What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

Stop over estimating yourself and don't bring 62 where indian troops were fighting with revolvers and sticks.. have you seen the map first??? most of those areas are very vulnerable to Chinese hense they started to extened the road... fighter from tibet can't carry full weight India's primery target will to take out the bridges stopping mass movemment of troops, do you have any idea of how many bridges they've to cross?? !! it goddamn too many.
Just get ready to dump all ur dead soldier bodies into river ganges

China is very MUCH like usa now minus the aircraft carriers.

LOL, ICBMs to SLBMs to anti-satellite missiles have all been fired already in this thread (and numerous other similar threads). Still no clear winner has emerged (and this is a virtual war). And some people are dreaming about a full blooded, full fledged, one sided, "REAL" war. Dream on

once the first chinese aircraft carrier, eg, type 002 and type003 comes out it will try to catch up with USA, but of course a permanent military size thats sustainable forever.

u indians have no idea who u all r dealing with

One tiny man from one tiny country should not speak too loudly when two giants are staring at each other. You might get trampled into oblivian

no point. DF41 can hit anywhere in india from beijing.

u all ain got anti ballistic missile capability as developed as china.

Think about how china gonna kill ur satellites

:lol::lol: Angi 5 can hit any targets inside China....

:rofl: Chinese Dubbed HQ series was not worth they went back to Russia for s400, We're developing our own Anti-missile shield and S-400 will be coming to India as well kiddo.. Don't you think we've the same capability???!! Keep thinking kid

:lol::lol:
being like a paper dragon:rofl::rofl:

What did China do When India demolished their Watch tower??? What is china doing now even afyer we stopped their road construction inside Bhutan!!??
Mr. minus the aircraft carrier please tell me

One tiny man from one tiny country should not speak too loudly when two giants are staring at each other. You might get trampled into oblivian

my country dont even give a fk about urs

ABlmAGK.jpg

:rofl: Chinese Dubbed HQ series was not worth they went back to Russia for s400, We're developing our own Anti-missile shield and S-400 will be coming to India as well kiddo.. Don't you think we've the same capability???!! Keep thinking kid

What did China do When India demolished their Watch tower??? What is china doing now even afyer we stopped their road construction inside Bhutan!!??
main-qimg-482ea7e7cc3c3e92a2bda9561edc99ba-c

ABlmAGK.jpg
Still dsnt matter bro, Singapore will be too small to take sides.you have been defending China like a true countrymen on the same topic .it's like 10 th warning by Chinese daily today.and no reaction from Indian side .that pritymuch tells the story.chinese should talk to India and find a face saving exit for China.

Still dsnt matter bro, Singapore will be too small to take sides.you have been defending China like a true countrymen on the same topic .it's like 10 th warning by Chinese daily today.and no reaction from Indian side .that pritymuch tells the story.chinese should talk to India and find a face saving exit for China.

yeah, if ur ships need to get to south china sea singapore have to inform china.

u know that?

China is showing the world it is a victim of indian aggression

ABlmAGK.jpg

main-qimg-482ea7e7cc3c3e92a2bda9561edc99ba-c

Am i really talking to a Kid!!!!

Can China deploy all its troops and machinarry in a himalayan sector!!? NOOOOOOOO

and the pic you posted gives wrong numbers go do your research and comeback here kiddo.. like i said we'll target those bridges and rails which will stop the movement. remember the new mountain strke corps of India...

China is showing the world it is a victim of indian aggression

building a road inside poor Bhutan was not an aggression !! Who the hell on this world except Pakistan believes in Chinese Claims!!! even north korea would laugh on it.

Am i really talking to a Kid!!!!

Can China deploy all its troops and machinarry in a himalayan sector!!? NOOOOOOOO

and the pic you posted gives wrong numbers go do your research and comeback here kiddo.. like i said we'll target those bridges and rails which will stop the movement. remember the new mountain strke corps of India...

china just needs to strike back at silluguri corridor and 3 entire provinces is theirs

Back
Top Bottom