What's new

Don't need US military trainers: Pasha tells CIA

We should appreciate if that was conveyed. Does Pakistan army need trainers when they got excellent training in WOT & other fields itself?

It is very surprising that those are training Pakistanis who themselves are not able to control the handful of afghanistan, while PA has carried out the operations cleanup successfully.

I think PA should train US, and get paid for that.

Lol, we control most of a country 1000's of miles from our shore...your army does not control thier own country.

Really wish Pak Govt. do somthing more sensible on these issues. They should have sent some ministers, probably, defence minister, to have security talks with US Govt, not the ISI/Army people. Let them lead/talk by example.

Really wish Pak Govt. do somthing more sensible on these issues. They should have sent some ministers, probably, defence minister, to have security talks with US Govt, not the ISI/Army people. Let them lead/talk by example.

Does Minister Discuss Intelligence matters with CIA?

Hi is a bharti leave him. you can expect low level posts.
@ topic
if it is true then we must appreciate it. if not it will come after some time then we may start crying but when ever we listen some good news few of our brothers start questioning.
yar kabhi to khush ho jaya karo. har waqat ka rotey rehna acha nahi.

ISPR says that US suspension and decline on the aid remittance was not discussed with Pasha. It is mentioned in the Opening news post. Then as a corrollary we also read in the same breath that Pasha declined the aid!

Then Gilani said that the aid will be resumed. Hafiz Saeed is anyway worried about balancing the budget because what US does not give, the most foolish people in Pakistan = taxpayers will pay because army is a non profit organization and needs only the largest share of the budget. They will try to manage!

Reserve bank governer did not want added government borrowing with fear of zimbawean inflanational virus. Too bad he had to say that too. Now resigned. And the national ghairat went up by few notches. All with 800 million dollars that Pasha declined. Well done media. But that is understandable, afterall everybody likes to live. Even shahzaad did too I am sure. Keenly waiting to read the next issue of Super Pasha comics.

Lol, we control most of a country 1000's of miles from our shore...your army does not control thier own country.

No its not you..Its us..we let you control us..Unfortunately

It is very surprising that those are training Pakistanis who themselves are not able to control the handful of afghanistan, while PA has carried out the operations cleanup successfully.

I think PA should train US, and get paid for that.

Sure you were successful. The attacks on your own naval base tells me what the results were. Hence why you guys had trainers in the first place. Ta da!

This guy has gained a lot more respect recently than it ever had.. *I salute gen Pasha for that*

wignatius_0523.jpg

This guy has gained a lot more respect recently than it ever had.. *I salute gen Pasha for that*

wignatius_0523.jpg

This serious dude is scaring me, lol. I admire him standing firm, I continuely support him and Army.

071311ap_isi_chief_story.JPG

Pakistan+ISI+Chief+Pasha.jpg

Pasha in Army uniformed with Kiyani listening to US counterparts.

Nice, the first step towards being a tad more agressive when it comes to defending our sovereignty.
It's a baby step, but atleast it's something.

Whatever you may think of the Pakistan Army, unlike the civilian government, I know that they will die for the country, & protect it to the best of their ability. I've never doubted them over that.

Not only that any pakistani can join pak army and unlike political parties that are handed to children like bhutto anyone can get promotion on merit. And in due course lead the army

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom