What's new

‘Doomed’ dialogue: TTP faction demands rewriting of Constitution

TTP is absolutely right in demanding Sharia.

Pakistan is a fake Muslim nation. On the one hand it craves sympathy and cooperation of the Muslim world by pretending as a Muslim nation, and on the other it promotes un-Islamic polity.

Muslims must live by Sharia... There is no second option.

Brother, are you serious about that opinion- and the insinuation that TTP's idea of Sharia is the correct idea indeed? If so, I must also ask- are you Muslim (I am loathe to do this, since I generally never ask this question)? If the answer is yes on both counts then- @jaibi You buggers are infecting us too! :angry: @Bang Galore Are you averse to taking a life for the greater good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother, are you serious about that opinion- and the insinuation that TTP's idea of Sharia is the correct idea indeed? If so, I must also ask- are you Muslim (I am loathe to do this, since I generally never ask this question)? If the answer is yes on both counts then- @jaibi You buggers are infecting us too! :angry: @Bang Galore Are you averse to taking a life for the greater good?

My personal opinion does not come into it at all.

What is your objection? Are you claiming to be an expert on the political philosophy of Islam, or on Sharia?

Pakistan, by constitution, is not a secular state. What option it has then in not implementing Islamic code? How can you have it both ways?

Pakistan is a fake Muslim nation. On the one hand it craves sympathy and cooperation of the Muslim world by pretending as a Muslim nation, and on the other it promotes un-Islamic polity.
they do not know what they are asking for- The constitution of Pakistan is already Islamic, so what are they asking for? I wonder if they ever read the constitution? only demand they can make is cancellations of all unconstitutional laws and actions in their own area, that's all; (but it is very difficult to make puthans understand whether he is taliban or anti-taliban.)

(I assume you are not satirical) When God himself has given concessions, why are you so hard?

Can you foresee what will happen to India in that case? :pop:

they do not know what they are asking for- The constitution of Pakistan is already Islamic, so what are they asking for? I wonder if they ever read the constitution? only demand they can make is cancellations of all unconstitutional laws and actions in their own area, that's all; (but it is very difficult to make puthans understand whether he is taliban or anti-taliban.)

(I assume you are not satirical) When God himself has given concessions, why are you so hard?

Who are the Talibs to tell us what we want? Pakistan by constitution is for Pakistanis. Full Stop. Want the Sharia? Vote for it, we've never voted the Islamist parties into power and that's despite having manufactured elections! The Talibs deserve bullets.

Seriously, yar, do we live in a country or a bloody village? Let's get these guys, we can take attrition if it comes to that. Enough is enough.

Lolz dude i think they read your article........ So i was right all along.... you cannot have dialog with a mindless Pig who is destroying your crops....you have to take your gun out and shoot it

I cannot foresee any difference from the present situation. It is Pakistani Muslims I m speaking about. India is not going to implement Sharia.

Try telescope, hope you will be able to see

Who are the Talibs to tell us what we want? Pakistan by constitution is for Pakistanis. Full Stop. Want the Sharia? Vote for it, we've never voted the Islamist parties into power and that's despite having manufactured elections! The Talibs deserve bullets.

It is the logic of Islam, nothing to do with TTP.

You made Pakistan on basis of religion. You can't have it other way now.

And its a matter of time only. Pakistan is slowly, but surely going towards a pure Islamic polity.

Lolz dude i think they read your article........ So i was right all along.... you cannot have dialog with a mindless Pig who is destroying your crops....you have to take your gun out and shoot it

Yes, we cannot talk to the men who have blood of brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers on their hands mocking you with talks like a state.

My personal opinion does not come into it at all.

What is your objection? Are you claiming to be an expert on the political philosophy of Islam, or on Sharia?

Pakistan, by constitution, is not a secular state. What option it has then in not implementing Islamic code? How can you have it both ways?

I'm pretty sure you are not being serious, but I'll answer: Yes, it is possible to be not secular, and non sharia. It is not a choice between just those two. Britain is not secular, but that doesn't mean that it needs to follow biblical law. Only a few countries like Saudi implements sharia. Most muslim countries don't.

It is the logic of Islam, nothing to do with TTP.

You made Pakistan on basis of religion. You can't have it other way now.

And its a matter of time only. Pakistan is slowly, but surely going towards a pure Islamic polity.

You, sir, need to read some history. Pakistan was created for the Indian Muslims, not Islam. Islam needs no territory. Read the Quran it never addresses the country of Islam, it addresses those who believe in it. Pakistan has repeatedly shown its priority in terms of political will by never electing religious parties in majority.

I'm pretty sure you are not being serious, but I'll answer: Yes, it is possible to be not secular, and non sharia. It is not a choice between just those two. Britain is not secular, but that doesn't mean that it needs to follow biblical law. Only a few countries like Saudi implements sharia. Most muslim countries don't.

Your answer has no value for me since you are quoting irrelevant examples.

What has Britain got to do with Islam. Christianity has a different paradigm.

If you want to be convincing, quote specifically if Islam permits a half way house, hanging between secularism and Islamic polity.

Back
Top Bottom