What's new

dollar hitting 188, bloodbath at stock market crash

It pains me to see this but this economic crash will create the pressure to send these ghadaars back home.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
I'll informed cult worshippers jumping up and down. IK started this faisco with petrol subsidy derailing the entire economy and IMF program.

This government only made it worse by not passing on price hikes to public. PTI propagandist are already blaming the 1 month government for inflation lol. When petrol touches 200rs lol it will be a celebratory day for PTI followers cause government couldn't control inflation. Petty politics is now unfortunately above the state benefit now.

Aik **** akar bolay ga PTI was financing petrol subsidy through extra tax. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
A bloodbath has broken out at the Pakistan Stock Exchange.
IMG_20220509_042426.jpg

Expressing solidarity of Russian citizens with Pakistan Now even the Russians understand that the country has fallen into the hands of thieves and traitors. Have mercy on this country, otherwise if the economy crashes, Afghanistan will not help either.
IMG_20220509_045851.jpg

Lies, PDM Spokesperson ISPR said stock market was over performing. I believe they’re working on a new song to restore investors confidence, restart IMF package and bring dollar to PKR 80. A new ISPR movie is also in the making to speed up CPEC, ensure completion of Basha Dam by 2026 and defer oil payments.

Patience, my ill-informed Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Other Rules
Same Russia which attacked Afghanistan?
Same Russia which helped India in 1971?
Same Russia which supports India on Occupied Kashmir dispute?
Same Russia which is supplying India with weapons and advanced S-400 missile defence system

Youthias like Russia now just because IK visited Russia and met Putin. :crazy:

What was true about Russia in the past is now true for US.

Infact what most Pakistani stand for is an independent foreign policy which protects our interests.

I guess a slave/ghaddar like you can never understand what a free policy looks like. 🙂

A person like you who literally earns his bread by trolling for a brothel shahi khandani can never understand what free will is. Always ready to sell their mother for cash.

Please note that

1. New govt can't fix mess created by 4 years of mess created by previous incompetent government of Imran Khan in one month. Please give atleast 1 year to see some changes. We must face some harsh conditions to get something good in return.
  2. Inflation and stocks are crashing all around the world due to China lockdowns because of Covid and Russia/Ukraine war. Current government can't do anything about it. Public should understand.
@AZ1

In sab me Molana Saab ka mehngaai mukaao march Kahan gya ?

Same Russia which attacked Afghanistan?
Same Russia which helped India in 1971?
Same Russia which supports India on Occupied Kashmir dispute?
Same Russia which is supplying India with weapons and advanced S-400 missile defence system

Youthias like Russia now just because IK visited Russia and met Putin. :crazy:
That wasn't Russia , It was Soviet Union , their policy was to deter Capitalism which Pakistan was at that time , Fairly into Uncle Sam's Camp. Russia also Supplies us Weapons too , so does US. Russia Supplies India Weapons too and so Does US. Please Understand Foreign Policy's , You can't Progress if you choose sides. who know's US might collapse one day and all of its Lapdogs will be in Serious Trouble for the Things they have done.

Someone please tell DGISPR that's its time for another presser on the dollar. :lol:

🤣

Why you didnt tell PTI govt about Murree Tragedy?
Did you tell IK, he will be ousted by vote of no-confidence?

No we told him he will ousted by Americans and replaced with their pet dogs.

1652090669150.png

Ghaddar..

As the Americans say ' They will sell their mothers'. Hope the Americans pay you well.

Good whatsapp forwards information. Go read history kid instead of relying on watsapp forwards.
Hey , I used this comeback line on Indian Trolls , How dare you use it against me :what::cheesy:
On a Serious Note , You need to actually read history. Stop Relying on Noonie whatsapp Forwards to Argue on this Forum,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom