What's new

Does India /Pak need Fleet of Strategic Bombers?

India doesn't need strategic bombers IMO. If at all, a fleet of 3-4 bombers are more than enough for IOR.

T'chaka again. :lol:

No bananas for you. I don't have a ton of ZD to buy that.

:lol: Yeah, it reminds me of 90k and Bangladesh.

No T'chaka. The Engine is working. :D It was tested some 7 years back. But IAF changed the requirements of Thrust from 70kN to 90's range. So, we had to redesign the core and do not have the technology to build cores that can take 90+ kN ranges. But we are working with suppliers for the tech. We will get there, no worries
By the way is your country still the hyperinflated shithole as it was?
Congrats though
View attachment 479347

Pot calling the brownie black :omghaha:

T'chaka again. :lol:

No bananas for you. I don't have a ton of ZD to buy that.

No T'chaka. The Engine is working. :D It was tested some 7 years back. But IAF changed the requirements of Thrust from 70kN to 90's range. So, we had to redesign the core and do not have the technology to build cores that can take 90+ kN ranges. But we are working with suppliers for the tech. We will get there, no worries
By the way is your country still the hyperinflated shithole as it was?
Congrats though
View attachment 479347

:) You didn't disprove me. Keep barking and:D use burnol. It just costs 10 billion Zimbabwean dollars. :)

:omghaha:

and 1947 reminds me of the destruction of Akhand bharat and the creation of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

and 65 reminds me of this:-

pitribe.ashx

AND

THE DESTRUCTION OF PATHANKOT, DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU ?? :D

and 1999 reminds me of your head of state running towards UN and USA begging to make Pakistan withdraw :D :D

Last edited:
and it reminds me of 65 when your generals were saying that we will have evening tea in Lahore gymkhana and in reality they were crying :D

And it also reminds me when your head of state ran towards UN and USA during kargil :D :D
I don't need to go over 65 again. Winning a battle is not winning the war. That's why you lost the war in 65 based on the accounts of your own prominent people and generals. Guess they couldn't keep their mouth shut despite attempts by GHQ.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1204953

And the guy who ran to the US during Kargil later was exiled by Mushi. Went there to avoid nuclear confrontation.
Hint: He was prime minister until recently.

I don't need to go over 65 again. Winning a battle is not winning the war. That's why you lost the war in 65 based on the accounts of your own prominent people and generals. Guess they couldn't keep their mouth shut despite attempts by GHQ.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1204953

And the guy who ran to the US during Kargil later was exiled by Mushi. Went there to avoid nuclear confrontation.
Hint: He was prime minister until recently.

I don't know who this guy is whom you are claiming at-least quote any prominent source like this of 1999 kargil war

Go and read history you will know how badly you lost both 65 and kargil.

Mushi was ready for nuclear confrontation, you ran towards UN to avoid nuclear confrontation. Doesn't matter because we all remember that Indian army is so credible that they faced 789-1874 non-combat deaths in standoff in 2002. Your army faces non-combat deaths too :D:D

Looks like your maulavi's farts have dumbstruck and blinded you

farting suits only to dehati aurats like you guys :D

I don't know who this guy is whom you are claiming
Better start reading then. :D
Go and read history you will know how badly you lost both 65 and kargil.

Mushi was ready for nuclear confrontation, you ran towards UN to avoid nuclear confrontation. Doesn't matter because we all remember that Indian army is so credible that they faced 789-1874 non-combat deaths in standoff in 2002. Your army faces non-combat deaths too :D:D
Before assessing loss. Please tell me, what you gained in terms of land? Which was the purpose of original war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom