What's new

Dont-give-me-death-I-was-brainwashed-like-a-robot: Kasab

how come a fidayeen like Kasab is begging for his life...see...this is the lesson all people who get attracted towards terrorism should learn....dont let other to wash your brain....life is precious..not just your but every human beings..respect it...pls dont spoil ur life and defame ur religion by sucumbbing to any such false demands under the name of islam or any other religion....salo, marne se pehale ye to socho...apne bachho ke ummar ka koi bachha hoga waha...apne ma, bab jaisa koi hoga waha.....kya milega marke and in fact what u ve achieved by killing thosands....

Dont-give-me-death-I-was-brainwashed-like-a-robot: Kasab
Thats insane...he was an adult and he himself he was given money for this job. I don't think any leniency should be given and why the hell eveyone is delaying just execute the penalty. Same is the case with AfzAL GURu. The court has given the verdict in Afzal Guru case also and there's no need to delay it as nothinge gonna change but it will give time for politicians to play with the sentiments of people.

it's kind of ridiculous that we are still even having to talk about Mr. Qasab.

if your courts found him guilty of the most serious charge ("waging war against india") then it means he's guilty of being an enemy combatant of sorts.

in a lot of countries that would indeed carry a death penalty sentence.....is there any chance that the indian establishment WANTS to keep him alive?

quite frankly, we are fed up of hearing about this guy and his one appeal after the other. All the money being devoted to this trial and drama should be used elsewhere for productive purposes.

Heh:what:

These arguments are pretty funny. Indian lawyers are a fun breed especially when there is no case to be made out. Jethmalani set the precedent when he argued that Mrs. Kanimozhi should be absolved of corruption because she was a woman.

torture this rat to death fry him in bacon grease why the hell are we wasting tax payer money by keeping him in jail?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

India needs a patriot act of its own to deal with crap like this our judiciary runs at the speed of a retarded turtle

I AGREE, he is a brain-washed robot, so I suggest we disassemble him part by part till his heart (power supply) and brain (cpu) is dysfunctional.

What about numerous proofs given. pakistani toothbrush , clothes,phone call intercepted to pakistan ,voice matched with their handlers, geo tv investigation,david headly confessions

Who knows in village areas bhagwan may be used as it is a lighter word.the guy also no where looks like a pakistani

Pakistani |Toothbrush and clothes among numerous proofs:lol:

I bet this trail will run like Mega MMRCA deal.....trail after trail and finally after 10 years the suprem court delivers judgement the Indian president will take 10 years to decide about his mercy plea.

Watch

Watch 3:00 to 3:20 . 3:09 to be exact.

Ajmal Kasab - Indian Terrorist Confessing To Mumbai Attacks - YouTube

So what do u have to say abt all this.

He is not Pakistani Muslim trained by any lasker or sumthing - Accepted by himself

so U are the one in denial mode.See the reality get out of deception.

Useless argument.. it does not prove any thing. Though not credible but I'll pick Pakistani media and Govt. statement any day as truth, if I've to choose between That rat (plague) and Pakistani media/ Govt.

So I repeat what I've written before and prove me wrong ......

- He is Pakistani - Proved and presented by CREDIBLE Pakistani media
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani Prime minister
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani President
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani foreign minister
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by whole world
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani Govt.
-

Still in denial mode :no:

Useless argument.. it does not prove any thing. Though not credible but I'll pick Pakistani media and Govt. statement any day as truth, if I've to choose between That rat (plague) and Pakistani media/ Govt.

So I repeat what I've written before and prove me wrong ......

- He is Pakistani - Proved and presented by CREDIBLE Pakistani media
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani Prime minister
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani President
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani foreign minister
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by whole world
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani Govt.
-

Still in denial mode :no:

dude dont you get it :lol:, its infused in thier each and every one thier bloodstream's now "DENIAL" :hitwall:

Pakistanis have no mercy for this south indian terrorist. :angry:

Hang him right now. :angry:

This is what the future Jihadis should keep in mind.
The country, which they are fighting for, will disown them once It's job is done.......
See, how this guy "Kasab" is left to die in foreign soil. He has no country now. He has no identity. His fellow countrymen,comrades, friends all waiting gleefully for his death shouting "hang him", they don't care, since they are not dying.

This is what the Jihadis should realize, Your country really don't care about you...so who and what are you fighting for????
YOU have the guts to go on a suicide mission for your country and YOUR COUNTRY do not have the guts to own you???
If you are fighting for a "genuine" cause, if you are fighting for your country, if you are fighting for Allah, then why this treachery????............Isn't it time to re-think whether the cause is "genuine" or not????

If kasab is shown only these comments from Pakistani members on PDF and released to Pakistan, then I bet he would go on a killing spree exactly like Mumbai, the only difference would be that, this time he would not act like a "ROBOT", but he would know very well what he is doing.

why can't India's judiciary be more like the Texas state judiciary? i guarantee there would be some effect

kasab should be dismantled like this

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom