What's new

Does Imran Khan Really Understand The Concept of National Integrity and Solidarity?

MohammadHaqueCA

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Canada
What’s the deal with Imran Khan? Looking from the neutral pedestal, everything that IK has ever said and done gives a blatant impression that he is all-talks-no-brain kind of person. I am painfully at loss to conceive the calibre and political acumen of his advisors and coteries, which appear to be extremely shallow and regrettably abyssal. After 60 days of so called Pseudo-Azadi march in connivance with ultimate gods of honesty and justice commonly known as Chaudhry Shujaat, Pervez Ilahi, Tahir Qadri, Sheikh Rasheed, SMQ, and tacit – or not so tacit – support of Peer Altaf Hussain, my perception of IK has solidified with the passage of every single day. So, here is the deal in this latest ordeal: according to a well thought out plan, Modi is threatening the solidarity of Pakistan and trying to threaten with cross-border provocative firings on innocent Kashmiris on Pakistan side like an angry vulture. Any blind person can find a link between his doings after returning from UNO and it appears to be a direct result of NS's clear and categorical mention of Kashmir dispute in his UN speech - this has been one of the major preconditions of India for the last couple of decades to remain in touch on Kashmir Issue if Pakistan would not utter the K word in UN's Annual General Assembly session. But considering the domestic political upheaval and Modi's rapidly changing mood swings, ANYONE who has even an iota of loyalty and bond with Pakistan will stop being a tenacious demagogue and will do his best to bring the indispensable consensus amongst all the political, military and civil segments of Pakistani society. To the contrary - and I believe to the utmost shock of any saner element - he is hell bent to destabilize every inch of the country and exaggerate even the would-be-cracks in the internal polity and national security. He has really proved himself to be a "political-buffoon" who has no clue of national security and solidarity. May Allah SWT save Pakistan from intelligent devils and foolish Imran Khan and TuQ!

@Imran Khan

Bhai aj kal bade charche ho rahe hain aap ke??

Tahumatein laga rahi hain!!:lol::rofl::sarcastic:

Imran khan is expert of dharne/long marches and he is fond of giving same boring speeches in every jalsa and as far as practical credibility concern then its zero. His all politics is based on negative propoganda against others and take advantage of frustrared people of the society and give them unrealistics hopes and dream of better future. He is more interested in bashing others than giving ideas about what he has offered in present and how he will be different than others

What’s the deal with Imran Khan? Looking from the neutral pedestal, everything that IK has ever said and done gives a blatant impression that he is all-talks-no-brain kind of person. I am painfully at loss to conceive the calibre and political acumen of his advisors and coteries, which appear to be extremely shallow and regrettably abyssal. After 60 days of so called Pseudo-Azadi march in connivance with ultimate gods of honesty and justice commonly known as Chaudhry Shujaat, Pervez Ilahi, Tahir Qadri, Sheikh Rasheed, SMQ, and tacit – or not so tacit – support of Peer Altaf Hussain, my perception of IK has solidified with the passage of every single day. So, here is the deal in this latest ordeal: according to a well thought out plan, Modi is threatening the solidarity of Pakistan and trying to threaten with cross-border provocative firings on innocent Kashmiris on Pakistan side like an angry vulture. Any blind person can find a link between his doings after returning from UNO and it appears to be a direct result of NS's clear and categorical mention of Kashmir dispute in his UN speech - this has been one of the major preconditions of India for the last couple of decades to remain in touch on Kashmir Issue if Pakistan would not utter the K word in UN's Annual General Assembly session. But considering the domestic political upheaval and Modi's rapidly changing mood swings, ANYONE who has even an iota of loyalty and bond with Pakistan will stop being a tenacious demagogue and will do his best to bring the indispensable consensus amongst all the political, military and civil segments of Pakistani society. To the contrary - and I believe to the utmost shock of any saner element - he is hell bent to destabilize every inch of the country and exaggerate even the would-be-cracks in the internal polity and national security. He has really proved himself to be a "political-buffoon" who has no clue of national security and solidarity. May Allah SWT save Pakistan from intelligent devils and foolish Imran Khan and TuQ!

do you understand the concept sitting thousands of miles away in canada?. he is the only guy who was able to 'bind' a rag-tag bunch of cricketers to a world cup victory. so i would say he knows a bit about unity and integration. read the book 'wounded tiger' to understand the role of cricket in pakistan and on the psyche of pakistanis.

do you understand the concept sitting thousands of miles away in canada?. he is the only guy who was able to 'bind' a rag-tag bunch of cricketers to a world cup victory. so i would say he knows a bit about unity and integration. read the book 'wounded tiger' to understand the role of cricket in pakistan and on the psyche of pakistanis.
That victory also owed a lot to Australia beating West Indies....

Typical attitude of someone who calls himself a Pakistani. MAJORITY of the people who are following IK have blind expectations from him of a Messiah. Guess what, I have a news for you that 'peanut brains' cannot resolve problems of the size of an elephant. Wounded Tiger, eh! So, for you this cricket book is the ONLY bible that should be relied to trust IK, and not anything else at all :) WOW And one more thing, read all my long articles and posts on this forum as a genuine Pakistani, not as a diehard blindfolded fan of IK and Cricket, and you will know what's wrong with IK. Please hate everyone in politics, but NEVER follow anyone blindly without deeply evaluating someone's character and credentials. I don't care you hate NS, Zardari, or even Jinnah or Iqbal, but be extremely careful when you agree to put this blessing called Pakistan in trust of any custodian. Thats my ONLY point. Just think about it after detaching yourself from IK for a few minutes. And one more thing, PTI's second Chief Organizer Mr. Hafeez Khan - the buddy of Imran's cousin Hafeez Khan - used to sit in the office room next to my office in 1996! in Islamabad. Love your country, not the person!

get real man...
Had Australia not beaten WI, WI would have gone through with 10 points while Pakistan was standing with 9 and Aussie were one of the weakest teams of the tournament. I don't think people have great memory here. The most favorites were NZ who remained undefeated until being defeated twice by Pakistan (both last RR match and Semi). Pakistan finished the bottom of qualifying teams (Kiwis finishing top).

Guess what, I have a news for you that 'peanut brains' cannot resolve problems of the size of an elephant.
I think you do you have peanut brain given your post history (Just quoting two of your gems so others can judge your intellectual capacity (or lack thereof) ).
.......so Imran Khan is indirectly confessing that he has been planted by RAW in Pakistan and he will follow the plan - God forbid - after coming into power in Pakistan to work for the poors of India by looting Pakistan! What a lunatic he is.........his lunacy and absolute lack of political acumen is beyond imagination. I wonder if he has lost his brain or its too much hormones! This guy is hell bent to destroy his party. Once this chauvinistic hooliganism is over, we will see an exodus of people from PTI. May Allah SWT safe Pakistan from IK and his coteries!

Source: We will help to eradicate poverty in India, says Imran Khan | Page 10

MohammadHaqueCA said: ↑

Well this is what happens when people take everyone on face value for being totally unaware of even recent history. Pasha was ISI head during Musharraf and did nasty things not only to Nawaz Sharif and his family but thousands of people who didn't comply with Mush's barbaric wishes. Pasha was the apparatus of Musharraf. When Musharraf was gone, Pasha wanted to get closer to Nawaz Sharif but NS snubbed him. Lately Pasha wanted extension to his service but NS again snubbed him. Pasha has several cases against him and was the main culprit in disappearance of lots of people. For that reason, Pasha was made at NS.
REply by Root
Are you retarded or something?Pasha was made ISI Chief well after Musharraf Resignation. During Musharraf era he wasn't even in Pakistan as he was deputed to UN.

Source: Pasha said he won’t spare Nawaz Sharif, others: Hashmi | Page 5

Source: IMRAN KHAN: A Messiah or A Devil’s Advocate?

Source: IMRAN KHAN: A Messiah or A Devil’s Advocate?

@fatman17

1. Imran khan is expert of dharne/long marches and he is fond of giving 2. same boring speeches in every jalsa and as far as practical credibility concern then its zero. His all politics is based on negative propoganda against others and take advantage of frustrared people of the society and give them unrealistics hopes and dream of better future. 3. He is more interested in bashing others than giving ideas about what he has offered in present and how he will be different than others
1. every leader have given dharna including Quaid e azam and gandhi, U r hypocrate ur own leader give alot of dharnas
2. Million of people love to hear his speech . U just hate it bcoz u in my opinion is a physiological slave of sharif family.
3. He did tell how he is different. All his assests are here in pakistan. He is not corrupt or had any corruption charges. More talent then nawaz sharif, zardari or altaf. He made a party which is not family owned.

Zardari offers an explanation here :lol:
93da8380a2128de4aaa9de36c48df580._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom