What's new

Donald Trump's Inappropriate Remarks Against China

China just need to ban all medical equipment like mask and gloves to US until the US president apologize.

Donald Trump had a positive view of Chinese state for fighting COVID-19 until Chinese FM issued a controversial tweet.

Chinese state should not have politicized this issue; Americans are now responding in kind.

Never provoke people in matters pertaining to a global calamity - people are very sensitive to this.

Anybody who is at fault must come clean and apologize to the world at large. No shame in this.
I think you mistaken. The first to politicize is American. They thank China first but then change the tone when their case start to rise and even ask Chinese to compensate them. China only response given unreasonable demand and more evidence this virus do not originate from the region of China.

good plan! Go for it :tup:
US is to weak to challenge China. They will be be bring to kneels when this virus overwhelm them. They need made in China. China just need to ban all those essential stuff to teach these people a lesson on how to behave.

US is to weak to challenge China. They will be be bring to kneels when this virus overwhelm them. They need made in China. China just need to ban all those essential stuff to teach these people a lesson on how to behave.

Ok..Ok .. You convinced me.. the US is doomed..go ahead and ban all essentials.

Ok..Ok .. You convinced me.. the US is doomed..go ahead and ban all essentials.
Mark my words and wait for the good show to unveil. Be patient! :lol:

You American deserve it. :enjoy:

Mark my words and wait for the good show to unveil. Be patient! :lol:

You American deserve it. :enjoy:

Ok ..Ok ..but did you know that China makes in bulk all the generic stuff...you know drugs we discovered long ago...which weren't really economical to produce since India flooded the market with generics.

The US still makes all the cool new drugs at home..you know the really cutting edge stuff...the stuff Chinese doctors really need for hard to treat life threatening diseases.

We can also make the new and old stuff right here at home ....really .....really fast. Check this out...:usflag:

So in the immortal words of one awesome American.

15q77h.jpg

You post is somewhat incoherent. What are you trying to say?
Divert the world attention is a perfect scenario to escape from Afghanistan otherwise world will ask why US is defeated in Afghanistan. current situation also incoherent and please you need to come out from your shoe box and think from a different angle all this geo politics. I think better Read the book The other side of deception: A rogue agent exposes the Mossad's secret agenda.
This a American mentalityhttps://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-germany-covid-19-vaccine-not-for-sale-donald-trump-2020-3

Last edited:
China just need to ban all medical equipment like mask and gloves to US until the US president apologize.

I think you mistaken. The first to politicize is American. They thank China first but then change the tone when their case start to rise and even ask Chinese to compensate them. China only response given unreasonable demand and more evidence this virus do not originate from the region of China.
I might have missed something. I will look into the chain of events again.

Divert the world attention is a perfect scenario to escape from Afghanistan otherwise world will ask why US is defeated in Afghanistan. current situation also incoherent and please you need to come out from your shoe box and think from a different angle all this geo politics. I think better Read the book The other side of deception: A rogue agent exposes the Mossad's secret agenda.
IQ 50000

As much as I hate him, he's right here. We are all tired of Chinese.

IQ 100000.
We are also tired of western propaganda against of Chinese.
You are a Pakistani. Have you ever interacted with Chinese? They are extreme white worshipers while looking down on the likes of you. I can't believe that you people hold Chinese up to such high standards. lol

You are a Pakistani. Have you ever interacted with Chinese? They are extreme white worshipers while looking down on the likes of you. I can't believe that you people hold Chinese up to such high standards. lol

He could be Japanese and it won't change the fact that American Corona is a bioweapon developed by US army.

That is the desired response. They want China to boycott USA, so USA can boycott China.

The Chinese response is to open up shipyards to make 500 Type 039Cs a year, yes, a year. With 5000 SSKs patrolling from Guam to China in ten years, US would fear China.

If they cut off trade with China, simply make 50 SSNs a year, and 15 SSBNs a year.

China needs full employment, if trade ends, China makes submarines. Spends 6 trillion yuan on EW weapons and ECMs.

Sweden has a pop of 10M, China has 1,4B. Sweden could make 5 SSKs a year if they wanted to employ people in that industry. China is over 100 times the population of Sweden. 5 x 100 = 500 SSKs a year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom