What's new

Donations Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear defence.pk team ,same issue cant do credit card do u have an account where we can put money sir ,i am not big donor sir g but still would like to help for the all good work the team has put into this project. also i will appreciate and its good for the others too know .. please define the aims and goals of Defence.pk so that we all are in the picture

thank
Pak - Marine

I had a question. So if you dont have Paypal just do this, select the amount click donate, and then on the next page. Notice.
Pakistan Defence Forum - PayPal Donate

Click continue and follow the instructions. Thanks for the help. Post here if there are any more questions (permissions enabled).

Sir; Did you happened to recieve mine ?

Please confirm becauce some errors comes up on my paypal page.
:pakistan::china:

Dear defence.pk team ,same issue cant do credit card do u have an account where we can put money sir ,i am not big donor sir g but still would like to help for the all good work the team has put into this project. also i will appreciate and its good for the others too know .. please define the aims and goals of Defence.pk so that we all are in the picture

thank
Pak - Marine

What we are currently focusing on is to make an impact as far as to the international media. We have tailored made people who can make such an impact, and can do so on larger basis.

^^^sir you didn't answer my question. :frown: Do you have a bank account here in Pakistan? If not, then how can people not having a credit card donate?

That is the only option to donate. Thanks for the intent to help!

yeah paypal doesn't work in Pakistan so no chance you receive money from Pakistan....... i would have loved to donate some but unfortunately i have so many debts already and trying to save some money and earn money from here and there to recover those debts

Just pray man i can take off all my debts before i go to Hajj InshaAllah....... i am seriously worried about my debts

May be once i clear them off i can donate but all my good wishes are with you WebMaster hopefully you will get what u want

It feels so good to be a part of the family - where many spontaneously step forward in response to the appeal for help.

Surely WebMaster, you are not going to disappoint those who cannot remit due to constraints.

webby; Did you try e-mail all members about need help for donation?

I think it might help some members that was not too active to know

about this.

:cheers::pakistan::china:

It'll be honour to help out. How secure is the link for credit card? I get paranoid doing online transactions, but for the sake of forum I will like to help out.

It'll be honour to help out. How secure is the link for credit card? I get paranoid doing online transactions, but for the sake of forum I will like to help out.

Mods same question. Is it secure ?

Paypal is quite a secure means to transfer money.

i,ve a VISA card and i am trying for the last half an hour to create a paypall account but its not working, i even tried to put US as my country but then it shows 3 errors, state, ZIP, Telephone number and the result is the same.

my credit card is of no use, i am unhappy at this state of disappointment for not being able to contribute.

Hey MOD, why don't u open an account in Lahore in any bank and we can pool our money over there by filling out our membership username?

in this way u can have all the money u need and we'll have all the satisfaction we need to be a part of a good cause.

username will allow u to keep the track record of the depositor??

so what do u say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom