What's new

Doklam again: India must brace for a more dominant China

End of the day, India needs to build good relations with China.
Its either you obey, we be friends or disobey, you lose out.

You don't win when you fight against the Police. Same thing here.

Good relations with China also means good relation with Pakistan.

India cannot afford to offend China as well, China is 5 times richer and 3 times larger in geography.

If China wants something, India better step back if not face consequences.

India simply cannot stand a tsunami.

Oh yeah, coward Indian soldiers, huh ??? Well the entire world know what your brave, stronger than mountain PLA when under crisis situation. LOL :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...p-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report
Firstly, this news is not verified and from a western source, and even if it was verified, a small UN contingent against so many rebels and not even protecting Chinese soil, I would actually hope they retreat rather than sacrifice their lives for Africans.

By your logic, if Chinese were 'cowards', and Indians retreating when faced by these so called 'cowards', what are Indians then? Cowardice cowards? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, doyou want me to start on the great fck up by Indian peacekeepers in SL?:cool:

Sure we don't have the technology yet. Does that mean we can't have that ever ???? Moreover our priorities in space research are different. Remember we succeeded in our mars mission in a single try while China failed gloriously. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sure sure, see you when you get there. You succeeded in your mars mission using PSLV (primitive by Chinese standards). It was due to NASA deep space tracking which enabled you to reach Mars. I had already debated this issue, so no point derailing this thread. Your space technology is 15-20 years behind China. This is a neutral assessment btw.

Hey dilutional kid, can you please get out of this, Will, If's and but's ?????? FIRST BUILD AN INCH OF THE ROAD AT THE CONFLICT THEN BRAG BIG. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's delusional not dilutional. How many times do I have to repeat this, WE ALREADY COMPLETED A GOD DAMN ROAD IN DOKLAM PLATEAU. Get this in your brain please??? So when you said no roads in Doklam plateau, it does not make sense at all. You should say no roads from Doklam plateau to Gyomochen. :D

We have to thank Modi, in return for road postponement from Doklam plateau to Gyomochen, we get de facto annexation. Genius right?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, with indian logic how is India the more dominant party?

Selective Impromptu hugging of other country's leader dont count as it is low...
They are always the strongest and most powderful, but then in the end, they will run and retreat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you slap us the first time? Last I heard you were holding hands doing a Gandhi in front of our soldiers. Next time? Do you dare to even cross over now after you ran back like a coward, begging for a face saving retreat? LOSERS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2-gif.422459
That kick in the groin is just shy of the first shot!

far better than sweat shop labor factories exporting goods to the world made by slaves working in state promoted factories

Except hundreds of million Indians working in unorganized sector are still struggling to have two square meals a day, and they are living a much shorter life than those Chinese "sweat shop" laborers.

far better than sweat shop labor factories exporting goods to the world made by slaves working in state promoted factories
If you call proper housing dorms and proper meals in canteens sweat shops, how do you describe those 'middle class' Indian workers staying in near slum conditions? Trust me, I have been to one. :rofl:. These are the same sweat shop Modi is chasing after...:partay:

Except hundreds of million Indians working in unorganized sector are still struggling to have two square meals a day, and they are living a much shorter life than those Chinese "sweat shop" laborers.
Well he is using the 'middle class' Indian segment to compare to one of our lower population segments.

Well he is using the 'middle class' Indian segment to compare to one of our lower population segments.

I am not even sure if their so called "middle class" fare any better than Chinese factory workers, as those Chinese factory workers at least have health insurance, unemployment benefit, and retirement pay. Indian call center workers maybe on their own.

I am not even sure if their so called "middle class" fare any better than Chinese factory workers, as those Chinese factory workers at least have health insurance, unemployment benefit, and retirement pay. Indian call center workers maybe on their own.
Most of these workers live in slum like apartments by Chinese standards. Some even skip lunch because they can't afford the lifestyle in the city. I know this personally.

This is Hitachi Rolling Stock’s debut in GWR in Great Britain's 5.7 Billion pound project. I am just curious if Indian members will be mocking on "Cheap Japanese Products".
The first time in my life I see Air-con pee.

China has much better living standard than India.

You think you deserve to mimic the western tone?China's economy is 5 times India's:coffee:

The westerners you worship are yelling at you and demanding you to get out of their countries and go back to your slums.:-)

Last edited:
You were not there to stop the road, you were there to destroy the roads, why do you think you brought in those excavators? :enjoy:

That is a blatant lie.
IA was there to prevent anyone from changing the status quo not destroy roads.
The "turning point" is still left undone since 2005 maybe even earlier and China hasn't constructed anything there which it wasn't able to in 2017, AS WE STOPPED YOU.:coffee:

The road till Doka La is essentially covering the whole plateau genius. We postpone it in return for permanent occupation thanks to your supaman Modi.

Unfortunately for the Bhutanese they didn't ask for our help before and as we did not have the jurisdiction to intervene on behalf of Bhutan till 2007 and the road you are talking about has been there much before 2005, which unfortunately for the Bhutanese makes it status quo.
China has not built anything new.(You lot tried this year, but failed)

Console yourself however you like, everyday you do not get to build a road your "occupation" is just to save face
See because unlike you, the PLA knows a war of attrition at Doklam no matter the numbers, is stacked heavily in favor of the IA.

And bringing in however much soldiers for show is not same as actually being in a war.

We are building bunkers and roads with permanent troops while you are on your side of the border, not even dare to cross it. So if that is not control, what is? :lol:

Cross it? Not everyone likes to cross borders like China.
Unless its a wartime scenario we don't need cross it.
Our purpose was to maintain status quo, which we did.

And we did cross "your border", and as a result you lot backed out of building anything from the 'turning point', which was the whole issue to begin with.
After the status quo was achieved we went back, its that simple.

How many bunkers? How many soldiers? Where is the proof?
I'll take that "China controls Doklam" rhetoric with a fist of salt.
No one is really coming forward to believe China with its lies and its guns firing blanks or our hyperbolic media.

Lets for argument sake agree that China has all that you say in Doklam.
So what?
The funny bit is, even with all that "control" and all your resources you lot still aren't able to build the road and you might not accept it in front of hindoooos on pdf but deep down even you know that.
The only true identifier of China coming out of this fiasco for the lack of a better word "victorious", would be you lot building a road from the turning point while simultaneously not allowing IA to do anything with the threat of the "mighty undefeatable PLA" in tow; which you still haven't and which was your initial goal.

Bulldoze? You didn't even touch an inch of Chinese road, you have no b*lls to do it. You RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So in return of a road construction postponement we get to control Doklam. Great deal indeed, you do know the strategic part was the flat plateau right?

Not this non sense again.

Do you see an inch of road from the China's 'turning point'?
It has remained stagnant since 2005, the only time you tried we stopped you, and if you try again expect the same result.

At this moment you lot are just grasping at straws, desperately trying to pass of that participatory trophy, a consolation prize basically as 1st prize, which it isn't.

Back
Top Bottom