What's new

Donald Trump humiliates Jeb Bush

Didn't realize people in China have CNN or youtube, let alone watch US primary debates.

Donald Trump has single handedly dismantled Jeb Bush's campaign.

Bush was the establishment's favourite guy to win before Trump entered the race and Trump's strong personality alone has embarrassed and humiliated Bush multiple times.

The mighty Bush political dynasty ended by a billionaire businessman that's only been in politics for 6 months. That's bad for the reputation of the Bush dynasty.

Last edited:
Jeb looks really pissed :rofl:

If I was Jeb, I'd be pissed too.

The Bush family is the most powerful and most famous republican political dynasty with a lot of connections in the establishment including mainstream media.

Trump, a businessman, comes in and overtakes Bush in the polls and Bush hasn't recovered since.

Trump calling Bush "low energy" really hurt Bush. That tag stuck to Bush.

In addition, Trump just bulldozers everyone because of his incredibly strong personality and Bush just can't match him.

We are the in the social media era and Trump is the perfect candidate that can exploit that.

A Bush getting beaten by a businessman in the political arena is complete humiliation to the Bush political dynasty.

That's like Floyd Mayweather deciding to take up tennis and dominating Roger Federer.

Trump buried Bush, that's why Bush and his supporters are infuriated to no end.

Donald Trump will no doubt will be the nominee of Grand old party

If I was Jeb, I'd be pissed too.

The Bush family is the most powerful and most famous republican political dynasty with a lot of connections in the establishment including mainstream media.

Trump, a businessman, comes in and overtakes Bush in the polls and Bush hasn't recovered since.

Trump calling Bush "low energy" really hurt Bush. That tag stuck to Bush.

In addition, Trump just bulldozers everyone because of his incredibly strong personality and Bush just can't match him.

We are the in the social media era and Trump is the perfect candidate that can exploit that.

A Bush getting beaten by a businessman in the political arena is complete humiliation to the Bush political dynasty.

That's like Floyd Mayweather deciding to take up tennis and dominating Roger Federer.

Trump buried Bush, that's why Bush and his supporters are infuriated to no end.

Yea no matter how rich he is hes a real clown in politics. But if the clown finally becomes president, beating the prestigious Bush and Clinton family along the way, then I will admit that Democracy truely works and China one day shall become one. until then I will remain skeptical...

Yea no matter how rich he is hes a real clown in politics. But if the clown finally becomes president, beating the prestigious Bush and Clinton family along the way, then I will admit that Democracy truely works and China one day shall become one. until then I will remain skeptical...

Trump has no serious policies but he doesn't need it. He has a personality and character where he can convince people that what he says is right. That's the genius of the man.

Just watch his rallies and how he speaks and most importantly how he says it. He is a great messenger.

It's usually not what you say but how you say it. His body language is very strong and confident.

He is playing a weak hand but due to his strong personality, character and confidence, he is outplaying others with stronger hands.

People want to watch Trump, so the media wants to have him on to boost their ratings. Trump has been in the media since the 1980's and knows how the media operates.

I don't think Trump will win the Republican nomination. It will be either Cruz or Rubio. But if Trump beats both the Bush and Clinton political dynasties, he will call himself god.

Last edited:
Trump has no serious policies but he doesn't need it. He has a personality and character where he can convince people that what he says is right. That's the genius of the man.

Just watch his rallies and how he speaks and most importantly how he says it. He is a great messenger.

It's usually not what you say but how you say it. His body language is very strong and confident.

He is playing a weak hand but due to his strong personality, character and confidence, he is outplaying others with stronger hands.

People want to watch Trump, so the media wants to have him on to boost their ratings. Trump has been in the media since the 1980's and knows how the media operates.

I don't think Trump will win the Republican nomination. It will be either Crimuz or Rubio. But if Trump beats both the Bush and Clinton political dynasties, he will call himself god.

I‘d call him god if he really wins. And I do hope so. It would be like Americans pulling a huge prank on the world.:lol:

Donald Trump has single handedly dismantled Jeb Bush's campaign.

Bush was the establishment's favourite guy to win before Trump entered the race and Trump's strong personality alone has embarrassed and humiliated Bush multiple times.

The mighty Bush political dynasty ended by a billionaire businessman that's only been in politics for 6 months. That's bad for the reputation of the Bush dynasty.

So you like our Freedom of speech? I bet if people spoke up to the tools in the CCP they would be arrested and killed pronto.

Scores of human rights activists detained in China - CNN.com

Wrath of the dragon: Chinese authorities arrest almost 200 'dissenters' for speaking out in wake of stock market crash | This is Money

China, Egypt top list of world′s worst jailers of journalists | News | DW.COM | 15.12.2015

Oh my goodness, people are killing it on social media....

Beb Jush was reportedly seen crying after the debate. He was been placed on suicide watch.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom