What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

When some one says a shitty country.. it means we are talking about india... lol try to understand baby.. o_O.

are you a gay or lesbian? because I am none :)

See this is the atmosphere. Whenver some one says shitty country, it directed towards Pak. Even trump called you terrorist state and liar.

There's no question of Masters or anything as it was because of Pakistan, Henry Kissinger was able to visit China.
However, even a minute state like Israel sees you as a vulnerable Basanti needing it's protection.

58015580-abce-448d-8c03-166b582fe4bb.jpg

No matter what, but when a businessman says who is also a president of US that pakistanis are liars, it makes some effect.

I have given this idea to aunty shushma and she is already on it.

your gulabbo rabbani would do it better :) lol

Keep waiting

mark my words you iqbal's shaheen
within 8 years from. now you will. see massive anti chinese demonstrations on. streets in pakistan...

man your mullah element does not accommodate fellow muslims and you talk of. massive people to people contact?! remember lal. masjid episode was over a chinese parlour.

Pakistanis are more like swimming in two boats simultaneously and now both boats are diverging. So the Pakistani legs are getting widenend. Finally they will have to choose one boat. Either American or Chinese. The more US screws Pakistanis the more Pak goes into Chinese lap. That will make India even more necessary to support US Operations in Afghan'tn. And that gives us a window of opportunity to screw Pakistanis royally
source: indus(***)

edit: spell check

Last edited:
another knee jerk reaction?! when will pakistani diplomats learn to be proactive rather than reactive?

Agreed:tup:

Pakistani diplomats in all important foreign capitals should be working actively since August 2017 when this trumpy clown announce his nonsense statements. But what else can be expected from diplomats who just enjoy living in foreign capitals while getting their pay stubs from Govt of Pakistan.:disagree:

Honestly speaking, Pakistan is the worst country when it comes to diplomacy.:tdown:

I foresee a 'free Balochistan' campaign flush with cash and man power. You don't take on America's war machine unless you are a fool.

They can do a million similar campaigns, nothing is going to change in on ground because all states of Balochistan legally joined Pakistan and more than 99% people living in Balochistan want to live with Pakistan. The only thing the majority of Balochistan want is much higher royalty on resources generated from Balochistan and high level of autonomy, something similar to the states of US enjoy being part of US.

Btw, stop jerk in on your fantasies and offtopics. Next offtopic will be reported.

mark my words you iqbal's shaheen
within 8 years from. now you will. see massive anti chinese demonstrations on. streets in pakistan...

man your mullah element does not accommodate fellow muslims and you talk of. massive people to people contact?! remember lal. masjid episode was over a chinese parlour.

Till India is on world map that is not going to happen.

But being a sanghi from India you are too dumb to understand that.

your gulabbo rabbani would do it better :) lol

She has retired.

Now sushma aunty is the only one available.

I bet, USA and Pakistan can't live without each other. :D
China is our best friend. Its openly known. But USA, mmmm, well, we have special relations, which are in fact "deeper than sea and taller than mountains", as well. So, Mr Trump, you keep singing your songs, you will come to know, only when you will president no more.
Till than, grab some pop corns, and keep enjoying the drama.

are you a gay or lesbian? because I am none :)

See this is the atmosphere. Whenver some one says shitty country, it directed towards Pak. Even trump called you terrorist state and liar.

An Indian calling another country shitty lol
A country where the population eats and bathes in it .

Pleeeeasse lol

Till India is on world map that is not going to happen.

But being a sanghi from India you are too dumb to understand that.

She has retired.

Now sushma aunty is the only one available.

me and a sanghi? naah!! thats where you pakistanis have been soo. wrong...

with a narrow vision.. you have created monolithic structures. which. never existed
remember ummah chummah episode?

me and a sanghi? naah!! thats where you pakistanis have been soo. wrong...

with a narrow vision.. you have created monolithic structures. which. never existed
remember ummah chummah episode?

Whatever. Get your head out of your as$ and help yourself to analyze things in a realistic manner.

Agreed:tup:

Pakistani diplomats in all important foreign capitals should be working actively since August 2017 when this trumpy clown announce his nonsense statements. But what else can be expected from diplomats who just enjoy living in foreign capitals while getting their pay stubs from Govt of Pakistan.:disagree:

Honestly speaking, Pakistan is the worst country when it comes to diplomacy.:tdown:

They can do a million similar campaigns, nothing is going to change in on ground because all states of Balochistan legally joined Pakistan and more than 99% people living in Balochistan want to live with Pakistan. The only thing the majority of Balochistan want is much higher royalty on resources generated from Balochistan and high level of autonomy, something similar to the states of US enjoy being part of US.

Btw, stop jerk in on your fantasies and offtopics. Next offtopic will be reported.
It may be because kin of most diplomats posted in America and few top army personnel have been issued green cards...

Pakistanis are more like swimming in two boats simultaneously and now both boats are diverging. So the Pakistani legs are getting widenend. Finally they will have to choose one boat. Either American or Chinese. The more US screws Pakistanis the more Pak goes into Chinese lap. That will make India even more necessary to support US Operations in Afghan'tn. And that gives us a window of opportunity to screw Pakistanis royally
source: indus(***)

edit: spell check

One word to describe your intellect level - "INDIAN".

Wonder what's your view about India sucking on Russian d**k from decades and since now US have lured you Indians; you have gone all out for direct penetration. Wonder if Russia will be happy about gang banging the supa powa india and do surgical strike on your lungis or snub you.

As far as Pakistan is concerned; kiddo i think you haven't came outside of your bubble yet, not the bubble of society but the bubble with amniotic fluid. You don't know us, ask your 56 inch chaati hindu extremist leader Modi, what have happened with your plans in Afghanistan and Iran. And whether you like it or not; there is something about Pakistan that's giving sweaty palms and nightmares to even US; leave India aside.

Last edited:
Next most important 2 steps will take Pakistan long way facing planned US nefarious acts -
1) Come up with strategy and secure path(s) for USD alternative in banking and trade transactions.
2) Open active coordination and monitoring center with China, Russia and Iran on matter of Afghanistan situation.

Things would have to really get bad if Pakistan cannot use USD for banking and trade transaction, I mean North Korea bad. Pakistan can use yuan with China, but what about other countries, including Middle East?

I don't mean understand the point of point 2). They should already be doing that.

It may be because kin of most diplomats posted in America and few top army personnel have been issued green cards...

Surprisingly, they are the most vocal critics of US policy towards Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom