What's new

Donkey bomber kills 3 Nato soldiers in Afghanistan

M.harris

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A suicide bomber rode a donkey onTuesday into an Afghan and Nato military convoy, killing three Western soldiers and their Afghan interpreter, officials said.

Nato’s International Security Assistance Force confirmed three casualties in a bombing in eastern Afghanistan but gave no details.

Afghan authorities said the attack happened in Wardak province, a hotbed of the Taliban insurgency just south of the capital Kabul.

Ataullah Khogyani, a spokesman for the provincial administration, said that a suicide bomber riding a donkey blew himself up and killed three Nato soldiers and their Afghan interpreter.

Four Afghan soldiers who were also in the convoy in Sayedabad district were wounded.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility but the Taliban are behind almost all the suicide attacks in the country.

Along with roadside bombings, the suicide attacks - often carried out by multiple insurgents storming buildings and government facilities in big cities - are the group’s main tactic.

Wardak is traversed by the highway between Kabul and southern and western provinces, including the key city of Kandahar in the south.
Donkey bomber kills 3 Nato soldiers in Afghanistan | South China Morning Post

RIP brave soldiers. Hope the barbaric suicide bomber go to hell.

You guy's should send your well trained army to clean up these "barbarians"

On topic even afghan donkeys are anti americans :lol:

Do note it is not just Americans - it is the soldiers of the NATO forces who died - not sure which country they belong to but NATO includes French troops(though French troops are there only for training right now after the combat troops pulled out last year) - So will you withdraw your "lol" as I see you live in France now and I hope you wiill retain some loyalty to the country you are living in currently?

@Argus Panoptes - Looks like you got your answer on why Pakistani students are discriminated and denied visa to U.S - The answer lies in this thread. Sorry - Can't help pointing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Argus Panoptes - Looks like you got your answer on why Pakistani students are discriminated and denied visa to U.S - The answer lies in this thread. Sorry - Can't help pointing out.

You do realize that Afghanistan is a different country, one that is under US occupation, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize that Afghanistan is a different country, one that is under US occupation, right?

There is a basic decency which is expected when a combat soldier dies which is not the case here - It does not matter whether Afghanistan is a different country or not - some rat touches us and kills 3000 innocents and the rat and the host accommodating that rat will pay the price. So you can't blame us.

There is a basic decency which is expected when a combat soldier dies which is not the case here - It does not matter whether Afghanistan is a different country or not - some rat touches us and kills 3000 innocents and the rat and the host accommodating that rat will pay the price. So you can't blame us.

I am not blaming you at all. What I am saying is that lets drop the pretense of being fair and balanced. It is war, plain and simple, and let the better side win.

I am not blaming you at all. What I am saying is that lets drop the pretense of being fair and balanced. It is war, plain and simple, and let the better side win.

Should not blame us alone - I mean it is not US alone in this - It is Canada who is there in Afghanistan as well - likewise other countries. But lets drop the pretense here as you suggested and that is not what I am pointing out - there is something of a decency which is expected for the demise of a soldier - does not matter which country soldier - they die for their country - but I think you got your answer here.

Should not blame us alone - I mean it is not US alone in this - It is Canada who is there in Afghanistan as well - likewise other countries. But lets drop the pretense here as you suggested and that is not what I am pointing out - there is something of a decency which is expected for the demise of a soldier - does not matter which country soldier - they die for their country - but I think you got your answer here.

I understand what you are saying, but I was pointing out that the fairness in applying the rules here is as fair and balanced a Fox News in reverse, so lets drop all pretense from all sides. Get it?

BTW did you ever buy that bike?

Back
Top Bottom