What's new

Domino's Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row

I personally like Dominos. At least more then Pizza Hut anyway :agree:

maybe the Indians knew of the US admiration of Dominos and targeted it to cause public resentment and pressure in the US....:blink:

Crooks.

The problem with our country is, a huge number of people having nothing to do, no work, roaming like vagabonds in the streets. Ultimately they end up as thugs and are utilized by the politicians of the country. Once some propaganda is done, it's easy to brainwash them and use them the way you want. Just need to pay some money. Thanks to our 1.2 bn population among which probably only 45% is educated.

Bdw I see a Chinese guy, trying to score brownie point in this thread. I'm sure in mentality this guy is no better than the thugs attacking Mcdonalds.

Crooks.

The problem with our country is, a huge number of people having nothing to do, no work, roaming like vagabonds in the streets. Ultimately they end up as thugs and are utilized by the politicians of the country. Once some propaganda is done, it's easy to brainwash them and use them the way you want. Just need to pay some money. Thanks to our 1.2 bn population among which probably only 45% is educated.

Bdw I see a Chinese guy, trying to score brownie point in this thread. I'm sure in mentality this guy is no better than the thugs attacking Mcdonalds.

Which Chinese guy?

Imaginative in your Dreams.. read History.

lol dude you have been brainwashed. Show me proof of wars other than 1962. Wikipedia and Indian sources don't count. Only in India did these fake imaginary 'wars' take place.

Back
Top Bottom