What's new

Does Iran has the Atomic Bomb already?

Israel's Netanyahu Can Declare Iran War with One Vote

gettyimages-953162074_0.jpg

The Israeli parliament voted in favor Monday of granting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu the ability to declare war with the sole approval of his defense chief under certain conditions.

Following a 20-minute presentation in which Netanyahu accused Iran of covertly pursuing nuclear weapons, reports emerged that the Israeli Knesset approved 62 to 41 the amendment to Israeli law regarding the authorization for the declaration of war. The new regime included a clause suggested by Netanyahu himself, one that requires only Netanyahu and Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman's approval to initiate a war "in extreme situations," according to the state-run Kann News and Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

The vote also came as President Donald Trump, seen as a key ally of Netanyahu, mulled scrapping a landmark nuclear deal negotiated with Iran by his predecessor in 2015. Trump has joined his top Middle Eastern allies Israel and Saudi Arabia, as well as conservatives at home, in criticizing the deal for being too lenient and has threatened to walk away if its terms were not renegotiated by May 12.

gettyimages-953162074.jpg
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivers a speech on Iran's nuclear program at the defense ministry in Tel Aviv on April 30, 2018. Less than two weeks before President Donald Trump was set to decide whether or not to stay in the 2015 nuclear deal, Netanyahu claimed he had proof of Iran's alleged nuclear weapons activity and was granted the power to go to war with only the defense minister's approval in "extreme situations."
Ok, just because there is Persian writing on the picture, it belongs to Iran's secret nuclear program. I also see the picture is highly technical and beyond my pay grade!

i don't think that iran is iraq.they did it with iraq because they have no wmd but i think iran have nuclear weapons.they are progressing well in missile technology and they are very intelligent.i think attacking iran might be a mistake by israel.iron dome can't save israel every time.

Iran could easily create a nuclear weapon in secret by using its latest gen nuclear centrifuges which are 5-8x more powerful then old IR-1 centrifuges.

Iran could have 300 next gen centrifuges spinning at the capability of 2500 of the old centrifuges at a secret location.

300-500 centrifuges can easily be concealed, especially if Iran lied about the amount of yellowcake/unenriched uranium it had in its total supply and left a amount (enough for 3-5 nuclear weapons) in a secret location.

The problem for Iran is, it sucks at keeping anything secret.

So while the capability is there, the skill to stay covert is unlikely.

I can see Saudis crown prince behind nathanyahu . Together they would now build a case against Iran. Even internal situation in Iran is disturbed, in the name of uprisings and Human Rights. As they always do in the country they want to destroy. We all know the steps by now.
But Iran is a very powerful country, besides Russia would always stand by Iran firmly.
@ashok321
If your crystal ball shows the fall of Tehran in six months, then what about your dear old chabahar and stuff.
Surely you Indians would be in the first row to defend Iran as you are best of best chums.

I can see Saudis crown prince behind nathanyahu . Together they would now build a case against Iran. Even internal situation in Iran is disturbed, in the name of uprisings and Human Rights. As they always do in the country they want to destroy. We all know the steps by now.
But Iran is a very powerful country, besides Russia would always stand by Iran firmly.
@ashok321
If your crystal ball shows the fall of Tehran in six months, then what about your dear old chabahar and stuff.
Surely you Indians would be in the first row to defend Iran as you are best of best chums.

When it comes to Israel & US coming against Iran, Modi would support Israel no doubt but will remain neutral superficially to placate Iran. Its diplomacy.

For Pakistan.
Stay away from the conflict as much as you can.
The saudis are hell bent on destroying Iran. They would never be successful though. They would burn their own house in the process.
But we should stay away as far as we can from all this. Besides if one can try to convince both sides to be sensible to avoid any new Conflict coming in to our region is our duty. But we are too insignificant. Better stay away.

For Pakistan.
Stay away from the conflict as much as you can.
The saudis are hell bent on destroying Iran. They would never be successful though. They would burn their own house in the process.
But we should stay away as far as we can from all this. Besides if one can try to convince both sides to be sensible to avoid any new Co fluctuate coming in to our region is our duty. But we are too insignificant. Better stay away.
Agreed, iran would play the shia card and saudi shias that make up 25% of the population, are stupid enough to fall for it and set their own home on fire!

@ashok321
Oh
I thought Indians would be more sympathetic to Iran. As their central asian dream is bound with Iran. And are best friends too.
But... It's all diplomacy as you said.

So are you saying

Oh
I thought Indians would be more sympathetic to Iran. As their central asian dream is bound with Iran. And are best friends too.
But... It's all diplomacy as you said.
Russia will physically enter Iran if it has to, but that can turn Iran into another Syria...we'll see the same ol' same ol'...american cruise missile strikes on iranian bases while the Russians just keep the american boots off iranian grounds...either way, thr iranian people would suffer.

Russia will physically enter Iran if it has to, but that can turn Iran into another Syria...
It would never reach to that point....
Iranians are not Syria or Iraq.
They are more powerful. But Russia is their alley and would definitely help them.
I don't think it would reach towards actual war. Iran has enough deterrence and good alies.

It would never reach to that point....
Iranians are not Syria or Iraq.
They are more powerful. But Russia is their alley and would definitely help them.
I don't think it would reach towards actual war. Iran has enough deterrence and good alies.
Hope so man. But then again, if they really were that strong, they wouldn't have succumbed to the nuclear pressures in the first place!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom