What's new

Domino's Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row

The red dot is fake (phot shop), imagine the life of rare secular in India.
I'm sure if she give away a photo without red dot, her business would suffer more.
cg4.jpg

You're one dumb so and so

I mean how many of us really know about Republican Party of India??

Many had missed a point that Republican party of India is the India wing of the Republican Party, US. :lol: - Shiv Sena need to take note of this as it happened in their city.

You're one dumb so and so

Keep away, you stinky Indian... another one of bloody 9-11 beneficiary, go back to the hole you come from.

On subject... i would say Domino's should retaliate and start selling beef burgers.

Indians giving a new name to stupid, instead of burning shops, they should be attacking poverty, racism, corruption and the treatment of the poor and women.

On subject... i would say Domino's should retaliate and start selling beef burgers.
lol dude,A lot of Indians eat beefs which includes Pandits and Brahmins also......

What do you mean?

Rajesh ,one of the 4 talents in The big bang theory

I remember in one episode , Raj need to leave US and back to india because of his visa if he can not find a job

And he tells leonard and sheldon that he will miss beef hamburg and butter

I think that is just a joke in TV show , but now I know some indian do eat beef!

Rajesh ,one of the 4 talents in The big bang theory

I remember in one episode , Raj need to leave US and back to india because of his visa if he can not find a job

And he tells leonard and sheldon that he will miss beef hamburg and butter

I think that is just a joke in TV show , but now I know some indian do eat beef!
lol man i dont have even an iota of idea what you are talking about.....
Lets leave it here......

HAHAH...... Laughing stock if the world....

Kashmir is Pakistans territory.

lol man i dont have even an iota of idea what you are talking about.....
Lets leave it here......
Man , do not tell me you do not know "The Big Bang Theory"

It is really a fantastic and funny TV show, you must see that !

Back
Top Bottom