What's new

Does Pakistan have any friends in Washington?

Madmen

Reaction score
I would like to open a discussion on whether or not Pakistan has any real friends left in any of the American government agencies: WH, PENTAGON, CIA, STATE DEPT. If so what role they might be playing to help Pakistan.

I would like to open a discussion on whether or not Pakistan has any real friends left in any of the American government agencies: WH, PENTAGON, CIA, STATE DEPT. If so what role they might be playing to help Pakistan.

WIll Britania be a friend to PAkistan ?

Moronic question , there are no 'friends' in international politics only interests

There's no such things as friends.

Those in the US lobbying for Pakistan are working overtime to prove that Pakistan had no knowledge of Osama's presence, and that none of the Pakistani institutions are friendly toward al Qaeda or the Taliban.

There's no such things as friends.

Those in the US lobbying for Pakistan are working overtime to prove that Pakistan had no knowledge of Osama's presence, and that none of the Pakistani institutions are friendly toward al Qaeda or the Taliban.
please name the lobby ,friendly with Pakistan at this stage
the problem is neither do we need USA as friend nor as an Enemy

Moronic question , there are no 'friends' in international politics only interests

Well people use the word friend to describe Pakistan's relationship with China a great deal on this forum I am sure you have too? But you know what was meant by my post.

the problem is neither do we need USA as friend nor as an Enemy

Sorry Ravian, but it is not a choice. When attackers originate from your land, you are compelled to take a side. Better side with the one who is more powerful and less harmful than the one who is bound to lose, but might take you down all along.

Back
Top Bottom