What's new

Dont Hold MQM Responisble for May 12 or Else - Don Altaf Threatens Anchors

syedali73

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bhai warns anchors, "Do not hold MQM responsible for May 12 incident or else..."

Look at this moron... if it has come to this, I SQUARELY hold the respective governments and the law enforcement agencies responsible for this. This Don needs to be silenced ASAP.

Capture.JPG

Actually, it is the paid media actors that need to be regulated and controlled. There are limits to liberties and freedoms of speech........today, just about anybody can come on TV and say anything that they want to malign anyone and everyone to further their own political agenda and the media has divided itself along political lines to further the agenda of those political parties from whom they benefit!

Musharraf was the best thing that happened to Pakistan and there is no bigger patriot then him and if he supported and trusted MQM then, by extension, MQM must be just as patriotic as Musharraf.

JITs have been a laughing matter since the 1990's when one of the JITs also held MQM responsible for a conspiracy to liberate Karachi and we all know how that theory was smashed to bits by those who created it!

Usually, I don't see such nonsense from your side, and I did not expect this either.

@Mav3rick

In my opinion the best thing that ever happened to Pakistan was Ayub, for Pakistan developed in leaps and bounds in his time. However, it was during his reign that the Urdu speaking community of Karachi suffered the most for their support for Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah in the presidential elections. Now Urdu speakers subjugation in Ayub's time cant be upheld or presented as a proof of guilt only because Pakistan developed in Ayub's time. Similarly, because Musharraf was the best thing (I do not agree though) that happened to Pakistan, his support for MQM cant be taken as the character certificate.

What is needed is, Bhai should not make statements when he is tipsy for in that condition he does not know what he is saying.

Bhai warns anchors, "Do not hold MQM responsible for May 12 incident or else..."

Look at this moron... if it has come to this, I SQUARELY hold the respective governments and the law enforcement agencies responsible for this. This Don needs to be silenced ASAP.

View attachment 191208
MQM is a Cancer; its called MQMia from Leukemia!

In my opinion the best thing that ever happened to Pakistan was Ayub

Without any doubt, I agree with this statement. He may did mistakes but if we compare his mistakes and his deliverance towards Pakistan, his deliverance was much more.

The point you mentioned regarding Musharraf with MQM and General Ayub Khan with Urdu speaking is right but unfortunately another fact is that Pakistan only grew in 3 dictators reign.

WOW! I think the chain reaction of Pakistan's downward spiral was ignited by self proclaimed Field Marshal Ayub Khan. This truth is embedded in the constitutional history of our nation. When an army general (aka Ayub Khan) of an embryonic state puts gun on the head of the incumbent Governor General of the country and orders him to appoint the General as the country's Defence Minister then the elixir gets poisoned instead of getting tinged with serenity! Then hats off to Ayub Khan who left the reins of the country in the hands of Yahza Khan despite knowing Yahya's reputation that he was a generic alcoholic and was more interested in General Rani than the country! What ensued afterwards is a flagrantly gut-wrenching reality! Godspeed Pakistan

WOW! I think the chain reaction of Pakistan's downward spiral was ignited by self proclaimed Field Marshal Ayub Khan. This truth is embedded in the constitutional history of our nation. When an army general (aka Ayub Khan) of an embryonic state puts gun on the head of the incumbent Governor General of the country and orders him to appoint the General as the country's Defence Minister then the elixir gets poisoned instead of getting tinged with serenity! Then hats off to Ayub Khan who left the reins of the country in the hands of Yahza Khan despite knowing Yahya's reputation that he was a generic alcoholic and was more interested in General Rani than the country! What ensued afterwards is a flagrantly gut-wrenching reality! Godspeed Pakistan
Bhutto has as much hand in that downward spiral, right from the time of Ayub. Lots and lots of things have gone wrong in Ayub's time but many good things have also happened hence we must give the credit where it is due.

Bhutto has as much hand in that downward spiral, right from the time of Ayub. Lots and lots of things have gone wrong in Ayub's time but many good things have also happened hence we must give the credit where it is due.
Of course, Bhutto was one of the principal culprits but who brought Bhutto in politics. Pagara took him to Ayub and he inducted a young and pretty son of Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto into his cabinet. Same tactics that all the Military dictators have been using in Pakistan to give a face of legitimacy to their illegitimate governments, i.e. induct the scions of political dynasties and you would be fine in the eyes of beholders!

Musharraf was the best thing that happened to Pakistan and there is no bigger patriot then him and if he supported and trusted MQM then, by extension, MQM must be just as patriotic as Musharraf.
1-MQM helped Musharraf because A)MQM was in debt of him for allowing them to operate with an iron hand in Karachi B)MQM wanted to mend ways with ISI and Army by showing political support to Musharraf.
2-MQM did so not by using the political card but the ethnic card thereby labeling the trial of Musharraf as a trail of Mohajirs.
3-MQM's Political alliance was only restricted in shallow support and noise. They didn't even send some 1000 odd people to receive him while he arrived in Pakistan but also didn't allow him some political space by allowing him to contest from MQM's constituencies.

View attachment 191208

Musharraf = New chief of MqM

Back
Top Bottom