What's new

Donald Trump Had the Trumpiest Phone Call With Pakistan’s Prime Minister

Just one line for your question, If Bhaghat Singh was freedom fighter, Burhan Wani was also. Don't try to mix ISIS situation with Kashmir Issue.
First: I said ' what if ' so its just a scenario.
Second: Bhagat Singh did not want to establish a global sikh/hindu caliphate, but Mr Wani did and there lies the difference.
You should see some of Mr Wani's social media posts where he clearly mentions his global jihad idology.
So will you support him?

Wikipedia?????????? you consider it as proof? you are innocent kid i think.
he was crying?? were you there? if not, then note down that Indian Security agencies are biggest liars of any forces in world.

What is your source ? Indian Security Forces are accountable to the people of India. Not to the Generals.

Two business man Talking ... Nothing more :coffee:

President-Elect Trump Says He Will Separate Himself From Businesses 'in Total'.......
So any benifits for Nawas....

Hinduism/Sikhism just exist in subcontinent in that era, thats why bhaghat singh's freedom fighting was only for Subcontinent, like british captured subcontinent with security forces, same is India doing with kashmir, so Wani was freedom fighter.
I havn't seen his these kind of posts, if you have, please share them here.

What is your source ? Indian Security Forces are accountable to the people of India. Not to the Generals.

President-Elect Trump Says He Will Separate Himself From Businesses 'in Total'.......
So any benifits for Nawas....
I can't debate with a kid like you. . . Hope you will grow up soon.

Trump picks Indian-American Nikki Haley to be UN ambassador.Trump administration will be more influential by indian lobbies compared to Obama and so it will be more difficult for pakistan to lobby against India on a new administration.

Hinduism/Sikhism just exist in subcontinent in that era, thats why bhaghat singh's freedom fighting was only for Subcontinent, like british captured subcontinent with security forces, same is India doing with kashmir, so Wani was freedom fighter.
I havn't seen his these kind of posts, if you have, please share them here.

I can't debate with a kid like you. . . Hope you will grow up soon.

So you have nothing to counter....bye

So you have nothing to counter....bye
Abey Oo ch....tiye bhonk liya? Chal ab nikal:lol:
Har jaga pichwada aage nahi kar dete.
On topic both are businessmen chances for both to make good business relations:lol:

Trump picks Indian-American Nikki Haley to be UN ambassador.Trump administration will be more influential by indian lobbies compared to Obama and so it will be more difficult for pakistan to lobby against India on a new administration.

He is unpredictable, plans to ban lobbying firms, anti globalization, anti neoliberal orthodoxy and isolationist approaches will dominate his policy discourse, for India he will definitely try his best to bring back the jobs to Americans which were outsourced, Indian lobbying wont have much affect on him

We are talking about Donald Trump here. He is absolutely unpredictable.

Abey Oo ch....tiye bhonk liya? Chal ab nikal:lol:
Har jaga pichwada aage nahi kar dete.
On topic both are businessmen chances for both to make good business relations:lol:

poda...poda... Business relation with what ?

Loan that goes into the development projects instead of wasting money for pointless dharnas repeatedly which only damage the economy furthermore?
You eat sleep, drink IK and PTI. Get a life seriously.

Nee arada mayire....pokan parayan. nee vechittu poda poora...
Trump is our president and we want to know what the hell he is doing with Nawas...who are you to tell me to FO....you just go and do it... you...
Yea I know all stupids are your PM or president:lol: now FO

He is unpredictable, plans to ban lobbying firms, anti globalization, anti neoliberal orthodoxy and isolationist approaches will dominate his policy discourse, for India he will definitely try his best to bring back the jobs to Americans which were outsourced, Indian lobbying wont have much affect on him
Facts:
Sharif had to wait for 3 weeks for a telephone calll; Modi talked after less than 48 hours of Trump win.

Trump has interests in several projects in India, Trump and his children met Indian business partners a week after his elections. He has no business interests in Pakistan.

Trump has met several Indian Americans and Hindus for his posts.
He recently appointed Nimrata Nikki Haley and Seema Verma as UN Ambassador & Deputy DHHS Secretary.

Back
Top Bottom