What's new

dollar hitting 188, bloodbath at stock market crash

Few thousand people should March on to personal residences of Sharif family and occupy that. Same should be done to various properties of Zardari. Unless they suffer financial loss, they will not stop destruction of Pakistan.

Excellent. Let it burn down. Only after the bloodbath can we rebuild Pakistan clean and pure.

Sorry, there will be suffering in the interim. But that is the price for freedom and justice. With a corrupt system it must fail first to wake the establishment up.

Pakistani rupee to RS500/$1 soon. And crash like Sri Lanka Zimbabwe.

If there is nothing left to steal.... Perhaps then the corrupt will fly away to their mansions in London???

Lol... 3 years of Imran Khan versus 3 decades of corrupt Zardari, Nawaz, Mullah Diesel and establishment???
Unfortunately that's not going to happen. Pakistan is meant to be always on the brink, teetering on the edge of total meltdown. But it is kept afloat precisely because a chance to rebuild from scratch is exactly what will make it stronger.

Europe, Japan, and even China got that opportunity, admittedly after unprecedented death and destruction. But Pakistan cannot be afforded that opportunity. It's too dangerous.

I predicted this happening @Wood knows.

I feel before end of month we'll touch Rs. 200 by August if things don't improve (which they wouldn't) I wouldn't be surprised seeing Rs. 220-240.

Yes, challenging times ahead for developing countries in general. :undecided:

Look at .DXY and you'll see how developing economies who borrowed will be murdered in the process Sri Lanka was just the beginning.

Look at .DXY and you'll see how developing economies who borrowed will be murdered in the process Sri Lanka was just the beginning.
Yes, those countries who have net zero international borrowing will only survive this bloodbath. India rightly have a net zero borrowing. Even after India was lured with lollypops of development, India never fell for this and never borrowed more than its reserve in last 2 decades.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen. Pakistan is meant to be always on the brink, teetering on the edge of total meltdown. But it is kept afloat precisely because a chance to rebuild from scratch is exactly what will make it stronger.

Europe, Japan, and even China got that opportunity, admittedly after unprecedented death and destruction. But Pakistan cannot be afforded that opportunity. It's too dangerous.
Load of BS. Anyone any system can fail into utter failure. Nobody is " too dangerous" to fail...

Iss waqt sab say zayada Bajwa sahab ki phati pari hai. I reckon every one is asking him dude WTF is this :rofl:. To be honest at this point i am glad that Khan is not in power otherwise sara malba uspay aa jana tha.

Much worse. If Saudi and China doesn't help this time, Pakistan will be another Sri Lanka in no time. IMF has closed its doors until you increase petrol price to 250 PKR which an unpopular govt will never do.

In a sense this was a blessing for Khan — however, I feel he would’ve managed this much better than the current crop of idiots we have in place right now.

It could his $250 if Saudi and Chinese refuse to bailout Pakistan.
Saudis and Chinese would be stupid to give even a penny to criminals who ship off their own wealth to offshore banks while asking others to bail them out!!

I think the Saudis and Chinese know Pakistan is a sinking ship.... They aren't stupid...

Pakistani rupee is toilet paper as soon as the overseas Pakistani stop remittances....

Load of BS. Anyone any system can fail into utter failure. Nobody is " too dangerous" to fail...
I think you missed my point. I'm saying that the Americans do not want Pakistan to collapse because it will allow us to start from scratch, and essentially get stronger independently over time. It will be a rough first few years. But eventually we will get through it, without the shackles of debt. Such a Pakistan - a strong, independent Pakistan - is too dangerous for them.

So to prevent a fresh start, they do not want us to default and collapse. Instead, they just want us to remain unstable, because that allows them to manipulate us through lending agencies, and through the manipulation of the political system. For them an unstable, teetering on the edge, but not quite collapsed Pakistan is the best case scenario.

I hope I've made my point clear.

I think you missed my point. I'm saying that the Americans do not want Pakistan to collapse because it will allow us to start from scratch, and essentially get stronger independently over time. It will be a rough first few years. But eventually we will get through it, without the shackles of debt. Such a Pakistan - a strong, independent Pakistan - is too dangerous for them.

So to prevent a fresh start, they do not want us to default and collapse. Instead, they just want us to remain unstable, because that allows them to manipulate us through lending agencies, and through the manipulation of the political system. For them an unstable, teetering on the edge, but not quite collapsed Pakistan is the best case scenario.

I hope I've made my point clear.

Sorry I misinterpreted what you stated. Interesting thought.

Back
Top Bottom