What's new

Don't aggravate problems on border, China tells India

Even Indian don't care about his own people,why you an outsider?

Talk on topic and we will respond logically and respectfully. How India is a failed country and how british made india and posting some random film clips on all threads is plain retarded. Are you that dumb not to understand the meaning of ''talk on topic''?

I'm the one that is debating with logic. Its you that is making personal attacks.

Even Indian don't care about his own people,why you an outsider?

Is this for me?

I'm the one that is debating with logic. Its you that is making personal attacks.

You are the one talking the same off topic rants on all threads. I'm the one using logic to thwart you. The logic here being, it would be beneficial to discussion to stop the off topic ranter.

You are the one talking the same off topic rants on all threads. I'm the one using logic to thwart you. The logic here being, it would be beneficial to discussion to stop the off topic ranter.

Your post #43 do not sound logical to me Its just personal attacks. I'm the one that is being logical here. Here is your post #43 again.

You are a leach, not an American.

Your post #43 do not sound logical to me Its just personal attacks. I'm the one that is being logical here. Here is your post #43 again.

It was as much on topic and respectful as your post that was in reply to.

So the BJP is using this opportunity to promote itself?
your lack of understanding on Indian democracy (among many other things) is understood. please open a new thread rather than spoiling this one and countless others.

It will surprise the Japanese Emperor if he really visit Arunachal to see so many Japanese people living in that state out of his Empire and do not speak Japanese.
japanese people?? :rofl: u cant divide us by race
there are 3 races in india.

NO, if one does not have HAARP like state of the art ultimate weapon system and Yes if one does have it.

It was only possible for the Thunder God Indra to conquer South Asia since he exploited the natural attributes of the region. Rig Veda can give you a clue to the key to the easy conquest of India. Well, it may turn the landscape into what you may not expect if you are to rule India.

South Asia is a gift of the Monsoon.

Monsoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you can manipulate and screw this, you can turn entire region into a desert.

One has yet to develop such weapon system.

During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.

This is the ultimate weapon system.

k.. dont aggravate things on the border...china says to india...mr.faithful guy wats ur take on this?

In order to conquer South Asia, one has to wipe off at least one billion population and the only way to do that is to kill the Monsoon and drastically change the weather pattern, and thereby the ecology and landscape of the region. Suppose for two long years, no rainy season or for two long years, every month witnessing high precipitation, the landscape will change resulting in natural disasters beyond expectations, killing all the natural habitat. This is what the Thunder God Indra would have thought if he was to conquer South Asia in modern days. Without Monsoon, South Asia is a totally different story.

Chinese are aggravating tensions them selves and blaming Indian for it

Back
Top Bottom