What's new

Doklam again: India must brace for a more dominant China

That is a blatant lie.
IA was there to prevent anyone from changing the status quo not destroy roads.
The "turning point" is still left undone since 2005 maybe even earlier and China hasn't constructed anything there which it wasn't able to in 2017, AS WE STOPPED YOU.:coffee:

Sure sure, you could have use your typical human chain kumbaya to stop it, why bring in bulldozers? Btw, it was not me saying IA was coming in to destroy those upgraded roads, it was from the Indian media. I was reading it since day 1. If you call upgrading roads in Doklam to grade 40 roads as nothing, then you are seriously naive. China got obstructed until they reach Doka La, like literally less than 100m from the Indian border. Of course there was no construction, we already completed road networks in essentially the whole Doklam plateau. The work in 2017 was to upgrade these roads to G40 and also extend it further to Gyomochen. So it was BS when India said no roads on Doklam plateau, since we already completed them. You obstructed our road extension to Gyomochen, in return we threaten a war, you withdrew, in return we gave you concession for postponement while occupying Doklam permanently. Fair deal to me bhai. We don't need to swap any territory with Bhutan now.:rofl:

Unfortunately for the Bhutanese they didn't ask for our help before and as we did not have the jurisdiction to intervene on behalf of Bhutan till 2007 and the road you are talking about has been there much before 2005, which unfortunately for the Bhutanese makes it status quo.
China has not built anything new.(You lot tried this year, but failed)
As per some Indian media outlets, you acted unilaterally and was begging Bhutan to follow the script. :rofl:. India before this was docile and less agressive, so they were tolerant with China building all those infrastructure. When Modi came, he tried to be supaman, but got kicked instead. Now we are based there and you can do nothing.:rofl:

Console yourself however you like, everyday you do not get to build a road your "occupation" is just to save face
See because unlike you, the PLA knows a war of attrition at Doklam no matter the numbers, is stacked heavily in favor of the IA.
There is nothing to console bhai, you were the ones running away, not us. We just gave you a concession to keep Modi's supporters satisfied. This is a win win deal for two of us. PLA knows what? The moment we sent in reinforcements, India was begging to retreat, they sent Doval to negotiate, got rejected, it was only when India withdrew, China reciprocated by postponing the construction to show good gesture. You are our cow after all, we milk you 50bil$ a year, now we get to annex Doklam and still maintain that surplus. Win win indeed.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cross it? Not everyone likes to cross borders like China.
Unless its a wartime scenario we don't need cross it.
Our purpose was to maintain status quo, which we did.
Status quo? The previous status quo was occasional Chinese and Bhutanese patrols due to its disputed nature, now it is permanent Chinese occupation. You call that status quo? Such geniuses...:rofl:

And we did cross "your border", and as a result you lot backed out of building anything from the 'turning point', which was the whole issue to begin with.
After the status quo was achieved we went back, its that simple.
You crossed the border, we sent in troops, you withdrew, we gave you postponement concession. Did we gave you any agreement we will stop work or withdraw? Remember what IA was saying, we will only withdraw if China withdraw from Doklam because we are protecting Bhutan. You see us leaving Doklam hero?:rofl::rofl::rofl: Are there still roads in Doklam hero? Is our trade still intact hero? :rofl::rofl::rofl: We get to milk you and also annex Doklam. Super genius.
How many bunkers? How many soldiers? Where is the proof?
I'll take that "China controls Doklam" rhetoric with a fist of salt.
No one is really coming forward to believe China with its lies and its guns firing blanks or our hyperbolic media.
Hey, dun argue with me bhai, it's from you very own media. You can believe there are no soldiers all I care but just use some common sense, you think China will just accept a deal without something in return. What? You really think you are a supa powa and we are afraid of you? Common, wake up, we are richer and more powerful.
You are just a turd world supa powa with a underfed and under equipped army, heavily dependent on foreign arms even for simple rifles.

Lets for argument sake agree that China has all that you say in Doklam.
So what?
The funny bit is, even with all that "control" and all your resources you lot still aren't able to build the road and you might not accept it in front of hindoooos on pdf but deep down even you know that.

You are naive if you think this is about a road, this is about the control of Doklam plateau. With the control of that plateau, China can house hundreds of missiles and howitzers and aim it at Siliguri, cutting off NE from the rest of India. The road network in Doklam is complete and upgraded, only the extension to Gyomochen is not complete. Gyomochen is a peak near Jampheri ridge, it is the Chinese trijunction, and the control is symbolic in nature not strategic, the strategic portion is the big flat peace of high altitude real estate known as Doklam plateau which you geniuses just handed to us. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Who says we can't build a road, we are still building roads in Doklam, the postponement will cease after winter and the party congress, we will build again and I believe India will not cross after this incident.

Now the Chinese soldiers are flanking you along the Doklam border and even the latest construction team on the other side of Doklam is accompanied by 500 soldiers just in case. I actually don't mind giving up the extension to Gyomochen in return for defacto annexation. To me this is win win.:enjoy:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/china-puts-more-boots-at-doklam/article19797642.ece

According to sources in the Indian security establishment, the Chinese have 1,500 to 1,700 troops of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) stationed a few hundred metres afrom the standoff site on their side.

n the locality, Indian surveillance has also detected new bunkers. The sources said road construction stores that were moved to the area during the Doklam standoff also remain in the area, and some road re-laying has been done on the Chinese side not very far from the standoff point.

Unless thehindu is a Chinese newspaper? It seems China don't give a fck.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom