What's new

Don't Play with Fire Afghans

I have reported the post so mods will take care but hopefully,he would follow through your advice.
sometime people in their anger and frustration forget that mothers, daughters and sisters of all people are equal and deserve respect

there is no such thing i thought you indiots knew that :P

Of course we know it, the world knows it.

Its posters here flying white & green flags who keep claiming it & invoking it.

Since you are new here . it will dawn upon you with time.

Of course we know it, the world knows it.

Its posters here flying white & green flags who keep claiming it & invoking it.

Since you are new here . it will dawn upon you with time.
i knew it a long time ago and most of Pakistani are beginning to realize it thank god

What i find interesting is when Indian rail against Islamic extremism from Kashmir to Palestine suddenly care so much for the afghans who more extremist than anyone :lol::lol:

i knew it a long time ago and most of Pakistani are beginning to realize it thank god

What i find interesting is when Indian rail against Islamic extremism from Kashmir to Palestine suddenly care so much for the afghans who more extremist than anyone :lol::lol:
Quite simple actually

The Afghans carry out extremists attacks within their borders

I wish there was total peace in our subcontinent just like Europe has. I guess I'll have to wait 30-50 more years...

Just a humble friendly suggestion. Afghans should not play with fire but neither should Pakistan. The blowback has affected you both. Horribly.

sometime people in their anger and frustration forget that mothers, daughters and sisters of all people are equal and deserve respect
how come fathers, brothers and sons get no respect ?
today is father's day :(

Back
Top Bottom