What's new

Donations Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webby:

Some suggestions:

1. Post the funds needed per year to run this site giving an idea to members what's required to keep this site up and running.

2. The target for this fund raising activity and the tally showing how much has been collected.

3. The fund raising activity can be done once or twice a year such as either in January or both in January and July.

4. Post mailing address for US and Canadian memebers who might want to pay via check.

5. Have you explored the possibility of getting it registered as a non profit organization?

Regards

Received from chainsaw1974420. Thanks.

We dont do these donations often, however we do them when the help is needed such as right now.

Webmaster Sir,

It would be suggested to open the account (for Pakistani members who don't have credit cards) in any of the banks mentioned in the below link of 1Link website, as any member of this forum having an account in any of the same banks can easily transfer the money through their ATM card using the ATM machine of their bank without having to go to any bank & stay in lines & it costs nothing for transferring.

The sender member can give his/her account number & you guys can check it in the account statement of your account & confirm to him/her to have received the money.

But do provide the FULL account number & title of account so that members can get it right & confirm at the time of transferring the money that it is being sent to the right account. The member who will transfer the money will also get a confirmation receipt from the ATM machine showing the transaction number & date which can be provided to give you for confirmation purposes.

Link to 1Link Members & Inter Bank Transfer Facility: http://www.1link.net.pk/ibft.asp

Thx

^^^Sir this is my point from the very beginning.

In order for effective collections from Pakistan, the best would be an account in a local or international bank over here. Many of the common Pakistanis do not own a credit card and papal is a little hi-fi for us anyways.

why it's need money more than 80 %cent bejt been usng fr defenc porpose

What kind of stuff have you smoked ?? You seem to be high as hell.

I seems you are always high, ever come into a normal state of mind ???

He's asking for donations for the website, not for the army. :hitwall:

And more than 80% budget is used for defence purpose????? Where have you read that? :what:

Last edited:
Sent donation....through paypal.
check it out webby
Haider

Received from Developero and Haider. Thanks guy. We are getting there...

Dear Webmaster,
Would it be possible to add two things:

Donation Goal.
Donations collected so far.

If you could put this along with the link in the header, it will have a good impact.

As always, appreciate this forum a lot.

Regards,
Tamir

Well i cant give away that stuff mainly because the site's ideas are important. However, i can continue to give a percentage..and we are right now at 40%.

Any other Option for people like me who dont have PAYPAL

i can't donte immediately but next month i'll get the pay and will contribute as soon as possible.

I'm not sure but it could be a donation if the members click on the links provided by "Ads by Google". If many members clicks on few links everyday that could be a big donation.

Webby are we still in need for donations as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom