What's new

Don't escalate situation with Pakistan: Kerry to Sushma Swaraj:

F*ck kerry. No deescalation before we avenge our 2 martyrs.

That is already done...
Both are happy with the current incidents....

Just give some time to the media (and the opposing teams on PDF) to crow loudly for a few days based on the current incidents before everything goes back to normal - until the next bout in a few months. Rinse. Repeat.

Just give some time to the media (and the opposing teams on PDF) to crow loudly for a few days based on the current incidents before everything goes back to normal - until the next bout in a few months. Rinse. Repeat.

Knowing Indian media.... this is going to continue for 2 weeks if not more....They will celebrate this, and there will be competition among media.... If some one raises any question he will termed as anti national....... and then everything will settle down...... Ie this doesn't get escalate...

I have no clue how Pakistani media performs......

everything is normal in Pakistan while Frenzy has gripped in the Indians and they are selling white chittay goray burger on discount :P in celebration for their "artillery surgical strikes"

Knowing Indian media.... this is going to continue for 2 weeks if not more....They will celebrate this, and there will be competition among media.... If some one raises any question he will termed as anti national....... and then everything will settle down...... Ie this doesn't get escalate...

I have no clue how Pakistani media performs......

It is exactly the same on the Pakistani side too.

Listen to Kerry, he knows what Pakistan can do to you, save yourself embarrassment

What can you do? I can just see Pakistanis chest thumping we will do this and that! And it does not surprise me. Education system is like that implying superiority of Muslims, maybe.

And everytime Chest thumping happens, 71, 99 happens to deflate it. If terrorists attacks is the best thing PA can do to retaliate, I do not know. PA should declare war like how it has done in 65,71 and 99.

F*ck kerry. No deescalation before we avenge our 2 martyrs.

If you observe, he has not bothered to advice pakistan. He knows pakistan will not do anything to escalate the situation.

He is only concerned about Indian action.

So don't bother to reply to kerry, he is not talking to you.

If you observe, he has not bothered to advice pakistan. He knows pakistan will not do anything to escalate the situation.

He is only concerned about Indian action.

So don't bother to reply to kerry, he is not talking to you.

Sh the might shupa puwa. :lol:

Do pray for your troops on LOC and IB before you go to bed. ;)

Sh the might shupa puwa. :lol:

Do pray for your troops on LOC and IB before you go to bed. ;)

There is no need for me to pray for them. I have total faith in their abilities ;)

Remember the surgical strikes on terror camps which you claimed will never happen ? :P

There is no need for me to pray for them. I have total faith in their abilities ;)

Remember the surgical strikes on terror camps which you claimed will never happen ? :P

We still claim it didn't happen. Except a few soldiers killed on your side in our retaliation and one captured.

Is Pakistan not running around to gather support from big daddy's like KSA and China?

What can you do? I can just see Pakistanis chest thumping we will do this and that! And it does not surprise me. Education system is like that implying superiority of Muslims, maybe.

And everytime Chest thumping happens, 71, 99 happens to deflate it. If terrorists attacks is the best thing PA can do to retaliate, I do not know. PA should declare war like how it has done in 65,71 and 99.

so what you saying is that you dont watch Indian TVs

We still claim it didn't happen. Except a few soldiers killed on your side in our retaliation and one captured.

Sure, you claim many things. Only your 'claims' do not have much have around the world.

As per IA official report, not a single soldier was either killed or captured in the operation. This is straight from the horses mouth. You can continue to believe whatever you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom