What's new

Donald Trump questions Israel's commitment to peace

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Donald Trump Questions Israel's Commitment to Peace - The Atlantic

But in recent days, Trump appeared to stray across an inviolable line in the modern GOP platform: a robust, if not unflinching, support for the State of Israel. In an interview with the AP on Wednesday, Trump seemed to lay the onus for securing a long-elusive peace agreement at the feet of the Israelis, and not the Palestinians.

“I have a real question as to whether or not both sides want to make it,” Trump said, before explaining that his concerns predominantly reside with “one side in particular.” He then added:

A lot will have to do with Israel and whether or not Israel wants to make the deal — whether or not Israel's willing to sacrifice certain things. They may not be, and I understand that, and I'm OK with that. But then you're just not going to have a deal.

Okay and? He can say what he wants about Islam doesn't bother me.

Meanwhile for second link, actually this is something Jews are known for. They bomb and murder families of resistance fighters. I don't believe in killing families of Jewish radical armed men(IDF) or any other families for that matter. That's a Jewish belief rooted in the Talmud/Torah, Israeli Rabbi's give permission for non-Jews to be massacred if they oppose Jewish rule on their people or homeland. If Americans opposed Jewish rule on a whole scale in form of revolution they would be slaughtered mercilessly.

Meanwhile for second link, actually this is something Jews are known for. They bomb and murder families of resistance fighters. I don't believe in killing families of Jewish radical armed men(IDF) or any other families for that matter. That's a Jewish belief rooted in the Talmud/Torah, Israeli Rabbi's give permission for non-Jews to be massacred if they oppose Jewish rule on their people or homeland. If Americans opposed Jewish rule on a whole scale in form of revolution they would be slaughtered mercilessly.

Are these JUST Jews who do that??? Hundreds of bombings that killed thousands of Pakistani civilians, children and soldiers were done by the "Terrorists" of unknown religion??? Syria, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, etc, etc, Muslims killing Muslims???? And you'll simply point out to the party you hate the most, whether its the US or the Jews. But you'll never try to focus on where the focus needs to be, i.e. why Muslim terrorists are killing other Muslims?

I think about this and it makes no sense. Why would one religion's extremist followers kill their own fellow Muslims, and then others too, without mercy???? Can someone explain this to me, where does Islam tell its followers to kill civilians, whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians or anything else?

Are these JUST Jews who do that??? Hundreds of bombings that killed thousands of Pakistani civilians, children and soldiers were done by the "Terrorists" of unknown religion??? Syria, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, etc, etc, Muslims killing Muslims???? And you'll simply point out to the party you hate the most, whether its the US or the Jews. But you'll never try to focus on where the focus needs to be, i.e. why Muslim terrorists are killing other Muslims?

I think about this and it makes no sense. Why would one religion's extremist followers kill their own fellow Muslims, and then others too, without mercy???? Can someone explain this to me, where does Islam tell its followers to kill civilians, whether they are Muslims, Jews, Christians or anything else?

Firstly you're making assumptions, I am very critical of Muslims, most recently look at thread 'Muslims 90% of American city welcome refugees'.

On to your point, we are talking about specific cases here where specific families are targeted and killed in targeted air strikes by countries which are part of modern conventions regarding war and have to follow set of international laws. Not random terrorist groups targeting crowded markets in their local cities. Why they do that, don't ask me, that's something related to Pakistan and Iraq. There is no such thing where I come from and I can't relate to it or explain it.

As far as targeting families with air strikes, yes Israel is only one who does so as regular part of war doctrine for them. No other modern Western nation used guided weapons to kill families of people involved in terrorism let alone a legitimate national struggle which is legal. Terrorism has no relation to Israel's acts. Israel targets families of Palestinians soldiers who legally oppose the occupation or are engaged in self defense from Israeli-infrastructure destruction or conquering campaigns. Israel is actively conquering and colonizing the West Bank. The difference between the West Bank and Gaza is that Gaza has weapons and West Bank doesn't. And so Palestinians in Gaza are able to resist efforts by the Israeli army to colonize Gaza. And Israel targets the homes and kills the families of those Palestinians that resist such efforts. This is documented by human rights organizations:

Israeli forces displayed ‘callous indifference’ in deadly attacks on family homes in Gaza | Amnesty International

As far as targeting families with air strikes, yes Israel is only one who does so as regular part of war doctrine for them. No other modern Western nation used guided weapons to kill families of people involved in terrorism let alone a legitimate national struggle which is legal. Terrorism has no relation to Israel's acts. Israel targets families of Palestinians soldiers who legally oppose the occupation or are engaged in self defense from Israeli-infrastructure destruction or conquering campaigns. Israel is actively conquering and colonizing the West Bank. The difference between the West Bank and Gaza is that Gaza has weapons and West Bank doesn't. And so Palestinians in Gaza are able to resist efforts by the Israeli army to colonize Gaza. And Israel targets the homes and kills the families of those Palestinians that resist such efforts. This is documented by human rights organizations:

Israeli forces displayed ‘callous indifference’ in deadly attacks on family homes in Gaza | Amnesty International

This is a part of human history, conflict result in fights and in fights, someone loses. Your powerful Arab brothers could've brokered a peace deal long time ago, instead of constantly pissing the Israelis off like total idiots.

The rest of the propaganda, you can go do somewhere else. You conveniently forgot similar mess in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi, Lebanon, Afghanistan, etc, etc!!!! Next time, try to do a fare comparison.

This is a part of human history, conflict result in fights and in fights, someone loses. Your powerful Arab brothers could've brokered a peace deal long time ago, instead of constantly pissing the Israelis off like total idiots.

The rest of the propaganda, you can go do somewhere else. You conveniently forgot similar mess in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi, Lebanon, Afghanistan, etc, etc!!!! Next time, try to do a fare comparison.

Not taking the bait troll, try harder.

Not taking the bait troll, try harder.

No one's giving you a bait. Blaming Israel and never accepting the crap that happens inside your own culture and region, is flat out stupid. Like I said, if your Arab brethren wanted peace that bad, they would've brokered a deal with Israel a LONG time ago, instead of getting into wars. Even now, they don't want to help even negotiate with Israel. Every single Arab country is a screw up, for the majority of the ME, just take a look at Syria, Yemen, KSA, Iran, Iraq and all the way to Afghanistan!!!!

No one's giving you a bait. Blaming Israel and never accepting the crap that happens inside your own culture and region, is flat out stupid. Like I said, if your Arab brethren wanted peace that bad, they would've brokered a deal with Israel a LONG time ago, instead of getting into wars. Even now, they don't want to help even negotiate with Israel. Every single Arab country is a screw up, for the majority of the ME, just take a look at Syria, Yemen, KSA, Iran, Iraq and all the way to Afghanistan!!!!

What does domestic US politics has to do with your rant about Middle East. Like I said, it's obvious you hate Arabs that's not something I will waste my time discussing. Iran isn't Arab country either genius. There are no problems inside of KSA or Iran. What are you talking about 'my culture'? Are you talking about the issues you have in your home country Pakistan? That's your problem, I nor the ME have anything to do with the ethnic Afghani-Pakistani tensions. Nor do we have anything to do with your support of Taliban in Afghanistan against the Soviets. That is political decision you made with the United States. If you are upset about terrorism issues in Pakistan than you take care of them don't blame Arabs for your problems.

What did I blame Israel for in this thread retard? :crazy:

Why should they make peace with an entity that's occupying their land?

Would you make peace with some foreigner kicking you and your family out of their home and claiming it as his land?

And secondly Afghanistan is not an Arab country.

If Trump becomes president and goes after the Jews and the Muslims come to the defense of the Jews I will ******* convert to Christianity.

:laugh:

Israel and peace should never be used in the same sentence. Israel is a violent artificial 'country' full of fascists using American aid and American weapons like a parasite.

It is America that keeps Israel going.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom