What's new

Does India need Secularism?

I personally fell anybody who advocates India to become a theocracy should be declared a traitor and shot.

Because that person wants my country to become like Pakistan or Taliban ruled Afghanistan and he is therefore an enemy to the motherland.

you should be shot first for showing low level of IQ and common sense in not able to see the difference between dharmic and abrahamic religions,infact it is pseudos like who have killed India with your verbosity and lack of morality.

you should be shot first for showing low level of IQ and common sense in not able to see the difference between dharmic and abrahamic religions,infact it is pseudos like who have killed India with your verbosity and lack of morality.

You made no sense whatsoever . What are you trying to say ?

I have killed India ? I should be shot for low IQ . I am not being able to see the difference between dharmic and abrahamic religions ? WTF are you trying to say ?

Don't expect much coherence from theocracy advocates.

I am tooth and nail against minority appeasement but theocracy or doing away with a secular system is not the answer.

And please don't lecture me about how India should be run sitting in Melbourne.

When extremist $hit hits the ceiling , you will run off like a coward to Melbourne but I and my compatriots will have to face the music.

Secularism means that the state does not adopt a specific religion, and it does not interfere with the religion of its people.

State is state, religion is religion.

Now if you have a problem with that, log out of PDF, switch off your computer, build yourself a time machine and go back some hundred years back in time where you belong to... like other backward thinking pitiful morons.

Surely secularism isnt perfect, like some politicians use dirty votebank politics, thats why I respect Modi for not using this kind of tactics.

But nevertheless, India is a very unique place:

Its the only country where people from all major religions have formed a republic which could withstand all challenges which were thrown upon us by history.

Its the only place where people from all major religions are so present in all kinds of functions:

PM: Sikh
President: Hindu

FM: Hindu

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Muslim

Defence Minister: Atheist

Chief of the ruling party: Catholic

Chief of the Army: Sikh

IAF chief: Christian

IN Chief: Hindu

Seriously, I could go on for this like for ever... but I dont have enough time :P

That's the image on paper what they show us.

But that is not how it really functions.

And we all know it.

By Law India was made secular. If you can change it then change it, if you cant then STFU

It can't be changed. It is a basic tenet of the Indian constitution (forget the preamble), the Supreme Court has declared that the basic tenets can't be changed, irrespective of who commands what majority. End of story.

Tired of people boasting how Hindus have always been secular.......ya right! Tell it to the dalits, the adivasis & everyone else who suffered millennia of caste repression. Very secular that. The absolute cussedness in continuing with that stupid argument makes me want to puke. :hitwall:

Why, because its not perfect? Tell me which system is perfect? Your Hindu rashtra?

Well I am not a Hindu myself but I would be happy if Hindu identity is kept synonymous with Indian identity.

Because had the Hindu majority not been there, we would have been exterminated by the ones whom you worship as messiahs of secularism.

The lack of secularism does not always mean a theocracy by babas and gurus.

You again fail to see the real middle path, which is why you are filled with insecurity and fear over what if Hindu community assert the identity of the nation as their own.

That's the difference between the Dharmic community and Abrahamic religions.

The depiction is perfect.

But tell me, is it really happening?

Is the image that is being shown right now by top ruling class happening?

If that happens, I will be happy.

But instead, Hindus and other sister faiths are a hostage in the country.

YOUR likes don't have any bloody answer for what happened in Assam and Kashmir first and even in your home state Kerala but you will scream your throat dry for 2002 riots in Gujarat.

Typical 2 faced secularists.

Maybe for you this form of farce secularism is good, who has no belief or spiritual essence and is comfortable being a second fiddle to organized religions.

But not to me whose brethren in other NE states are being coaxed and forced to convert either through soft or militant pressure.

Not to the Hindus who always fall victims to the 'islam is under threat' bullshyt.

Not to the Sikhs who are being harrowed and come running to India from across our borders.

We don't want monks and babas to rule the country but civil, educated, honourable and intelligent people to rule the land.

However we also want to ensure that India's Dharmic identity is proudly worn by the nation's constitution and its fabric.

Because this is who we are and this is who we will be.

Those who don't like, can get out of our country.

You made no sense whatsoever . What are you trying to say ?

I have killed India ? I should be shot for low IQ . I am not being able to see the difference between dharmic and abrahamic religions ? WTF are you trying to say ?

Don't expect much coherence from theocracy advocates.

I am tooth and nail against minority appeasement but theocracy or doing away with a secular system is not the answer.

And please don't lecture me about how India should be run sitting in Melbourne.

When extremist $hit hits the ceiling , you will run off like a coward to Melbourne but I and my compatriots will have to face the music.

what melbourne?

is there nobody from delhi/punjab living outside india?

my *** u ll sit back?

i know for a fact that how quick,u pseudos ll run away.

Theocracy ****,it seems.Has India ever been a theocracy,if so then Buddha and Mahavira would have died.

if islamic countries like Turkey can exist,why not India?

max to max,beef ll be banned,thats all.

that term is only beneficial to minorities and some political parties ,You cannot see secularism in many part of this country where 2% community and 15% community are above 50%

Well I am not a Hindu myself but I would be happy if Hindu identity is kept synonymous with Indian identity.

Because had the Hindu majority not been there, we would have been exterminated by the ones whom you worship as messiahs of secularism.

The lack of secularism does not always mean a theocracy by babas and gurus.

You again fail to see the real middle path, which is why you are filled with insecurity and fear over what if Hindu community assert the identity of the nation as their own.

That's the difference between the Dharmic community and Abrahamic religions.

The depiction is perfect.

But tell me, is it really happening?

Is the image that is being shown right now by top ruling class happening?

If that happens, I will be happy.

But instead, Hindus and other sister faiths are a hostage in the country.

YOUR likes don't have any bloody answer for what happened in Assam and Kashmir first and even in your home state Kerala but you will scream your throat dry for 2002 riots in Gujarat.

Typical 2 faced secularists.

Maybe for you this form of farce secularism is good, who has no belief or spiritual essence and is comfortable being a second fiddle to organized religions.

But not to me whose brethren in other NE states are being coaxed and forced to convert either through soft or militant pressure.

Not to the Hindus who always fall victims to the 'islam is under threat' bullshyt.

Not to the Sikhs who are being harrowed and come running to India from across our borders.

We don't want monks and babas to rule the country but civil, educated, honourable and intelligent people to rule the land.

However we also want to ensure that India's Dharmic identity is proudly worn by the nation's constitution and its fabric.

Because this is who we are and this is who we will be.

Those who don't like, can get out of our country.

it is their macaulay education dude,they see words and equate it with dictionary meanings,cant think beyond that.

and fundamentally they hate voluntary discipline/controls on anything.

abuse is the nature of a liberal.

It can't be changed. It is a basic tenet of the Indian constitution (forget the preamble), the Supreme Court has declared that the basic tenets can't be changed, irrespective of who commands what majority. End of story.

Tired of people boasting how Hindus have always been secular.......ya right! Tell it to the dalits, the adivasis & everyone else who suffered millennia of caste repression. Very secular that. The absolute cussedness in continuing with that stupid argument makes me want to puke. :hitwall:

What about the bullshyt your lords the Muslims and CHristians have been doing around the world? Saving people from hellfire? Burning up indigenous populations of south America, destroying the identities of Egypt, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan and even Iraq (Mesopotamia)?

Is that what is equal?

Was the massacre in Kashmir secular?

Was the butchering in Assam secular?

Maybe to your kind.

NOT to us.

Casteists are a threat to the fabric of Indian society and the Dharmic culture of India.

This is how secularists paint a social evil over the Hindus and some even on my community to justify forced demographic warfare in India.

The levels at which secularist slaves stoop makes me disgusted.

it is their macaulay education dude,they see words and equate it with dictionary meanings,cant think beyond that.

and fundamentally they hate voluntary discipline/controls on anything.

abuse is the nature of a liberal.

When shyte hits the fan, they'll be the first one to run away.

Seen it since 62 war where secoolars were commenting sitting in studios while RSS helped the Indian Army's wounded on the battlefield.

That's the difference between patriots and secular self appointed intellectuals..

It can be changed,Indian constitution is not a permanent feature of this world/reality.

Of course it can be changed,not that i want it to be changed.

You dont know **** about dalits,i know them,they were the tillers of our land.

Go ask them,they ll laugh at your face.

Historically,losers of a political/civil war generally die/convert/raped and so on....only in India they continued to live albeit with less political power,thats normal.

Dalits of India enjoyed much much better lives than the blacks of USA/Jews of Jerusalem and the asiatic people of the USSR.

What about the bullshyt your lords the Muslims and CHristians have been doing around the world? Saving people from hellfire? Burning up indigenous populations of south America, destroying the identities of Egypt, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan and even Iraq (Mesopotamia)?

Is that what is equal?

Maybe to your kind.

NOT to us.

Casteists are a threat to the fabric of Indian society and the Dharmic culture of India.

This is how secularists paint a social evil over the Hindus and some even on my community to justify forced demographic warfare in India.

When shyte hits the fan, they'll be the first one to run away.

Seen it since 62 war where secoolars were commenting sitting in studios while RSS helped the Indian Army's wounded on the battlefield.

That's the difference between patriots and secular self appointed intellectuals..

i can help the ignorant not the ones with eyes closed.

what melbourne?

my *** u ll sit back?

Theocracy ****,it seems.Has India ever been a theocracy,if so then Buddha and Mahavira would have died.

Turkey is constitutionally secular . So is India. What's the debate then ?

I am living in India and you are in Melbourne. Let's just go with that right now. What I may or may not do can not be the basis of a debate. You have already run away.

what melbourne?

my *** u ll sit back?

Why you want to refer Islamic countries.................Why don't you quote Western Countries.................Turkey is Secular.....Now the elected government there (rightist) want people to live Islamist life....................

Turkey doesn't give jerusalem/varnasi subsidy and hardly has any minorities.
Every Eastern Orthodox church has been converted into a mosque including the Blue Mosque/Hagia Sophia.

Is that what is equal?

Maybe to your kind.

NOT to us.

Take a chill pill. I'm not in requirement of any certificate from you. Unless you are blind or dense or both, you would have noticed that I'm no fan of any religion (no lords :lol:). I made two points. The first is a legal one & I'm afraid neither you nor anyone else like you are going to be able to change that. The second is a statement of fact. I cannot help it if your knowledge of history is limited only to the websites you choose to visit. Anyone calling Hinduism secular has absolutely no understanding of either secularism or Hinduism. It is not enough not to be tolerant of other Gods( all polytheistic religions incidentally have been tolerant, its the nature of that type), it is also important to be secular internally . It isn't, has not been for the last two millennia & anyone suggesting otherwise is being silly. Which is why you rarely find a Dalit parroting the virtues of the "Hindu Golden age". Take your rage somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom