What's new

Don't decide on India series without my permission, PM tells PCB

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has today told Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) not to make any decisions regarding India series without his permission.

He told the PCB to abstain from deciding the series without consulting him.

According to details, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has told the PCB not to make any decisions regarding India series without his permission.

Earlier, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar had also said that Pakistan should never accept the offer to play cricket series in India.

Talking informally to media at Punjab House in Islamabad, Chaudhry Nisar said that India’s treatment was unfair with former Foreign Minister Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Shehryar Khan, PCB Chief Executive Najam Sethi and revered singer Ghulam Ali. “Why was there no action against anyone for such behaviour with Pakistanis in India?” questioned Nisar.

Interior Minister said that Indian government was behind everything that happened to the Pakistani citizens in India. He said that Pakistan should never accept the offer to play the cricket series in India. “It is Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s prerogative whether he wants to send the team to India or not but I will keep opposing such an act”, he added.

“It is impossible for us to keep singing the ballads of friendship while Indians continue war-mongering”, he said. Nisar added that Pakistan will raise the issue of declaring Shiv Sena as a terrorist organization on international level.

Don't decide on India series without my permission, PM tells PCB

Ch. Nisar can say that and really represent the national sentiment but how can Nawaz Sharif let him do that since it will put all his investments and business plans in danger.

All the best for declaring Shiv Sena as a terrorist organization on international level . :tup:

In your wildest dreams......

I would be happy if Mr. Nawaz Sarif tells the same to Mr Rahil Sarif.
' Do not decide anything on India without my permission , Mr. Rahil'.
:(

We should not play with B grade team and in a country where terrorist organization is given free hand to harass foreign citizen

You mean Pakistan ? How long has it been since a international team has played in Pakistan . Even right now we have South Africa in India while you are holding your "home" tour in UAE . Stop being salty bro .

We should not play with B grade team and in a country where terrorist organization is given free hand to harass foreign citizen
Oh like we are dying to play with you. Its Pakistan which is begging again and again. Your players are dying to play in IPL too.
A+ grade team pakistan:sarcastic:

The series is dead. India will under no circumstance play in UAE.

You mean Pakistan ? How long has it been since a international team has played in Pakistan . Even right now we have South Africa in India while you are holding your "home" tour in UAE . Stop being salty bro .

Don't be surprised if next year international cricket is back to Pakistan

The series is dead. India will under no circumstance play in UAE.

Multiple sources say India not interested in playing in UAE, and I really dont get it, WHY......

India cannot come to Pakistan - likewise Pakistan cannot go to India under current circumstances, which left only UAE back.

Oh like we are dying to play with you. Its Pakistan which is begging again and again. Your players are dying to play in IPL too.
A+ grade team pakistan:sarcastic:

Neither we care about cricket with india.Ye to bus ye Shehryar ullo ka patha hai.

Don't be surprised if next year international cricket is back to Pakistan

Why will i be surprised, I hope you have learnt the lesson enough to not tame snakes to bite your neighbors . Snakes gonna be snakes .

Why will i be surprised, I hope you have learnt the lesson enough to not tame snakes to bite your neighbors . Snakes gonna be snakes .

We have reason to believe that the attack on Sri lanka team was planned in india

Multiple sources say India not interested in playing in UAE, and I really dont get it, WHY......

India cannot come to Pakistan - likewise Pakistan cannot go to India under current circumstances, which left only UAE back.

Ten sports has the right to telecast matches from UAE. There is a feud going between Ten sports and BCCI because Ten sports is planning to float a competing body to BCCI in India.

As on Pakistan coming to India, Shiv Sena is nothing more than a group of goons who protest...they cannot harm anyone and there is no history of Shiv Sena that suggest otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom