What's new

Don't decide on India series without my permission, PM tells PCB

We have reason to believe that the attack on Sri lanka team was planned in india

Everyone has right to believe in anything they believe in . Till the time they are proven facts , they will be like you very aptly said beliefs .

One question why India does not want to play with Pakistan cricket team? I mean seriously they act worst than a kid. Make a promise to have a series and then apologize and repeat it all again.

We have reason to believe that the attack on Sri lanka team was planned in india

This one is hilarious, You need to take it to UN and declare India a terrorist state, attacking sports person that is most evil.:rofl::rofl:

Its alright you don't want to come to India and play, we can respect that decision, but stop putting some weird explanation to that.

Oh the Ten Sports story? BS.

India knew about this before agreeing for these series. So this is just b!tching and nothing else. BCCI doesn't want to play cricket with Pakistan, and is just making lame excuses.
Yes, we know Pakistani team is a world class team.
No need to tell us we know it.

All the best for declaring Shiv Sena as a terrorist organization on international level . :tup:

In your wildest dreams......

who gives damn about shiv sina, why would Pakistan want to do anything against then they are doing our work

India is as safe for Pakistani nationals as France is for ISIS terrorists.

who gives damn about shiv sina, why would Pakistan want to do anything against then they are doing our work

India is as safe for Pakistani nationals as France is for ISIS terrorists.
Wah,Pakistaniyon koh compare kiya tho kis say kiya. ISIS terrorists say.
:rolf:

As Mr' Afridi Said..In logon k dil bohat chotay hain...:devil:

Neither we care about cricket with india.Ye to bus ye Shehryar ullo ka patha hai.

Add Sartaj Aziz to the list too :hitwall: He said an hr ago, on Sama tv tht we can play in India... Agar india maan jaye tu humein kia aitraz hoga, we want normalisation of ties...not in mumbai, but we can play in punjab...... Ufff .. How more shameful can it get? I seriously dont u derstand why are they soo desparate for series with india? I did not expect this from sartaj aziz... I thought he was a reasonable man.. Only chaudhary nisar is a sensible man in nawaz govt

Back
Top Bottom