What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

think what you want i know the truth. I come from a place where there is a high population of peoples from Gujarat - thats where i gained the knowledge.Please dont bracket me with the likes of yourself that look for threads to troll. I was merely pointing out how certain people from Gujarat have moved location for numerous. Not wanting to divulge their names is a matter for me. Wish Yeti was not banned as he would confirm what i have said. I will let you ponder what i would have to gain in posting nonsense. Adios
You are badly busted kaify.

Muslims migrate to Pakistan because of ill treatment in India (as you "claim!"), and it does not even come in news? At least lie properly. Give us the link and I don't have to call you a liar.

Sadly, few pakistani troller had hijacked the thread from the second post without any evidence or even a bogus link. The sad state of affairs of minorities are well known, but what you can expect from a country where muslims kill muslims. sorry for my harsh words.

You are badly busted kaify.

Muslims migrate to Pakistan because of ill treatment in India (as you "claim!"), and it does not even come in news? At least lie properly. Give us the link and I don't have to call you a liar.

Now then mr "troll". Im badly busted? - said the guy who gets regularly banned for low quality posts?

I will give you a couple of examples. Ismail Makda - has moved to Pakistan over 25 years. His son in law lives in Warwick Road batley West Yorks - runs a very successful Grocery shop called Kola Brothers - his name is Haroon.
Another chap i know that has moved from Gujarat to Pakistan with his family is called Suleman Adam. He is well known in the area for his achievements in the cricketing world. Great guy - and owns a illustrious business with cricketing equipment. As far as im aware he actually sponsers Saeed Ajmal. His business empire is an international success and his website is
https://www.solly-sports.com/
Now here are a couple of examples i can give to you that i know personally. Its a shame yeti is banned as he would vouch for what im saying. Before insinuating or accusing others of being busted and lying look at your own track record of constant rubbish you post.
I am aware of several others personally i think its sad that anyone from Pakistan or India has to migrate.
What i am aware is these gentleman regularly travel back to visit family and dont have any probs with visa issues etc.

Now then mr "troll". Im badly busted? - said the guy who gets regularly banned for low quality posts?

I will give you a couple of examples. Ismail Makda - has moved to Pakistan over 25 years. His son in law lives in Warwick Road batley West Yorks - runs a very successful Grocery shop called Kola Brothers - his name is Haroon.
Another chap i know that has moved from Gujarat to Pakistan with his family is called Suleman Adam. He is well known in the area for his achievements in the cricketing world. Great guy - and owns a illustrious business with cricketing equipment. As far as im aware he actually sponsers Saeed Ajmal. His business empire is an international success and his website is
https://www.solly-sports.com/
Now here are a couple of examples i can give to you that i know personally. Its a shame yeti is banned as he would vouch for what im saying. Before insinuating or accusing others of being busted and lying look at your own track record of constant rubbish you post.
I am aware of several others personally i think its sad that anyone from Pakistan or India has to migrate.
What i am aware is these gentleman regularly travel back to visit family and dont have any probs with visa issues etc.

Good job giving some random names and throwing in your fertile imagination into the mix.

All that was asked was a source/link saying Gujrati Muslims migrated to Pak to escape riots and you have not been able to provide that.

Some families, living in Rajpura, say
they are still fighting for citizenship
rights and are not allowed to leave the
town without the permission of police.

"They entered India with valid travel
documents, but refused to return home citing ill-treatment in Pakistan and the court has given them stay," a Rajpura police official said.

Why should these people be allowed voting rights in India? They are Pakistani citizens. Period. When their applications for Indian citizenship gets accepted and they become full fledged citizens, they would not have any problems. Just because they happen to be Hindus from Pakistan doesnt given them rights to claim voting rights in India nor citizenship.

They came to India on tourist visas and overstayed their welcome. That in itself is a criminal act. Period. Let the courts deal with them.

I'm a Pakistani but i have no vote.

This is despite the fact that i'm one of those individuals who were the first to receive CNIC in Pakistan.

Can media take my case.. equally serious?

While according to constitution of Pakistan all minorities have double voting rights. Therefore, no one will take those hindus seriously.. until they come up with another reason.

Why should these people be allowed voting rights in India? They are Pakistani citizens. Period. When their applications for Indian citizenship gets accepted and they become full fledged citizens, they would not have any problems. Just because they happen to be Hindus from Pakistan doesnt given them rights to claim voting rights in India nor citizenship.

They came to India on tourist visas and overstayed their welcome. That in itself is a criminal act. Period. Let the courts deal with them.

Criminal Act..? Technically yes, morally NO.

These Hindus who escaped persecution in Pakistan must be given citizenship ASAP so that they can start anew.

These Hindus who escaped persecution in Pakistan must be given citizenship ASAP so that they can start anew.

It has to go to a court, if that was the case then the millions of other illegal immigrants in India should just cry that they are ill treated in their country. Court should look into the matter and decide what actions to take.

And one thing should be made strictly clear NO CITIZENSHIP=NO VOTING RIGHT, they can legally apply for citizenship and move to India.

If hindus say they are ill treated in pakistan, they need to go through proper process of law instead of using political pressure.

It has to go to a court, if that was the case then the millions of other illegal immigrants in India should just cry that they are ill treated in their country. Court should look into the matter and decide what actions to take.

And one thing should be made strictly clear NO CITIZENSHIP=NO VOTING RIGHT, they can legally apply for citizenship and move to India.

Technically according to TNT, the Hindus/Sikhs anywhere in the sub-continent can move to India. But this is not true for the other communities especially if you are referring to the illegal migrants from Bangladesh.

I don't think the court should have any say in this matter. This is purely a political matter and should be treated as such.

Technically according to TNT, the Hindus/Sikhs anywhere in the sub-continent can move to India. But this is not true for the other communities especially if you are referring to the illegal migrants from Bangladesh.

I don't think the court should have any say in this matter. This is purely a political matter and should be treated as such.

Not saying that they can't move to India, only saying that if they belong to another country and move to India then they should be a legal citizen and then only they can get the voting right. As a Indian born citizen it is my right to vote and elect a leader, but I don't want some one from other country with different citizenship coming to India and demanding right to vote based on religion. If this not the case then I say so much for being a secular country.

They have to prove that they have really been ill treated and face threat in future. There should be a due process, a hindu anywhere in the world does not automatically get citizenship in India.
We are not israel.

UK has proper process of for asylum seekers, I hope we have something like that.

Not saying that they can't move to India, only saying that if they belong to another country and move to India then they should be a legal citizen and then only they can get the voting right. As a Indian born citizen it is my right to vote and elect a leader, but I don't want some one from other country with different citizenship coming to India and demanding right to vote based on religion. If this not the case then I say so much for being a secular country.

I never said they should get voting rights before becoming legal citizens of India, but only that they should be granted legal citizenship without any hassles ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom