “The treatment meted out to [our] prisoners in Pakistan is not only against Islamic teachings but also against all international laws and Geneva Conventions,”

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...nds-rewriting-constitution.html#ixzz2gAtq6Ir4

Re-writing / scraping constitution and implement their Sharia version is not new thing, but WTF is above statement. :blink:

Fantastic! Sooner or later Pakistanis will have to enjoy implementation of Sharia.

I wonder how a Muslim country can even follow a constitution not in accordance with Sharia.

If Geneva can legitimize Brahamdagh Bugti and Imran Khan work as there spokes person, than demand is not so un-realistic.

Seriously, yar, do we live in a country or a bloody village? Let's get these guys, we can take attrition if it comes to that. Enough is enough.

When it comes to safeguard the federation, attrition is of not importance.

We should send a missile towards his arse to make his head in right direction..

TTP understands just one language........

Those who live by the gun shall die by the GUN OF PAK ARMY........

Thats it...

Have you already quit your party? or its just Imran Khan lost control over his party?

I'm just a mere supporter of PTI, doesn't mean I'm slave or something. I'm free to have my own point of view regardless of PTI's or IK's stance. Although I've been advocating peace talks recently, but this nut-head deserves to have something up his arse..

TTP is absolutely right in demanding Sharia.

Pakistan is a fake Muslim nation. On the one hand it craves sympathy and cooperation of the Muslim world by pretending as a Muslim nation, and on the other it promotes un-Islamic polity.

Muslims must live by Sharia... There is no second option.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom