What's new

dollar hitting 188, bloodbath at stock market crash

This is just the beginning. Things are going to get worse. All blame is coming the GHQ way. Either resign or you are letting the whole institute drown in public anger. Field reports sent to the higher ranks are not painting the true picture.

USD is going to cross 200 and next year 250. More inflation incoming. Thousand alternative reasons / explanations are not going to satisfy the general poverty stricten public.

Immediate General Elections leading to a two third majority of a popular leader who can take tough decisions and still hold public confidence.

USD incoming from close allies is false. Much worst is yet to come. Interest rates should be 20 %. Anything less is not going to work.

Welcome to purana Pakistan under imported Government

According to the neutrals, economy is getting stabilized

Not only neutrals, but also add CJ who was lecturing about the economy, when they don't know zilch how to run the economy, these neutrals are out of control.

Govt waiting for longmarch I am sure. If longmarch dies down then they will make some decisions otherwise they keep things like this and let PTI face the music if they come in the govt.
so you mean to say that current govt themselves want early elections ? lol than whose stopping them. Go ahead! See current setup is very feeble and unnatural, with economy like us, tough decisions are to be made and ONLY strong govt can do that just like PTI did it in 2019 though they get the bad press for it. PMLN made a cardinal mistake to get the govt at this time. For them, best option should had been to wait for PTI to complete their 5 years tenure and come in power under similar setup. At that time, even unpopular decisions will not had made any difference as far as safety of their govt was concerned. But now situation is completely different. With every unpopular decision and growing inflation, it is Imran Khan who will gain and stooges will loose.

Its funny PTI supporters talking about economy when economy was sh*t during PTI govt.

Tum loug sazish tak hi raho. Economy p baat kartay hoey funny lagtay ho. If votes are given on the basis of economy. PTI should get 0 votes.

Do you even have faintest idea how Ishaq Dar policies destroyed rupee value?

How he artificially kept rupee stable for years. It's financial terrorism.

--

Mere bhai, agar tumhay commission mil raha hai PMLN ki taraf se tu usay khao, lekin yahan ulti seedhi batay karkay ghalat cheez ko defend mat karo. Thori se gherat dikha do please. meherbani hogi

Stock markets and currencies in most developing countries have crashed. Global inflation, interest rates hardening. Nothing that Bajwa Pai or Showbaz can do about it.

Regards
Even North American markets are shaky. Interest rates are moving up and cheap access to credit is under threat :undecided:

CPEC project signing agreement was also artificial during PMLN govt?
Stable GDP growth above 5 was also artificial?
Motorways are also artificial?
Metros are also artificial?
Terrorism decline during PMLN govt was also artificial?
Power plants setup during PMLN were also artificial? After 15 hours of loadshedding and now hardly any loadshedding is also artificial?

PIT came and economy tanked.

I can counter all your points with proper sources and explanations

But since you are beneficiary of corruption money, all my effort will be in vain.

-- Rest assured that politics of PMLN/PPP/JUI-F/MQM is over, dead. They wont even win 25 seats if free and fair elections took place. Pakistani people have rejected byproducts of political engineering. Millions of Pakistanipeople on streets locally and abroad, social media posts are proof of that.

Since when Salman Iqbal is worried about chicken prices.

He should focus on below DHA projects. Any channel in the world starting housing mega societies/projects?

image.png

image.png
Dont troll. Post some valuable information if u have. Even u can share anti imran views but dont shoot the messenger ...

Ary is stating facts ...

To be honest, PSX and Pakistan’s economy have no correlation whatsoever.

Never had and never will (in the not so distant future).

What is disturbing is the Rs devaluation. That needs to be kept in check.

PTI left the economy in a much better shape.

CPEC project signing agreement was also artificial during PMLN govt?
Stable GDP growth above 5 was also artificial?
Motorways are also artificial?
Metros are also artificial?
Terrorism decline during PMLN govt was also artificial?
Power plants setup during PMLN were also artificial? After 15 hours of loadshedding and now hardly any loadshedding is also artificial?

PIT came and economy tanked.
@Wood stop appreciating this fake ID Patwari. You know very well how Pmln govt was doing unsustainable gdp growth, bankrupting Pakistan:
0F79B5D3-F7BA-4DA0-A4CE-D22041E291F0.jpeg
1D966B37-DFF6-4C28-AE48-EDC997C94FF9.jpeg
8827174E-AD9D-46CD-99D3-C85F6FB15EEA.jpeg
FAC6DC67-26E1-4C26-8F35-21AC6F81F718.png

For sure this govt want to stay in power Aug 2023 and improve economy and then go into elections.

They are just waiting for PTI longmarch and then take a next decision.
There won't be a govt after PTI's long march Patwari

What is disturbing is the Rs devaluation. That needs to be kept in check.
Nope. Don't fall for this trap again. Pakistan has been fighting to control the price of dollar since 1947. It hasn't worked and is currently at Rs 188 from Rs 3 when it became independent.
E7A280F1-BCD4-430A-99D4-49502C89A381.jpeg

4AB71887-300C-4DE3-8B19-469775C320EA.jpeg

Serious question.

What else is required as a proof that both Bajwa and Anjum are foreign agents trying to destroy Pakistan? Possible more are also involved indirectly. Is there any check and balance in army?

I mean look at current situation. Dollar going up. Stock exchange going down. Forex reserves depleting day by day. Anarchy in the country. All time high inflation. Economic situation is very bleak and points to a default in future. We used to discuss this exact scenario on this forum that the only way for them to make Pakistan get rid of nuclear weapons is by making it economically weak. By making it default. By destroying economy and introducing hyperinflation. And this is exactly what is happening right in front of our eyes.

So my question is what more proof is needed against these two who toppled democratically elected government and put us in this situation? Do you think they will come on TV and confess that yes we are foreign agents?

@Wood stop appreciating this fake ID Patwari. You know very well how Pmln govt was doing unsustainable gdp growth, bankrupting Pakistan: View attachment 842412View attachment 842413View attachment 842414View attachment 842415

There won't be a govt after PTI's long march Patwari
Don't threaten me with your charts please. :laugh:

I've already admitted that PLMN's monetary policy may not have been the most inspiring. But there are other aspects for a political administration as well. I 'liked' the post because the author enumerated some good things about PLMN that I myself did not know or remember :agree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom