What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

@thegreensprite: i wanted to ask you something, do you believe in finality of prophicy or do you believe that there will be another prophet after hazrat Muhamad(pbuh)? i asked this for the sake of information, not to undermine your belief.

As i said before i am a very peace loving person and ready to live with all other religions in fact i love multi religion socities.

You are confused and contradicting yourself 10 times in one paragraph. You are NOT a peace loving person.

I said before i am little racist only for this issue :cry: and that too is for the betterment of Muslims living in Pakistan

And Ahmadiyya Islam is not a race, so you are not a racist, learn the meaning of words you love using.

My last post here

Great! :-)

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

@thegreensprite: i wanted to ask you something, do you believe in finality of prophicy or do you believe that there will be another prophet after hazrat Muhamad(pbuh)? i asked this for the sake of information, not to undermine your belief.

Hi Ahmad, I do believe in the finality of prophethood. I believe every single word of the Kalma Tayeba.

GOP has failed to protect its citizens no matter what religion they belong too. Case closed!

fateh71 next time write a name with Capital letter specially of a prohet

There is no compulsion in religion, especially in Islam, all the armchair scholars online seem to want to impose one or the other rule on everyone except themselves, and now it's how prophet should be spelt??(funny thing is the teacher doesn't spell prophet correctly while telling the other party to spell correctly.. LOL) If I only highlighted how many times these same armchair scholars have mentioned the Holy Prophet(pbuh) and haven't been able to add a pbuh it would seem they are not even Muslims. Why highlight such petty things as spelling when most are failures in being a Muslim?

Qadiani’s great grandson meets JI ex-Ameer
Published: January 07, 2010

LAHORE - Great grandson of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani, Abdur Rahman, who has reverted to Islam, called on Qazi Hussain Ahmed, former Ameer Jama’at-e-Islami, at Mansoora on Wednesday. Allama Ibtisam Elahi Zaheer, son of Allama Ehsan Elahi Zaheer accompanied him.

Abdur Rahman, elder son of Mirza Nasir Ahmed, rejoined Islam’s fold in the year 1999 after going through Allama Ihsan Elahi’s book “Qadiniat, Mirzayat and Islam”. He has command over seven languages and is working as translator at Bhasha Dam.

Abdur Rahman told Qazi that after reverting to Islam, he had given up his inherited property. Last year, he had applied for Hajj and the Saudi authorities asked for documentary evidence of his rejoining Islam, which he produced. He alleged that a fortnight ago, a group of Qadianis abducted him and subjected him to severe torture at Aiwan-e-Mahmud, near Ganga Ram Hospital and his nose was fractured. He became unconscious after which they abandoned him near Anarkali Bazaar. Allama Ibtisam Elahi provided him protection and arranged his medical treatment.

Qazi Hussain Ahmed condemned torture on him and said this had exposed the cruel face of Qadianiat. He told Abdur Rahman that his reversion to Islam was a breakthrough and big news. He said that if the people in Rabwah were given basic human rights, their majority would revert to Islam. At present, he said, the Rabwah people were under great pressure. He called upon the government to provide proper security to Abdur Rahman and warned that if any harm came to him, the Qadianis would be held responsible. He said that the Muslims all over the world were happy over Abdur Rahman’s rejoining Islam. He also thanked the religious parties for expressing solidarity with Abdur Rahman.

Qadiani's great grandson meets JI ex-Ameer - The daily Nation, Pakistan

LOL... this guy is a fake:

On December 21, 2009 Express TV, Pakistan in its program “Point Blank” hosted by Mr. Mubashir Luqman, presented one Abdur Rehman who claimed to be a grandson of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as) and son of Hazrat Mirza Nasir Ahmad (ra), the 3rd Caliph of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. In his interview and subsequent Press Conference arranged by Hafiz Ibtisam Elahi Zaheer, Secretary General of Jamiat Ahle Hadith, Abdur Rehman alleged that he convered to Islam in 1989 and now some Ahmadis have kidnapped and tortured him. In a Press Release Mr. Salimuddin, spokesperson of Jamaat Ahmadiyya, categorically denied Abdur Rehman’s false accusations as well as his claim. It is well known that Hazrat Mirza Nasir Ahmad (ra) had only three sons namely Mirza Anas Ahmad, Mirza Fareed Ahmad and Mirza Luqman Ahmad. Appearance of this fake person in media with connivance of mullas is an indication of conspiracy to harm Jamaat Ahmadiyya and family of holy founder of Jamaat.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Jinnah was a political leader, he also used to drink and eat pork so what? We should also start drinking and eating pork because 'father of the nation' had also done so?

No, you should leave the country for somewhere where they don't drink and eat pork, simples.

not a good solution.

Its better to be separated from your mother land temporarily and save your lives.

When the time will come those separated are supose to be proliferated in large numbers. If they are pure, honest and truthful they will spread the same traits to many more around the world. The evil will implode, be contained and isolated.

There are holy verses in Adi Granth Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. '' Khwar hoe sabh milange bache sharan jo hoe." ''Those separated will unite and all the followers shall be saved''.

Though these verses are/ should be purely confined to Sikhs and Sikhs only. But it tells us about possible separation from the loved ones at the time of great sorrows and limiting discrimination upon one's belief and to be ready for the worst. If Ahmadis believe in their religion then they should keep moving and survive.

Regards

thegreensprite, you must understand in Pakistan not everyone is hostile to the ahmediya community. The results are quite the opposite Sialkot is an example in harmony despite many qadianis, you people should not claim to be victims just became of few incidents.

This is not a place to practice, preach specific man made deliberate distortion religion to bring bad name to The Major Religion.

Please keep your arguments and defending for ahmediya out of this forum. Factually ahmediya spin-off has been proven to be wrong with over whelming evidences, concentrate on how to bring about positiveness as being minority with-in Pakistan considering one self Pakistani rather then victims.

Lets end this hostility and move on to contribute something to Pakistan to become a Nation of multicultural progressive communities.

Obviously UK is a democratic country and if there people do not want any more mosques its there decision I cannot say any thing like the government of Belgium has passed the law against hijab but if you want democracy you will have to bear all this.... democracy says that masses are always right and that's what is its products if you want to counter the acts of Belgium govt you must have a population on your

Nope democracy doesn't say the masses are always right, if that was the case there would be no immigrants in the UK or rights for minorities, please don't discuss subjects you have no clue about.

Sir! the Govt can't do anything for the pplz/qadianis who don't even accept Islam as a true religion and believe in Qadianis as an imposter and Murtid......:smokin:

I guess the Qadianis shold go and take asylum within USA and UK or Europe as they've been doing this for last many decades... They are safe heavens for them to spread their fake and corrupt religions.....and misguide people their own white masterz generations there...:smokin:

I guess the Qadianis shold go and take asylum within USA and UK or Europe as they've been doing this for last many decades... They are safe heavens for them to spread their fake and corrupt religions.....and misguide people their own white masterz generations there...:smokin:
As an Indian , my heart feels joy on reading this. The more people like you in pakistan the weaker it will become in the long run. But in the short term my heart felt sympathies for Ahmadi Muslims undergoing persecution by Sunni majority.

Sorry beta... no articles needed, once you say Kalma Tayeba you are a Muslim, now if you want to get deeper and start deciding what Ahmadis really mean in their hearts when they say it, well you start losing us... you are only a human, you don't know anything about how we feel about Allah or the Holy Prophet(pbuh)

So your logic that after Kulma Mulsim can do the following:

1) eat pork
2) drink wine
3) change the Quran to suit their needs (more precisly wants) instead of obeying Allah(swt)
4) don't pray at all and I mean when there is no difficultie ie like there is a movie you want to
watch instead of praying etc etc etc
5) Following the quran partly
6) disgard the Prophet teaches and Quran totally.

By no means I'm saying that this is what the Ahmedis do but I will say this
Islam does say that Mohammid is the Last Prophet:

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

Comments from the foot notes of the translation of Sheikh (Minister) Abdullah Yusuf Ali; may Allah Almighty rest his soul and make Heaven his final destiny: "When a document is sealed, it is complete, and there can be no further addition. The Holy Prophet Muhammad closed the long line of Messengers. Allah's teaching is and will always be continuous, but there has been and will be no Prophet after Muhammad. The later ages will want thinkers and reformers, not Prophets. This is not an arbitrary matter. It is a decree full of knowledge and wisdom, 'for Allah has full knowledge of all things.'"

In the above Noble Verse we see Allah Almighty clearly Saying that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last Prophet (Messenger) sent by Allah Almighty to Mankind. In Arabic, the words "Prophet (Nabi)", and "Messenger (Rasul)" could and would mean the same thing. This means that Allah Almighty in the above Noble Verse said that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last Messenger and Prophet of GOD Almighty. The following Saying from our beloved Prophet peace be upon him will further prove it for us:

"In My Ummah (Islamic Nation), there shall be born Thirty Grand Liars (Dajjals), each of whom will claim to be a prophet, But I am the Last Prophet; there is No Prophet after Me"

so I wonder, just wondering how is it that you got yours ?

As an Indian , my heart feels joy on reading this. The more people like you in pakistan the weaker it will become in the long run. But in the short term my heart felt sympathies for Ahmadi/Qadianis undergoing persecution by Sunni majority.
Oh my God U so nice to Qadianis ...U can have some if U like them so much. I don't care ... I will be happi ...Oh by the way why U getting so happi if Pakistan gets weak...U know ure Army gonna cry for more money cuz they won't get any if Pakistan is weaker...:lol:

Oh my God U so nice to Qadianis ...U can have some if U like them so much. I don't care ... I will be happi ...Oh by the way why U getting so happi if Pakistan gets weak...U know ure Army gonna cry for more money cuz they won't get any if Pakistan is weaker...:lol:
Lol.. India ary is not Pak army. They work with whatever budget they get. They d not rule the country. But that's not point.

Lol.. India ary is not Pak army. They work with whatever budget they get. They d not rule the country. But that's not point.
I guess U didn't get my point. I meant with weaker Pakistan ure Army won't need that much budget to counter us so it will be decreased. Its quite possible Ure Army's soldiers will be decreased by number cuz we will be weak. This means the Army won't recruit so many pplz and hence unemployment will surge. Cuz less weapons will be manufactured. So U guyz will face same kind of un-employment as US and Europe do nowadays......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom