What's new

Dont-give-me-death-I-was-brainwashed-like-a-robot: Kasab

Brainwashed.. by whom.. start giving out complete details instead of broken links.
Hang him anyway.

So this guy is illiterate and dumb but even he is intelligent enough to know which god to mention when hostile police have caught him after he killed 16 of their colleagues.

That speaks volumes of the intellectual prowess of some others.

At topic - even after spending years in seclusion he still does not seek the company of scores of pretty young things??? Weird.

pakistan has accepted 26/11 was launched from its land,US held david hadley said the same but no zaid hamid is the only one who speaks the truth

No like before you are wrong- you are a victim of over generalization- lest you consider every Mullah in Pakistan preaches Jihad against india- you are as dumb as your general public-

Probably you are proving the other way by being so ignorant and dumb that you not able to remember your own news channel showing Kasab's village and his family.

Ajmal Kasab belongs to Pakistan: Official sources - GEO.tv
Geo TV dragged to court for revealing Kasab's identity - Express India
Now what more proof you want. But ironically denial will be expected from your part.

Probably you are proving the other way by being so ignorant and dumb that you not able to remember your own news channel showing Kasab's village and his family.

Ajmal Kasab belongs to Pakistan: Official sources - GEO.tv
Geo TV dragged to court for revealing Kasab's identity - Express India
Now what more proof you want. But ironically denial will be expected from your part.

Excuse me- at least read some previous posts to get an idea what is being discussed- instead of jumping in with your own version of stupidity-

Brainwashed into killing men, women and children going about their daily lives trying to feed their families, and not forget that most killed were breadwinners of their household and the loss of these people means food taken out of the families mouth. It would be a waste to kill him by hanging, make him work like a mule to feed the families

Here comes jew news. :hitwall:

Dear if the whole world come and tells Pakistan, it will still not believe. For believing the truth Strong Will is required. I tell you as long as the Country denies it and thinks those non state actors as strategic asset its going in the path of destruction and misery. And the proof is what you see every day in your country. Reason being no country or person can sustain on wrong values. Its the responsibility of a country or person to first identify its mistake and then to correct it. But as long as any country doesn't identifies its mistake and keep on putting cover on those wrong people and its activities there is no scope for it to expect any change in situation.;)

well i think the worst punishment for himis to keep him alive & in solitary confienment for at least 10 years in a cage of 4 by 4 and make him hear about the voices of his victims 24x7 365 x 10 days

Back
Top Bottom