What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

The only reason why india is around is because pakistan has not yet reached breaking point over j&k.

once that happens, the entire china will march into india, conquer it and split all provinces
Pakistan has already reached Breaking Point in 1971...And China did not have balls to march in to India ...

Man, you really hate India. Were you treated badly there as a tourist or something? Just asking

I have been reading this forum, and i cannot stand it when some people here boast about their half past six military that is getting nowwhere

The only reason why india is around is because pakistan has not yet reached breaking point over j&k.

once that happens, the entire china will march into india, conquer it and split all provinces

Man can you get me whatever stuff that gets you this high....Seriously that is some good stuff.

I have been reading this forum, and i cannot stand it when some people here boast about their half past six military that is getting nowwhere

Indians always have too much mouth with too little to back it up. My dad does business with them...as slippery and slimy as an eel in the pond :D

Calm down guys...both are nuclear weapon states...hence both will behave responsibly...and there will be no war.

You just need to use cruise missiles, they don't have long range cruise missiles.

You need to occupy and heavily- fortify the Siliguri corridor 1st to prevent supplies and reinforcements from reaching to the East.

main-qimg-b00db89a61ce2c5d7539b8787b3453b6-c

Doing so will totally entrapped the Northeast which would then be ripe for the plucking.

Indians are impulsive unicellular animals. If war is the only way to make them calm down, so be it. I think most all of the Chinese think we shall give a lesson 2.0 to India government.
We'll bring it on what in the world of stopping you.

You need to occupy and heavily- fortify the Siliguri corridor 1st.

to totally entrapped the Northeast which would be ripe for the plucking.

whichever senior indian government official in the past even allowed this kind of geography really

Indians always have too much mouth with too little to back it up. My dad does business with them...as slippery and slimy as an eel in the pond :D

Yep doing business with an Indian is really hard. Even harder than doing it with a Jew as we wont let even a single penny go to waste. That is why we survive. But still your Dad must do business with us as we are the guys who have the moolah and the products right now.

You need to occupy and heavily- fortify the Siliguri corridor 1st.

to totally entrapped the Northeast which would be ripe for the plucking.
Agree but first use cruise missile to attack the railways & roads at the neck area, then Tezpur. Next, use our drones to clear the front line, then fortify it with our light AH-4s, MLRS, all these weapons, India does not have.

Yep doing business with an Indian is really hard. Even harder than doing it with a Jew as we wont let even a single penny go to waste. That is why we survive. But still your Dad must do business with us as we are the guys who have the moolah and the products right now.

no point.

Indians dont even wanna buy indian company but chinese company phones

You need to occupy and heavily- fortify the Siliguri corridor 1st to prevent supplies and reinforcements from reaching to the East.

Doing so will totally entrapped the Northeast which would then be ripe for the plucking.
Like you tried in 1967... but got busted...

Back
Top Bottom