What's new

Don’t Send Us Back, Pakistani Girls Appeal

Srilankans have a duty to given them asylum if they indeed face threat to their life.

If it were a true story, Hamid Mir would have protected them...false
People are writing against military in the main print media yet Sadia khan, that no one ever heard of a blog journalists that no ever visited, fears for her life....so fearful that they converted to Christianity.

If life gives you lemon you make grape fruit out of it!

I rejected your attempt to shift the discussion to Baluchistan, and I showed that your isolated data points were irrelevant in the larger context. I quoted the Indian media's own complaints to that effect.

The Indian claim was that India is a beacon of freedom of speech, and I showed that it is a long way from it: 140 steps.

Never mind my perspective. I gave the rankings on press freedom from a neutral source above.

I don't know who claims that India is a beacon of media freedom but we for sure wont take any taunts about it from Pakistanis considering the same rankings that you mentioned. Almost all our neighbours in this region are behind us in this regard.

My data points were very relevant to the Kashmir context since that was the context in which you made your initial post that I replied to.

My simple question was how many countries will allow foreign media to come in and conduct free opinion polls and release their results in separatism hit area the way India does ? Almost none.

There you have it. You may want to evade this fact , that's your choice but it was you started this topic of Indian media freedom in Kashmir.

Secondly , you have successfully managed to divert the topic from these two oppressed Pakistani girls to Indian media's freedom but are accusing me off trying to go off topic.

Back on topic- The current Sri Lankan govt. can't be trusted with taking care of these girls. They may just deport them back to Pakistan to face the music there. They should flee to some Western country or India ASAP.

They were put into detention for one month. Now they are in hiding. They went to USA Embassy and were bluntly refused. UNHCR is like a step mother to them. Sri Lanka must protect them.

It is time we start threads on PDF against unlimited torture on humanity in shining dull India.

If you are going to apply for asylum, apply for a better country,dumboos.

If Pakistani authorities wish to take her out,that can be done over a phone call in Sri Lanka.

Hight of lunacy!

Our get them back very easily from SL if we really want to.

But then again this is just a case of few attention seekers. Not worth attention for Pakistani authorities.

Wow what a cheap girl... No one cares about your blog which no one reads.

Certainly if she has converted to Christianity then she will face the death penalty for Apostasy in Pakistan, as per Sharia Law.

Nice try. But no such law in Pakistan exists.

never heard of these low lives... if we are to believe their bs claim... than by now asma jhangir n pervaiz hoodboi would have rottin in their graves....

Her blog reads like a Ghadar wrote it. If she was a patriot she would not write such things. She has either been funded to do so or is completely and utterly lost as a human being and is just doing this for attention.

She should try that stunt in the states, they would take one look at that brown face and throw her in prison.

Back
Top Bottom